+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Bhoomica

Feb 28, 2018
IMO, you need not fret about June 2nd. Whether you receive your PNP by June 1st, or not, you will get your 600 points since SINP doesn't need your IELTS anymore to grant you nomination. However, problem will arise when you key in those 600 points back into the IRCC, which may happen anytime, depending on when you actually get the points. Just bear in mind, whenever you want to key in those 600 points in IRCC and you want IRCC to take your profile up in the draw, ensure to have a fresh valid IELTS score THEN, not NOW.

All the best.
Thank You so much ! I am planning to update my latest IELTS results in IRCC on 3rd June. Hope that issue will be mitigated.

Misro

Aug 14, 2019
Hi everyone, Please i am just applying for the SINP occupation in demand. I want to know if i have to submit any form or document because in the oasis portal, there is no option to submit a form or will i have to submit/fill a form when asked ? i have reading where people are submitting forms to move to the next stage, i am a bit confused, can someone help out. thanks

Bhoomica

Feb 28, 2018
Hi everyone, Please i am just applying for the SINP occupation in demand. I want to know if i have to submit any form or document because in the oasis portal, there is no option to submit a form or will i have to submit/fill a form when asked ? i have reading where people are submitting forms to move to the next stage, i am a bit confused, can someone help out. thanks
Hi Misro,

First of all Congratulations, you are just a few steps away from applying to SINP.

Check SINP process here https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/international-skilled-worker-eoi-system

1. We need to raise EoI -- Expression of Interest, You are here, which means you are telling Saskatchewan that you are interested in migrating to Saskatchewan. Here you need to tell them basic details like JOB code, EEProfile number, years of experence etc., Here you don't need any documents. Your score will be calculated based on our profile.
2. You interest will be placed in pool with score
3. SINP will select applications based on scores and will send an invite to apply(ITA)
4. Once you receive ITA, will have 60 days time to submit along with documents
5. SINP team will validate application aganist documents and makes decision

So do not worry about documents/ screens now, it will come at step 4. However, I suggest you to be prepared with all the required documents and be ready.

Good Luck !
Regards,
Bhoomica

Last edited:

RAGHAVK

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Dear All,

Please advice on the following.

I have submitted EOI recently for SINP EE Stream and my total points is 70. As of today, my work experience is 9 years and 9 months but I have rounded off as 10 years and submitted the EOI. If I receive ITA, I'm planning to submit my application on last day (60th day) of deadline so that my experience will become 9years and 11months. Is this okay or should I wait for 3more months to complete my exact 10years work experience.

Thanks.

kunley

May 20, 2014
Dear All,

Please advice on the following.

I have submitted EOI recently for SINP EE Stream and my total points is 70. As of today, my work experience is 9 years and 9 months but I have rounded off as 10 years and submitted the EOI. If I receive ITA, I'm planning to submit my application on last day (60th day) of deadline so that my experience will become 9years and 11months. Is this okay or should I wait for 3more months to complete my exact 10years work experience.

Thanks.
in your own interest make sure your 10 years is complete.

RAGHAVK

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Hi,

Hope all is well at your end amidst of Covid19.

This is regarding my SINP application process.

Please find the chronology of events happened

• Submitted my SINP EoI on 4th Oct. 2019
  • Received ITA on 08-Oct-2019
  • Submitted my application on 3rd December 2019
  • Received additional documents request on 23rd April 2019
  • Submitted additional documents on 30th of April 2019
My total points while submitting the application 70 (IELTS CLB level 8).

Now my question is, my IELTS results will be invalidated by this June 1st as it will be 2 years by then. What should I do if I did not receive my PNP before 1st June?

Alternatively I have my latest IELTS with CLB 7 which is valid till Nov. 2021, with which my SINP points become 68. Do we have provision to submit my latest IELTS in this case, please guide me here, thanks!

Regards,

Bhoomica
Hi Bhoomica,

Please can you share what are the additional documents requested? This would help others to prepare and submit first time.

Thankyou.

Misro

Aug 14, 2019
Hi Misro,

First of all Congratulations, you are just a few steps away from applying to SINP.

Check SINP process here https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/international-skilled-worker-eoi-system

1. We need to raise EoI -- Expression of Interest, You are here, which means you are telling Saskatchewan that you are interested in migrating to Saskatchewan. Here you need to tell them basic details like JOB code, EEProfile number, years of experence etc., Here you don't need any documents. Your score will be calculated based on our profile.
2. You interest will be placed in pool with score
3. SINP will select applications based on scores and will send an invite to apply(ITA)
4. Once you receive ITA, will have 60 days time to submit along with documents
5. SINP team will validate application aganist documents and makes decision

So do not worry about documents/ screens now, it will come at step 4. However, I suggest you to be prepared with all the required documents and be ready.

Good Luck !
Regards,
Bhoomica
Thanks a lot

PNW

May 4, 2020
Hello, How often is there a draw for SINP - as an eg CIC has a draw every 2 weeks or so. Is it the same for SINP?
Apologies to ask , if this has been answered before

RAGHAVK

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Hello, How often is there a draw for SINP - as an eg CIC has a draw every 2 weeks or so. Is it the same for SINP?
Apologies to ask , if this has been answered before
Hi,
Recently, SINP announced that draws will be conducted minimum of once in 2months.
Until Mar'20 there was atleast one draw per month.

Last draw was in Mar'20 so we expect next one within May'20.

You can download historical draw details from SINP page to check the frequency ofpast draws, NoCs invited, no.of invites and cutoff points trend.

Reactions: cybertruck

PNW

May 4, 2020
Hi,
Recently, SINP announced that draws will be conducted minimum of once in 2months.
Until Mar'20 there was atleast one draw per month.

Last draw was in Mar'20 so we expect next one within May'20.

You can download historical draw details from SINP page to check the frequency ofpast draws, NoCs invited, no.of invites and cutoff points trend.
Thanks for the info Raghav

RAGHAVK

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Hello, How long does one have to reside in Saskatchewan after securing PR through SINP?
Hi,
If you migrate through any PNP, you have to sign an agreement that you will be staying in that province for 2years. Violation may lead to cancellation of PR.
However, some say one can move to other province if there is no suitable job opportunities by showing evidences. I'm not sure how it works.

Regards
Raghav

Reactions: PNW

suresh320

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
NOC code 1311 or can be 1111 - I have work experience in both.
my score is 65.

I know that based on previous draws that it is impossible to get PNP unless if you have a relative or study there. So will have to look at other PNP.