+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Beebaby

Apr 10, 2020
Hello All, I am new here and it’s good to be part of this group. Please I want to submit eoi for snip but I am having difficulties with my degree course of study (B.A English Language) and the Noc that is in line with that course. Please what NOC can I pick that is acceptable in snip/ee for an English graduate. Please seniors in the house help me out.

Beebaby

Apr 10, 2020
Hello All, I am new here and it’s good to be part of this group. Please I want to submit eoi for snip but I am having difficulties with my degree course of study (B.A English Language) and the Noc that is in line with that course. Please what NOC can I pick that is acceptable in snip/ee for an English graduate. Please seniors in the house help me out.
Please can anybody help me out here? Does anyone have idea on the acceptable Noc for a graduate of English maybe based on experience or someone you know that study English too and is in snip as well. Thanks

SMHaider

Jan 10, 2020
Hello All,
I have one question to ask regarding the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from Comparative Education Service(CES) what if I provide them the sealed verified degree and marks sheet copy to them again they will verify that sealed document or not?
Need help on mentioned below question ASAP
Thanks

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
NOC 2283 and 63 points, I don't have any relative or job offer in Saskatchewan. I'm currently working in Toronto. Any disadvantage on my application? Thanks everyone.

JAS18

Mar 23, 2019
Please can anybody help me out here? Does anyone have idea on the acceptable Noc for a graduate of English maybe based on experience or someone you know that study English too and is in snip as well. Thanks
You may be asking the wrong question. The NoC code is decided by the job/work experience you share on your profile, and not by your education. Yes, your education and job should be linked ideally but education/degree doesn't decide your NoC. Perhaps if you can share what line of work your are in, ppl can help.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: Beebaby