+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
I just submitted my application and I am really not sure what will be the outcome in such challenging times.

But I noticed recently that they reduced processing times for EE stream by 5 weeks... interesting.

Anyone who have submitted their application in February received any changes from "application received" to "in-process"?

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
can anyone tell if birthcertificate is mendatory or any other document can be aepted as well?
Yes, it is mandatory, I had an issue in this part because my wife's birth certificate is not available and it is not possible to obtain it in such times.

I emailed SINP and they replied that I have to submit 2 governmental-issued documents that show the date of birth, and it is up to the reviewer to accept it or not.

I submitted her ID and citizenship card, with an additional letter from the embassy stating that the ID card can suffice the birth certificate.

hoping for the best.

umair786

Feb 17, 2019
can any one tell what else they require for experience? only experiene letter or visa also matter if u are working outside the country???i have worked for 2 years in a company in uae on my own visa. will it be consider or not?

umair786

Feb 17, 2019
Yes, it is mandatory, I had an issue in this part because my wife's birth certificate is not available and it is not possible to obtain it in such times.

I emailed SINP and they replied that I have to submit 2 governmental-issued documents that show the date of birth, and it is up to the reviewer to accept it or not.

I submitted her ID and citizenship card, with an additional letter from the embassy stating that the ID card can suffice the birth certificate.

hoping for the best.
what about family registration certificate? can we use it instead of birth certificate?

charlyx

Apr 9, 2020
in this case it actually means every 2 months checked last years draws and it stated draws would be held monthly as against the new bi-monthly draws

Reactions: shank15

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Thanks for the info. I also just saw it at the bottom of their website. But bi-monthly could also mean twice a month.
As it's been almost a month since last draw... we can assume it's once every 2 months. Competition is also fierce. The last draw accepted 75 points and above.

johnson247

Feb 29, 2020
As it's been almost a month since last draw... we can assume it's once every 2 months. Competition is also fierce. The last draw accepted 75 points and above.
You're absolutely correct, but the last draw only had occupation in demand as there was no SINP express entry stream. Let's hope express entry is included in the next draw as this will bring the score down.

csuvadeep

Jan 15, 2019
Could anyone share information if the NOC code 0124 is included in SINP? I can see the code when I logged my application. however, in any draws I dont see the NOC code 0124
I m with 67 points is there any chance to get invitation With NOC 0124?
Wait for it, if its in the NOC it will appear sooner or later in the draws. May be the recent draws are not matching with your points i.e 67 points