+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2016 --- Preparation & FAQs

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Hi All,

I have question, I have experience in teaching at college level and I would like to apply to the SINP via my teaching background and it is written that "SINP applicants intending to work in a regulated occupation that requires mandatory or compulsory certification or licensure must provide proof of eligibility for licensure as part of their SINP application" .
Do I need such a license to support my application, taking into account that my job position was Teaching Assistant at university?

Thank you.

dejavoo21

Sep 12, 2015
guys i really appreciate your update and feedback.

@ nickarter84 and Trennis

for the reference letters the date on it has to be current or can i use a reference letter issued 3-5 years ago.

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Sorry for longness!

I am little bit confused in regards to the The Application Process. From one side, it is written that I need to have certain supporting documents, while in the online application there is no place to upload that documents such as Settlement Plan, Settlement Fund, my spouse and kids birth certificate.

Last question: Do I need any Federal Form or any other forms in applying to the category "Occupation In-Demand "?

Please can anyone clarify what is going on?

Thanks

bib4canada

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-12-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
28-12-2016
So far the thread has been awesome . I counldnt see anyone replying about how application fee can be remitted? Can I pay by Credit card? or only Bank draft is accepted?

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
ashmilwaqas said:
Thanx again limejuice! :)
Yes, i have downloaded all the forms given in appguide. These forms include the federal application forms.
.pdf means all forms filled, signed and scanned them and create one pdf all form 5669E, form 5406, form 5690 and other or create their pdf files separately...!? :)

Regards! :)
Yes, fill it up, sign then scan and upload.
Create pdf file for each federal form. It is not ideal if you will scan and save everything in one file. You will need to upload each of those in the SINP online. Make sure you filled up everything. :)

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
dejavoo21 said:
guys i really appreciate your update and feedback.

@ nickarter84 and Trennis

for the reference letters the date on it has to be current or can i use a reference letter issued 3-5 years ago.
If you are no longer working in that company since that date then it would work perfectly.

However, If it is your current company then it wouldn't work for sure.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
ucs8265 said:
Hello nickarter84,

I see you provided the info below,please can you help with the offcial link related to these information you provided.thanks in advnace.

Acceptable proof of funds are:

1. Bank accounts in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
2. Cash-able investments in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
3. Cash-able fixed deposits in your name of the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner.

Not acceptable are:

1. Bank accounts in someone else’s name;
2. Bank accounts which are joint in your name and someone else (other than your accompanying spouse/common-law partner);
3. Bank accounts in the name of your spouse who is not accompanying you to Canada ;
4. Property valuations;
5. Vehicle valuations;
6. Jewellery valuations.

In short anything is that is volatile (bonds, shares) or that cannot be easily transferred (liquidated) cannot be used as proof of funds.
Hi,

This information is based on the past experiences of the other forum members.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Kinan said:
Sorry for longness!

I am little bit confused in regards to the The Application Process. From one side, it is written that I need to have certain supporting documents, while in the online application there is no place to upload that documents such as Settlement Plan, Settlement Fund, my spouse and kids birth certificate.

You have to create the Screen Tabs to upload above mentioned documents, you would have two sets of screens and you will upload these files in the second screen.
Specific Screens have a small Folder Icon on the Middle Right side of the Screen, when you click, a popup appears, you will upload your file here.

Last question: Do I need any Federal Form or any other forms in applying to the category "Occupation In-Demand "?

Yes 100% Needed, download the documents checklist and gather all the documents according to the checklist:

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-100-24/

Please can anyone clarify what is going on?

Thanks

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
bib4canada said:
So far the thread has been awesome . I counldnt see anyone replying about how application fee can be remitted? Can I pay by Credit card? or only Bank draft is accepted?

