+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Beebaby

Apr 10, 2020
You may be asking the wrong question. The NoC code is decided by the job/work experience you share on your profile, and not by your education. Yes, your education and job should be linked ideally but education/degree doesn't decide your NoC. Perhaps if you can share what line of work your are in, ppl can help.

I hope this helps.
Thank you for your reply. Currently I work as a front desk executive but my JD is that of an administrative assistant. I also have previous work experience as an administrative assistant.

SMHaider

Jan 10, 2020
Hello All,
I have one question to ask regarding the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from Comparative Education Service(CES) what if I provide them the sealed verified degree and marks sheet copy to them again they will verify that sealed document or not?
Need help on mentioned below question ASAP
Thanks
Hello all please can anyone guide me on the above issue its on urgent basis please thanks alot

Muzamil Khan

May 12, 2018
Hi guys.

I trust that you are all staying well and safe in this challenging times.

Please, I need your advice;

SINP just got in touch with me after 2 years awaiting review.

They've asked me to confirm and send them my updated IRCC and Job Bank number in the next 2 weeks in order for them to proceed with my application Review

However, my IRCC profile have expired. My IELTS have expired also and with the lockdown across the world, I am not able to sit for another exam within their requested 2 weeks

(I need to sit for a fresh IELTS in order to create a new profilesince my IELTS has expired also)

Please, what's your suggestion for approaching this challenge?

Hi
I am in a similar situation like you, can you please let me know what SINP Immigration Authority have advised you on it

SMHaider

Jan 10, 2020
Hello All,
I have one question to ask regarding the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from Comparative Education Service(CES) what if I provide them the sealed verified degree and marks sheet copy to them again they will verify that sealed document or not?
Thanks

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Hello All,
Thanks
I am not sure about CES as I got it verified from WES and yes they asked for sealed envelopes directly from my university. however, there is an option if university provides sealed envelope to applicant and applicant then posts it to WES. I also heard this is not available for some countries due to credibility issued ( not sure about last point )

what did CES asked for as in the list of required documents ?

SMHaider

Jan 10, 2020
I am not sure about CES as I got it verified from WES and yes they asked for sealed envelopes directly from my university. however, there is an option if university provides sealed envelope to applicant and applicant then posts it to WES. I also heard this is not available for some countries due to credibility issued ( not sure about last point )

what did CES asked for as in the list of required documents ?
Thanks for your reply,
Well I asked with CES directly and they accept the sealed envelope mailed by applicant and this service is available for my country also. Just need to clear one thing that after getting sealed envelope again they will verify that?
And second thing regarding the bank statement. As I have joint account with my father in my country and that is single signatory means anyone of us can sign the cheques. So for the proof of fund can I provide the statement of that mentioned above account without having any noc from my father?

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Thanks for your reply,
Well I asked with CES directly and they accept the sealed envelope mailed by applicant and this service is available for my country also. Just need to clear one thing that after getting sealed envelope again they will verify that?
And second thing regarding the bank statement. As I have joint account with my father in my country and that is single signatory means anyone of us can sign the cheques. So for the proof of fund can I provide the statement of that mentioned above account without having any noc from my father?
They only verify degrees (mailed by applicant or directly by university) from India as there are strict measures in place or in exceptional cases which they are to decide. If you go to WES, they have a while page dedicated to credentials awarded from India. It might not be same as CES. They have right to verify online which in my opinion they will do. My advice is to check with your university if CES has contacted them.

POF - I am not sure about this topic so better if any senior member can answer.

Last edited:

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello All

Pls i need urgent assistance in this pressing issue.
How do i make a correction of a typographical error after having submitted application to SINP
The error is on date of education. I just noticed the mistake

Anyone with an idea on how to go about it?

harbee

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Hello friends,

I moved to Saskatchewan in Mar 2019 on postgraduate work permit. I got Pr in Jan 2020. Am I eligible to support a close relative considering that most of my 1 year of living in SK was as a non-PR.
Must the 1 year of living In SK be as a permanent resident?
Thanks

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello friends,

I moved to Saskatchewan in Mar 2019 on postgraduate work permit. I got Pr in Jan 2020. Am I eligible to support a close relative considering that most of my 1 year of living in SK was as a non-PR.
Must the 1 year of living In SK be as a permanent resident?
Thanks
Hi harbee,
You have to be a PR holder living in the province for a minimum of one year before you are eligible to support someone

Reactions: harbee

nirmit01

Mar 31, 2020
hi guys,
my file status in Application Recieve. and I want to change my current job in the same field, does it give any impact on my File or anything. please guide me friends thankyou.

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,
I have applied my self in SINP, and I am standing at 67 points. I have selected NOC code 0111( finance Manager) and I have 9 years of experience in the same company. Apart from the present job, I have 13 months of experience in other company too, however, I don’t have roles and responsibilities letters as well as job profile was different from current one. So my question is that should I claim 10 years? If yes, is it fine to have only offer letter?
Firstly you cannot claim points for experience under different NOC.
Secondly SINP is very strict in terms of documents. They not only ask responsibility letter but can also verify with your previous organization.

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,
my file status in Application Recieve. and I want to change my current job in the same field, does it give any impact on my File or anything. please guide me friends thankyou.
It doesn't impact your application if you are going in same NOC but SINP can ask reference letter from current organization as well.