+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

LadyJune

Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2016
LANDED..........
28-09-2016
favoured1 said:
Hello Tols.
I need your opinion on licensure issue.
I noticed from your profile that you NOC is 2133 (same with mine)
Just want to ask how long it took you to get EIT license with APGES and if you had to take any Confirmatory Exam?
I have applied and sent in all documents. I am just waiting for their response.
But I am trying to get ready for the Jan stream, so I am TENSED if I will make it.
I have over 5yrs experience and I also have masters degree (verified and proven to be canadian equivalent by WES)

Thanks in Advance

favoured1,

Can I ask what date your application was set to "In-Progress".

Thanks!

shanaya

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VictorPapa said:
The problem is, I can't leave my current work permanently at the moment. It will take 2 to 3 months before I can leave that permanently as a defined procedure in our company. BUT I can go to a 2 months vacation without any problem! ;) ;D
If that's the case then I think it might be better if you go to Canada after wrapping the things at your current job as your visa is valid for some months so don't really have to hurry. Though it says that it could take 60 days to get the PR, it usually takes much less time (less than two weeks sometimes), so if you are wanting to go and get your PR, be assured that you won't need to stay there for more than a month. Hope you make the best decision for yourself:)

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
shanaya said:
If that's the case then I think it might be better if you go to Canada after wrapping the things at your current job as your visa is valid for some months so don't really have to hurry. Though it says that it could take 60 days to get the PR, it usually takes much less time (less than two weeks sometimes), so if you are wanting to go and get your PR, be assured that you won't need to stay there for more than a month. Hope you make the best decision for yourself:)

many many congrats victor..
I also agreed with shanaya... i think it is better to move after wrapping all..

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreamer2014 said:
No bro ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? , I didn't receive it till now and I try to send them Specific case inquiry but it always generate an error and failed to send, so I sent them email but I don't think it will work.... anyway I am waiting hopefully they remember me :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Please Victor I would like to know how much time they give u to travel (the expiry of the visa)?

also I want to know the meaning of COPR (confirmation of permanent residence) when we get the stamp on the passport do we need any further steps or what?
Hi,
Don't worry, they didn't forget you! ;) I hope they send you passport request very soon.
The expiry date of my visa is 25/08/2016 (Almost 11 month!) and it is one year after the date my medical received by them. I done my medical on 19 August and my doctor submitted the medical result on 22 August and it is clear now they received my medical result on 25 August!

In addition to your passport with stamped visa inside, they will give you two COPR papers (two same filled forms with all your information printed on those forms and one photo attached on the one of them) you should carry those two same forms along with your passport and give them to immigration officer at the port of entry. Immigration officer will fill some parts and you should sign them. Immigration officer will take the first one and you should keep the second copy for your history.

There are two other forms for custom declaration. They don't give you them at the moment but you should fill them at the port of entry. One of them belong to things you are carry with yourself to Canada and the second one belong to things you will receive later with post.

For more detail information read this comprehensive source of landing information:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sinp-applicants-landed-will-land-soon-or-prepared-for-it-t347810.0.html;msg4623979#msg4623979

Good Luck.

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
VictorPapa said:
Hi,
Don't worry, they didn't forget you! ;) I hope they send you passport request very soon.
The expiry date of my visa is 25/08/2016 (Almost 11 month!) and it is one year after the date my medical received by them. I done my medical on 19 August and my doctor submitted the medical result on 22 August and it is clear now they received my medical result on 25 August!

In addition to your passport with stamped visa inside, they will give you two COPR papers (two same filled forms with all your information printed on those forms and one photo attached on the one of them) you should carry those two same forms along with your passport and give them to immigration officer at the port of entry. Immigration officer will fill some parts and you should sign them. Immigration officer will take the first one and you should keep the second copy for your history.

There are two other forms for custom declaration. They don't give you them at the moment but you should fill them at the port of entry. One of them belong to things you are carry with yourself to Canada and the second one belong to things you will receive later with post.

For more detail information read this comprehensive source of landing information:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sinp-applicants-landed-will-land-soon-or-prepared-for-it-t347810.0.html;msg4623979#msg4623979

Good Luck.
thanks bro

did they gave u those forms with the passports?

favoured1

May 22, 2015
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
19-05-2016
LadyJune said:
favoured1,
Can I ask what date your application was set to "In-Progress".
Thanks!
I did not apply in Jan 2015.
I am only trying to get ready for Jan 2016.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shanaya said:
mmomen said:
many many congrats victor..
I also agreed with shanaya... i think it is better to move after wrapping all..
Thank you my friends for your advice. ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreamer2014 said:
thanks bro

did they gave u those forms with the passports?
Yes, They gave me two same filled forms (COPR) along with my passport. ;)
Each family member should receive two COPR forms separately.

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
VictorPapa said:
Yes, They gave me two same filled forms (COPR) along with my passport. ;)
Each family member should receive two COPR forms separately.
thanks dear for your valuable information ... pray for us and keep on touch .. you are the boss of the network in saskatchewan :D

Good Luck

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Victor, you have been a great source to clarify most (if not all) things in this forum. Great great (twice was intentional) work mate!

