+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

charlyx

Apr 9, 2020
From what iv gathered reopening of OID streams are up to each individual province as for the EE stream going by what the PM said looks like it would take a while before that kick-starts as its dependent on covid19 hopefully within a month it should be open

johnson247

Feb 29, 2020
So SASK draws is now bi monthly. So let's be hopeful that in May the SINP EE and SINP OID would be done twice in May.

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
They have quietly modified the text in the page footer where it was earlier mentioned "Bimonthly". It now says "Selections will take place every two months, at a minimum".

Yes, probably they noticed people were misunderstanding the meaning. Some were taking it as "draws coming up twice a month" while some takes it for "draws coming up once in two months". So i think its a good idea that they try clarifying the issue.

charlyx

Apr 9, 2020
Alberta's recent update on their site have stopped all AINP foreign applications both those in process and those who already have NOI. All applications from 29th April only focuses on applicants already in Canada hope this doesn't happen to SINP.

https://www.alberta.ca/ainp.aspx

Er.sourabh

Mar 29, 2019
Ajmer Rajasthan
I have 65 points in SINP while my NOC code is 0911 (Manufacturing Managers) and submitted my profile in September 2019 , what are the chances of getting ITA in such a pandemic situation ? Please let me know if the cut off may come down to 65 due to Covid-19

tonmoyd83

Feb 6, 2020
Alberta's recent update on their site have stopped all AINP foreign applications both those in process and those who already have NOI. All applications from 29th April only focuses on applicants already in Canada hope this doesn't happen to SINP.

https://www.alberta.ca/ainp.aspx
The current situation would, in all probability, have an effect on the processing of applications. I believe since processing would be slower, the draws might also be infrequent since they would not wish to pile up more EOIs without processing the existing pile. Hope the crisis fades away soon and things return to normalcy.

Reactions: Er.sourabh

Er.sourabh

Mar 29, 2019
Ajmer Rajasthan
The current situation would, in all probability, have an effect on the processing of applications. I believe since processing would be slower, the draws might also be infrequent since they would not wish to pile up more EOIs without processing the existing pile. Hope the crisis fades away soon and things return to normalcy.
I have 65 points in SINP while my NOC code is 0911 (Manufacturing Managers) and submitted my profile in September 2019 , what are the chances of getting ITA in such a pandemic situation ? Please let me know if the cut off may come down to 65 due to Covid-19

tonmoyd83

Feb 6, 2020
It may, it may not. Going by the historic trend, any score below 68 would be a long shot. All the best, anyways.