+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

lores

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darklord said:
I understand your pain and I know its horrible feeling to wait. However, the average processing time for OID is 7.2 months so SINP can take additional OID because as per them they are still processing within their average processing times http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-processing-time. Actually SINP is one of the fastest PNP and also amongst very few that are online.
I am sure you will get good news soon.
Thanks for your powerful gear-up suggestion. Wish you a nice life.

Hossen BD

Jan 11, 2016
Hi, i am new in this foruam,
I have applied in January 4th, 2016 but i attached all of my work exp letter in first page of step 12 instead of opening work ep window
I am worried to missing it.
would my application returned??
please advice me what can i do now

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Hossen BD said:
Hi, i am new in this foruam,
I have applied in January 4th, 2016 but i attached all of my work exp letter in first page of step 12 instead of opening work ep window
I am worried to missing it.
would my application returned??
please advice me what can i do now
Send an email immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca to with your missing documents and provide your OASIS reference number.

Ahmed Magdy

Sep 10, 2014
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
SINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
plz add my number on what's app group +201003832008
thanks

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
Dear Forum Members,

I have a term deposit account with a value of about $13,000 CAD (equivalent after conversion from local currency) as POF which was opened October 9, 2015 with a maturity date of January 07, 2016 that meets 3 months prior requirement as outlined by SINP. The term deposit account was rolled over for another 3 months with a maturity date April 07, 2016. I emailed SINP and they advised I provide the previous and current proof of the term deposit account for my new application when the EE category is reopened. Can I just use the term deposit account only as POF? If I do this there will be no need to include my savings account statement right? Or do I attach the savings account statement to the term deposit account section as well. The savings account statement issued on October 09, 2015 has a balance of approximately $18,000 CAD but the term deposit is the dedicated funds to the proposed immigration.

Secondly, I would like to know how to calculate the points for my work experience on the SINP point’s grid. I have experience with one employer for NOC 2221 form 01/2009-07/2011 and another employer from 08/2011-08/2012 making a total of 3 ½ years. What will be the points for this experience on the point’s grid? Also I have experience for NOC 6221 from 09/2012-09/2013 which is on in demand occupation list and wanted to know what points to allocate.

Your advice will greatly help.

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
petertherock77 said:
Dear Forum Members,

I have a term deposit account with a value of about $13,000 CAD (equivalent after conversion from local currency) as POF which was opened October 9, 2015 with a maturity date of January 07, 2016 that meets 3 months prior requirement as outlined by SINP. The term deposit account was rolled over for another 3 months with a maturity date April 07, 2016. I emailed SINP and they advised I provide the previous and current proof of the term deposit account for my new application when the EE category is reopened. Can I just use the term deposit account only as POF? If I do this there will be no need to include my savings account statement right? Or do I attach the savings account statement to the term deposit account section as well. The savings account statement issued on October 09, 2015 has a balance of approximately $18,000 CAD but the term deposit is the dedicated funds to the proposed immigration.

Secondly, I would like to know how to calculate the points for my work experience on the SINP point’s grid. I have experience with one employer for NOC 2221 form 01/2009-07/2011 and another employer from 08/2011-08/2012 making a total of 3 ½ years. What will be the points for this experience on the point’s grid? Also I have experience for NOC 6221 from 09/2012-09/2013 which is on in demand occupation list and wanted to know what points to allocate.

Your advice will greatly help.
Your work experience points will depend on time/date, you apply again. You get two points for each year in the most recent five years, so if you would apply again on May 1. 2016, they will calculate starting from April 2011 up to April 2016. And you get one point from six to ten years prior to application, which would be in this case from March 2006 till the end of the March 2011.
I am not sure if they calculate for each NOC that is on demand and included in your work experience, or just your intended occupation? Maybe somebody with more experience can clarify this or correct me if I'm wrong.

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
nominated january 20 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
darklord said:
Send an email immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca to with your missing documents and provide your OASIS reference number.
I am applied Sep,24 OID and failed to attached some documents but within one week i send all missing documents to both SINP mail I'd...my query is it sinp accept my documents and send me nomination....thanks

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi,

I am in process to prepare e-APR. i have following general queries

a. i got upfront medical done, doctor gave me one page report, at the top left corner there is UCI number with bar code. i have uploaded it at CIC portal, is it OK?

b. there is only one option to upload the education, i have uploaded PDF which includes metric, intermediate, graduation and post graduation, plus, ECA and IELTS. is it OK?

c. I got photo done by a studio as per CIC specs (with dimensions 420x540), i uploaded digital picture taken from camera instead of scanned from existing, is it OK?

d. i obtained PCC from all the locations where i have stayed for more than 6 months. inculuded them in 1 PDF and uploaded.

e. Proof of Relationship (required): i uploaded a PDF having marriage certificate and birth certificate of child, is it OK?

f. Experience: the letter mentions detail JD, signed and stamped by Supervisor and HR, Contact detail is mentioned (phone number and email), is it OK

g. Funds: it includes account detail (number, title, opening date), detail of any liability, and six month statement, all at bank's letterhead, however, i couldn't get the avg_balance of past six months from bank. is it ok?a

Kindly confirm if i require any modification, as i would proceed to submit it now.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
abdulqayyum said:
Hi,

I am in process to prepare e-APR. i have following general queries

a. i got upfront medical done, doctor gave me one page report, at the top left corner there is UCI number with bar code. i have uploaded it at CIC portal, is it OK?
That document you have got from the doctor is eMedical Information Sheet and the number on top left corner is not UCI. Anyway, what you have uploaded is fine. I assume you are uploading this document for yourself and all your dependents accompanying with you to Canada.