Any idea if immigration officer would require immigrant to show them that they are carrying minimum funds as per SINP requirements? Or perhaps they wont bother about funds at the port of entry.

I am a little confused because link below just says that: "You will need to show proof to the Canadian visa office in your home country that you have enough money when you apply to immigrate.".. so it appears fund proof is required only at the time of application and not necessarily at the Port of Entry...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp (its for express entry but I am guessing it applies for SINP too)

So I do not see it mandatory to carry minimum funds at the time you enter Canada. Although it is obviously advisable to do that. Let me know what you and others think about this.

favoured1

May 22, 2015
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
19-05-2016
regina_jy said:
Victor, you have been a great source to clarify most (if not all) things in this forum. Great great (twice was intentional) work mate!

Any idea if immigration officer would require immigrant to show them that they are carrying minimum funds as per SINP requirements? Or perhaps they wont bother about funds at the port of entry.

I am a little confused because link below just says that: "You will need to show proof to the Canadian visa office in your home country that you have enough money when you apply to immigrate.".. so not necessarily at the POE...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp (its for express entry but I am guessing it applies for SINP too)

So I do not see that it is mandatory to carry minimum funds at the time you enter Canada. Although it is obviously advisable to do that. Let me know what you and others think about this.
Victor, I will like to join regina_jy in saying THANK YOU for being so helpful (both forum dicussions and private messages).
Like Victor, I also will appreciate further clarification on the issue raised.
I heard from a friend that applicants do not need to show POF to CIC after getting nomination but the person could not confirm with a source/link.
The thing is I preparing for the SINP Jan 2016 stream (I am not sure whether it will be occupation in demand or another EE stream like the one that came out in June). I will like if you can give a link to where I can get information on the process for provincial nomination just in case SINP decides to do another occupation in demand i.e not express entry.

Many thanks in advance

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
regina_jy said:

I am a little confused because link below just says that: "You will need to show proof to the Canadian visa office in your home country that you have enough money when you apply to immigrate.".. so it appears fund proof is required only at the time of application and not necessarily at the Port of Entry...

So I do not see it mandatory to carry minimum funds at the time you enter Canada. Although it is obviously advisable to do that. Let me know what you and others think about this.
Thank you my friend. ;)
As I know, in theory, checking minimum amount of money for handling your minimum requirements of starting a new life in Canada is one of responsibilities of immigration officers at the port of entry BUT in real world, immigration officers won't check that matter in the most of cases. They only check your declaration card( Which You filled at the airplane) and they evaluate your money from your declaration. They won't request any proof of funds or bank statement at all. It is not needed to carry exact amount of money for your family size requirement (for example CAN$14,720 for two people) because money transfer is a clear thing in this world and you can have only for example CAN$10,000 for two people at the port of entry and if immigration officer ask, you can answer, your family or friends will transfer more money to your bank account in a later time.
From those who already landed in Canada I heard, it is really easy and fast process without any difficulty at all. ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
favoured1 said:
Victor, I will like to join regina_jy in saying THANK YOU for being so helpful (both forum dicussions and private messages).
Like Victor, I also will appreciate further clarification on the issue raised.
I heard from a friend that applicants do not need to show POF to CIC after getting nomination but the person could not confirm with a source/link.
The thing is I preparing for the SINP Jan 2016 stream (I am not sure whether it will be occupation in demand or another EE stream like the one that came out in June). I will like if you can give a link to where I can get information on the process for provincial nomination just in case SINP decides to do another occupation in demand i.e not express entry.

Many thanks in advance
Thank you my friend. ;)
Many of events and realities in Canadian immigration system are not match exactly to what written as rules on papers! I think other people's experiences are more accurate than what is written as rules and procedures. For example in CIC level (after nomination), PNP applicants should only send nomination letter along with other defined forms and documents from checklist in their application packages to CIC but we can see in some local visa offices(like New Delhi visa office), immigration officers will ask for additional documents(which is not exist in the PNP checklist) like work experience letters, work contracts, pay slips,... and the fact is, each immigration officer can easily ask for any additional document before final decision and in answer to your question about settlement funds in CIC level, YES, it is POSSIBLE that one immigration officer ask for proof of funds BUT it won't happen in most of cases and they don't want it. ;)

About SINP 2016 in demand occupation program, I think there will be another 2016 in demand program because PNP programs defined for getting applicant's form other sources than Federal programs. Because SINP express entry sub category is a branch of FSW(with it acceptance rules and scores), SINP should keep it's own source of applicants and scores.

The key to be succeeded in SINP in demand program is: You should keep your minimum amount of money in your bank account from 01 OCT 2015 until you receive your nomination.

Check SINP official website for further news and information.
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/SINP

I hope you can apply and can get your PR visa in 2016! ;)

Good Luck.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
Hello

For those that are with a foot in the airplane :D :

A very interesting thread that I found, please take a look:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/settlement-tips-my-personal-opinion-t109832.0.html

Very luck !

asingh.bhangu

Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2015 - Application delivered to CIO.
Nomination.....
21-Apr-2015 SINP
AOR Received.
22 July 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
06-Aug-2015
Med's Request
21-Sept-2015
Med's Done....
26-Sept-2015