+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Hannan Khan

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Unfortunately, she can not support your application as she can only support one application at a time provided she has been a PR holder for not less than 12 months in SK.
Mind you, its not a must that you claim adaptability to SK
I think there is a buffer period like 6 months or may be one person can be supported as a close connection at a time. If the sponsor's family has already got PR, there could be a case for another applicant.

Hannan Khan

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Unfortunately, she can not support your application as she can only support one application at a time provided she has been a PR holder for not less than 12 months in SK.
Mind you, its not a must that you claim adaptability to SK
Oh I now see you have it covered when you say one application at a time but may be husband and dependent are already PR holders?

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Here it is,
  • Submitted my SINP EoI on 4th Oct. 2019
  • Received ITA on 08-Oct-2019
  • Submitted my application on 3rd December 2019
  • Received additional documents request on 23rd April 2019
  • Submitted additional documents on 30th of April 2019
Current status is In-Process, my IELTS will expiry by 2nd June.

One good thing is, I wrote same concern to SINP support and here is the reply from them

"Please ensure your Exam type submitted is a designated exam and less than 2 years old at time of application. Designated exams include IELTS, CELPIP, and TEF.
The SINP does not need your new IELTS; however, you may want to check if IRCC requires it for your PR application."

From this my action item is "to update my latest IELTS in my IRCC profile by this June 2nd".
Hi,
Can you advise when your application status changed from Application Received to In Process.

handajaskirat

Apr 4, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I have 9+ years of work experience in NOC 4212. Related education is 2 Years Diploma + 1 year advanced Diploma (Both From Recognized Institutes from Australia - Tafe SA).

As per SINP guidelines, for NOC 4212 - related education should be at least a 2 Year Diploma.

However - WES has Evaluated (after 5 months) my two year Australian Diploma equivalent to 1 Year college certificate - and my 1 year Advanced Diploma from Australia as equivalent two 6 months of study.

Now I am assuming it might pose a problem with SINP.

Is there possibility that if and when I receive a Notification to Apply - I can include a letter of explanation informing them about the actual duration of the course. With all the relevant information including the letters from the Institute.

Or they will only go by what ECA says.

Any guidance will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

PNW

May 4, 2020
Hello, I have 65 points for 2173 job code. Any luck?
Also, my profile is showing active but EOI expiry date is 19 Nov 2019. How can I update it?
Any SINP interested members?
Hello there - I've submitted my application for SINP ; NOC code 2174. I was wondering , did you receive a "confirmation" email stating that the application has been received? Its been more than a day and I still don't see anything in my inbox.

Your input would be appreciated

Thanks

Dimeji-72

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2019
Hello there - I've submitted my application for SINP ; NOC code 2174. I was wondering , did you receive a "confirmation" email stating that the application has been received? Its been more than a day and I still don't see anything in my inbox.

Your input would be appreciated

Thanks
Hi.
You won't be getting any email response rather you'll see "Application Received" on your status in the Oasis platform.

PNW

May 4, 2020
Check in your spam mails. I did get an email confirmation back in Dec'19.
I checked my SPAM folder , still haven't received it. Should I get in touch with them to inquire ?
If so , could you share the email information to get in touch with them

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
I checked my SPAM folder , still haven't received it. Should I get in touch with them to inquire ?
If so , could you share the email information to get in touch with them
Wait for couple of days and then write to SINP.

varun21

Apr 22, 2015
Hi Everyone,
I have applied for SINP on 10th Jan 2020 on NOC code 0601 ( corporate sales manager) through immigration consultant they have just sent a screen shot on the application submission and informed me to keep checking the mails everyday.
Can we check the application status. Please can you provide me with the application status tracking link and inform the credentials required for tracking.

Thanks
VC

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Hi Everyone,
I have applied for SINP on 10th Jan 2020 on NOC code 0601 ( corporate sales manager) through immigration consultant they have just sent a screen shot on the application submission and informed me to keep checking the mails everyday.
Can we check the application status. Please can you provide me with the application status tracking link and inform the credentials required for tracking.

Thanks
VC
Unfortunately..without Oasis login id you wont be able to know the status..

Zibah

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2019
Doc's Request.
03-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020
Copied:

When invoice tab disappeared at the after submission of ADR, what does that signify? The status returned to in process..

Bhoomica

Feb 28, 2018
Hi,
Can you advise when your application status changed from Application Received to In Process.
I do not know exactly the date but it happend after 4 complete months. Because I submitted my application on 3rd Dec and there was not status update till 3rd April. And After 10th or so I could see the status changed to "In Process".