+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Is there anyone whose application was rejected at PR stage after getting the nomination from SINP, what were the reasons ?

tonmoyd83

Feb 6, 2020
Could anyone share information if the NOC code 0124 is included in SINP? I can see the code when I logged my application. however, in any draws I dont see the NOC code 0124
I m with 67 points is there any chance to get invitation With NOC 0124?
Go to the SINP official portal and download the sheet with historical draw data. If you don't see 0124 anytime recent in the past, probably chances are slim in the future too. However, job sector demands change all the time, so 0124 NOC may be drawn too. Other option is, align your work experience to an NOC from the list that's been drawn in the past.

becon.ajoonu

Jul 4, 2017
Hi guys.

I trust that you are all staying well and safe in this challenging times.

Please, I need your advice;

SINP just got in touch with me after 2 years awaiting review.

They've asked me to confirm and send them my updated IRCC and Job Bank number in the next 2 weeks in order for them to proceed with my application Review

However, my IRCC profile have expired. My IELTS have expired also and with the lockdown across the world, I am not able to sit for another exam within their requested 2 weeks

(I need to sit for a fresh IELTS in order to create a new profilesince my IELTS has expired also)

Please, what's your suggestion for approaching this challenge?

Apr 2, 2020
Go to the SINP official portal and download the sheet with historical draw data. If you don't see 0124 anytime recent in the past, probably chances are slim in the future too. However, job sector demands change all the time, so 0124 NOC may be drawn too. Other option is, align your work experience to an NOC from the list that's been drawn in the past.
I find your reply really helpful but Iam confused that My job duties matches with 0601 and it has been in draw for many times till now so what u suggest ? should I change my current NOC 0124 to new 0601

himanshu1986

Jul 2, 2017
india
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
SINP EE EOI :-
Age - 34, 12 points
CLB - 7 (L,S-7,R-6.5, W-6) 18 points
Edu - Masters, 23 points

Experience
May,2011-July,2014 : Financial Planner (NOC 1114)
Aug,2014-till date : Mortgage broker (NOC 1114)

How much points I will be able to claim ?

tonmoyd83

Feb 6, 2020
I find your reply really helpful but Iam confused that My job duties matches with 0601 and it has been in draw for many times till now so what u suggest ? should I change my current NOC 0124 to new 0601
If you are really sure about 0601, delete the current EoI and create and submit another EoI with the revised NOC. It won't take more than few minutes. I did the same too. I don't remember but I guess I modified my Federal EE profile as well, in accordance to the same. All the best.

tonmoyd83

Feb 6, 2020
Hi guys.

They've asked me to confirm and send them my updated IRCC and Job Bank number in the next 2 weeks in order for them to proceed with my application Review

However, my IRCC profile have expired. My IELTS have expired also and with the lockdown across the world, I am not able to sit for another exam within their requested 2 weeks

(I need to sit for a fresh IELTS in order to create a new profilesince my IELTS has expired also)

These are difficult times for all. Reach out to them, they must and they should understand this is not a template scenario and will have a constructive conversation with you.

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Hi guys.

after 2 years...this is hell lot of time...did they put your application on hold/on special review.. or what was the status...

You can tell them the situation...they will agree ..if they can hold you for 2 years..cant they wait for another 2 months...that too when the reason is genuine..considering the COVID threat..

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hello guys.
Age 32 (12 points)
Ielts: CLB 8 (20 points)
NOC: 0601
Work experience: 6 years (10 points)
Education: double bachelors (20 points)

Total points 62

Where am I losing score. why isn't my score 70 or above? Please guide

handajaskirat

Apr 4, 2020
Hi Guys,
Just wondering what will be the total points if I apply for SINP based on the following:

NOC: 4212
Work experience : 8 years
IELTS: L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 8.5 - Overall 8.5
Education: Bachelor Degree, Advance Diploma and Diploma

What is the cut off in terms of points to get nomination from the province.

I am still waiting to get my WES evaluation report. Applied 19th January and still waiting. WES sent me an email in Feb with expected completion date 10 March 2020, however still waiting for them. I assume Covid-19 has slowed things down big time.

Cheers :)

Last edited:

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,
Just wondering what will be the total points if I apply for SINP based on the following:

NOC: 4212
Work experience : 8 years
IELTS: L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 8.5 - Overall 8.5
Education: Bachelor Degree, Advance Diploma and Diploma

What is the cut off in terms of points to get nomination from the province.

I am still waiting to get my WES evaluation report. Applied 19th January and still waiting. WES sent me an email in Feb with expected completion date 10 March 2020, however still waiting for them. I assume Covid-19 has slowed things down big time.

Cheers :)
Hi
You are currently on 65 points
Age 33 (12points)
Experience 8yrs (13points)
IELTS 8.5- CLB 8+ (20points)
Education- Bachelor (20)

The least point to qualify is 60 but the recent cut off for nomination has been 68/69 and 75 in march for applicants that claims having relative in the province of Saskatchewan.

Best of luck

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello guys.
Age 32 (12 points)
Ielts: CLB 8 (20 points)
NOC: 0601
Work experience: 6 years (10 points)
Education: double bachelors (20 points)

Total points 62

Where am I losing score. why isn't my score 70 or above? Please guide
Your Education masters would have fetch you 23 points and Work Experience(more years give more points)