Hi,

If you are talking about SINP then there is no Fee at all

bib4canada

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-12-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
28-12-2016
Thanks Nik for clearing confusion.! Appreciate it big time

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Frequently Asked Questions

nickarter84 said:

Hi,

If you are talking about SINP then there is no Fee at all
Hi nickarter84,

So far as my knowledge is concerned, i read on sinp website or somewhere esle(Forget the place of reading) that 550 CAD are to be paid...!
I still do not know that to whom this fee is to be paid, to SINP or CIC!? I posted a query on this thread about this 550 CAD fee, but none bothered to guide...! :)
If you know, please guide...! :)

Thanks in advance!
Regards!

BDABCD2009

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
14- OCt 2016
Nomination.....
22 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
05 Mar 2017
File Transfer...
15 March
Med's Request
26 June 2017
Med's Done....
02 July 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
23-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2017
LANDED..........
15 June 2018
Hi nickarter84 and all star members,

First I like to thank you all for creating such a helpful forum and taking time to answer all queries.

I have 2 ques:

1. Someone told me from sask that option for creating profile and uploading document will be unavailable from midnight 24 dec. until SINP announce for fresh retake of OID for 2016. Is it correct?

2. In one form I saw it required to mention the DOB for both parents and my both parent were deceased a long time ago. Can I skip that part saying this? Because it is not possible to know their DOB now

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
limejuice said:
Yes, fill it up, sign then scan and upload.
Create pdf file for each federal form. It is not ideal if you will scan and save everything in one file. You will need to upload each of those in the SINP online. Make sure you filled up everything. :)
Thanks limejuice,

ok i got the point you are right logically, the forms are given in .pdf format to the applicant and after filling, signing and scanning, convert the each scanned form in .pdf form and upload.

I registered to SINP OASIS and completed all the steps there by uploading my all documents except the forms. I did not find any place to upload the forms in SINP OASIS. I found only 0ne place where i think forms may be uploaded Step 14(Application Details-Final Page) and this step is about your family details living in Saskatchewan and certainly the proofs of family in Saskatchewan will be uploaded to this step 14 with form 5406(Additional Family Information)...!

1) I mean Where to upload the forms like 5669E, 5690E, Form 008 Schedule 4 and other forms on SINP OASIS...!?

2) After uploading the files and forms, how to post or send the these files to SINP OASIS...!? I did not find any SEND or POST button on any of the steps of SINP OASIS OR just uploading docs and forms to SINP OASIS is enough and considered as application is filed...!?

3) In Form 008 Schedule 4, in funds colume, which funds are to be mentioned...? 11931 CAD which are in the bank account...!?

please guide in this regard...! :)
Regards!

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Re: Frequently Asked Questions

ashmilwaqas said:
Hi nickarter84,

So far as my knowledge is concerned, i read on sinp website or somewhere esle(Forget the place of reading) that 550 CAD are to be paid...!
I still do not know that to whom this fee is to be paid, to SINP or CIC!? I posted a query on this thread about this 550 CAD fee, but none bothered to guide...! :)
If you know, please guide...! :)

Thanks in advance!
Regards!
Feel free to send your file to SINP (Free of Cost)

After getting nomination you have to apply to CIC for Permanent Residency, This is the time where you have to pay the following fees:

Principle Applicant 550CAD
Spouse of child over 22 years of age 550CAD
Child under 22 years of age 150CAD

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
BDABCD2009 said:
Hi nickarter84 and all star members,

First I like to thank you all for creating such a helpful forum and taking time to answer all queries.

I have 2 ques:

1. Someone told me from sask that option for creating profile and uploading document will be unavailable from midnight 24 dec. until SINP announce for fresh retake of OID for 2016. Is it correct?

I am not sure, but as I heard that you can pre-prepare your documents even before the announcement of the new CAP.
I hope any other member would correct me if its not right.

2. In one form I saw it required to mention the DOB for both parents and my both parent were deceased a long time ago. Can I skip that part saying this? Because it is not possible to know their DOB now
If you know a little idea about their DOB then just write approx. date. There wouldn't be any issue related to parent's birth date.