b. there is only one option to upload the education, i have uploaded PDF which includes metric, intermediate, graduation and post graduation, plus, ECA and IELTS. is it OK?
You do not need to upload metric, intermediate certificates. Only graduation, post graduation, ECA is required, which you have done, good. You have uploaded IELTS which is fine as well.

c. I got photo done by a studio as per CIC specs (with dimensions 420x540), i uploaded digital picture taken from camera instead of scanned from existing, is it OK?
This is fine. What was the size of the photo? As per CIC, image should ideally be 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.

d. i obtained PCC from all the locations where i have stayed for more than 6 months. inculuded them in 1 PDF and uploaded.
This is good.

e. Proof of Relationship (required): i uploaded a PDF having marriage certificate and birth certificate of child, is it OK?
This is good.

f. Experience: the letter mentions detail JD, signed and stamped by Supervisor and HR, Contact detail is mentioned (phone number and email), is it OK
This is good, does it also have whether your employment was full-time, number of working hours per week, salary? These are important too.

g. Funds: it includes account detail (number, title, opening date), detail of any liability, and six month statement, all at bank's letterhead, however, i couldn't get the avg_balance of past six months from bank. is it ok?a
This is good. However, I guess at later stage they may ask for "Bank certification Letter" - this letter just states the account open date and the balance and whether the account is saving/current with bank contact details and printed on its letterhead, signed and stamped. Is it not possible for you to get this?.

Kindly confirm if i require any modification, as i would proceed to submit it now.

honeyarya

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Just have one query, i got my nomination from SINP on 23 dec but my EE profile expired before i got the invitation ......

i informed SINP about this and they sent me to revision form to fill. i filled and sent it on 1st Jan.

Till date i have not recieved any thing.........

Plzz guide what should i do?

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Please add my no +918447792188... AOR-3O NOV...SINP(OUTLAND)...JUST MEDICAL PASSED...NOTHING ELSE.....WHAT TO DO??

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Applied 04-Jan 2016 OID
Settlement fund showing converted from 04th January with filed application. Every line of Settlement Fund section is filled, nothing empty.
What a wonder! Is it SINP common practice now or by mistake in my case only? This is the Snapshot :-

Institution Name The Karur Vysya Bank Limited

Account Number 230217200000*****

Account Holder's Name Ashutosh Kumar Dubey

Settlement Fund Type Savings

Total Dollar Amount in Foreign currency 12,05,772

Currency Type Indian rupee

Total Dollar amount in Canadian currency $25,294.00

Date of Bank Statement 30-Dec-2015

Date of Conversion 31-Dec-2015

Settlement Plan Attached Yes

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
Hello Seniors and all

I applied for SINP 2015 in June 2015.But my application was rejected on 20 th December ,2015.My VO officer Wrote

Following a careful review of your application and supporting materials we are unable to nominate
you under the SINP Express Entry Category. Approvals under this program are limited to those who
have met all the required qualifications. In your case, your application was found to be deficient
because of the reasons listed in the enclosure.
We encourage you to reapply in the future if circumstances change and you are able to meet all of the
requirements of this or any other category of the SINP. You can find more information on the criteria
for the SINP at
Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program

Work Experience Credentials
You do not have a minimum of one-year work experience in the past ten years related to your field of
education or training.
Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
You do not meet the SINP settlement requirements. You must have proof of having $11,931 CAD
maintained in your account(s) for at least 3 months prior to your application to the SINP and
maintained throughout the entire immigration process.

Now my problem is i applied for 2171 for 5.5 years of experience in this NOC however i graduated from National institute of Fashion technology in India with a four year manufacturing degree and then worked for 2 years in manufacturing in a different NOC which i did not include as i was qualifying for 60 points without that and my employers were reluctant to give me the experience certificates and funds were more or less liquid so did not have that constant though.

Now i do not understand what to do in this kind of situation.Seniors please advise.I do not know whether i should go for secondary review

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
workharder said:
Hello Seniors and all

I applied for SINP 2015 in June 2015.But my application was rejected on 20 th December ,2015.My VO officer Wrote

Following a careful review of your application and supporting materials we are unable to nominate
you under the SINP Express Entry Category. Approvals under this program are limited to those who
have met all the required qualifications. In your case, your application was found to be deficient
because of the reasons listed in the enclosure.
We encourage you to reapply in the future if circumstances change and you are able to meet all of the
requirements of this or any other category of the SINP. You can find more information on the criteria
for the SINP at
Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program

Work Experience Credentials
You do not have a minimum of one-year work experience in the past ten years related to your field of
education or training.
Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
You do not meet the SINP settlement requirements. You must have proof of having $11,931 CAD
maintained in your account(s) for at least 3 months prior to your application to the SINP and
maintained throughout the entire immigration process.

Now my problem is i applied for 2171 for 5.5 years of experience in this NOC however i graduated from National institute of Fashion technology in India with a four year manufacturing degree and then worked for 2 years in manufacturing in a different NOC which i did not include as i was qualifying for 60 points without that and my employers were reluctant to give me the experience certificates and funds were more or less liquid so did not have that constant though.

Now i do not understand what to do in this kind of situation.Seniors please advise.I do not know whether i should go for secondary review
Is that other NOC where you have 2 years of experience related to your field of education? Can you find it on a list of occupations in demand? No matter how much experience you have in some NOC that is on a list of OID, requirement is to have at least 1 year in your field of education to apply for this program. I doubt that second review would change anything.
Regarding POF, they need to be stable 3 months prior to application. They explained where your problem is, and you need to fulfill the requirements just as they are, there's no flexibility.
If that other noc is on a list of OID, related to your education and in last 10 years, try to get reference letters and apply for that.
The amount of settlement funds has changed few days ago, so check if it's still 11,931$ or higher. Good luck!