+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marooned said:
Please pay attention to the colored words:

There are two ways to do this. A person can:

1.apply to the PNP first, get a nomination and then fill out an Express Entry profile; or
2.fill out the Express Entry profile first. Provinces and territories can then search the Express Entry pool and ask a candidate to apply for their PNP. When the candidate gets a nomination certificate, they will update their Express Entry profile.

I'm not sure about that , please help me if you are sure,
Thanks.
As we can see from those red parts:

You can do the first OR you can do the second and when you read carefully those parts then it says: You can apply in PNP program and get your nomination and then use your nomination to get more point for your EE OR you can apply in EE and then PNP will search the pool and select you from there.
In the first Scenario, It means if you apply in PNP program, you can still apply in EE program but if your score doesn't be enough to get you out from the pool then you must be there until you get your nomination from PNP and after that you can update your pool profile and you can get 600 additional scores and it will lift you up from the pool!
In the second scenario, If you only apply in EE then it is possible PNP program search the pool and select you and nominate you within the pool and in that way you will receive your invitation.
I think it is totally clear.

There isn't any limitation to join both programs at the same time.

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VictorPapa said:
As we can see from those red parts:

You can do the first OR you can do the second and when you read carefully those parts then it says: You can apply in PNP program and get your nomination and then use your nomination to get more point for your EE OR you can apply in EE and then PNP will search the pool and select you from there.
In the first Scenario, It means if you apply in PNP program, you can still apply in EE program but if your score doesn't be enough to get you out from the pool then you must be there until you get your nomination from PNP and after that you can update your pool profile and you can get 600 additional scores and it will lift you up from the pool!
In the second scenario, If you only apply in EE then it is possible PNP program search the pool and select you and nominate you within the pool and in that way you will receive your invitation.
I think it is totally clear.

There isn't any limitation to join both programs at the same time.
and after selection by PNP,do we have to live and work just in the same province?

Steperry

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Seniors, please help clarify this:-
On CIC page under general questions about express entry. item 13 states that there will be no list of eligible occupation for express entry. Then the language requirement is CLB 7 for NOC O & A and CLB 5 for NOC B. Please the CBL 5 here, is it applicable to only federal skill trade or any occupation under NOC B category?Thanks.

calyn001

Feb 24, 2013
Do I have to attach the translation of the documents where I put the documents or in additional documents rubric?

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
calyn001 said:
Do I have to attach the translation of the documents where I put the documents or in additional documents rubric?
When you enter to the Online Application of SINP , You have a particular item for each type of document right?

for example you have a item for Birth Document

Well you need to upload a PDF file that contain
Your Translation of your Birth Document
Your Original Birth Document

You could decide to upload 2 documents one for your translation and another for your original document
it is up to you.

You need to this for each type of document required in the SINP application

sinp2015

Dec 29, 2014
Hi VictorPapa,

After reading 12 pages of this thread, I found you very generous and helpful. May God be with you.

I also want to apply for SINP 2015 and need your help.

Points Calculation:

Experience= 10 Points
ECA = 23 Points
Age = 12 Points
IELTS = 18 Points (CLB 7) (S/L/W/R=6.5)

Total : = 63 Points.

1) Is My Calculation Correct? Am I Eligible as I need to Score 60 Points?

2) Is this the Online Application or I need to fill all forms from

www cicgc ca english information applications prov-apply-application

And Fill and Scan and upload them?

3) All the supporting documents should be in PDF?

Many Thanks

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
sinp2015 said:
Hi VictorPapa,

After reading 12 pages of this thread, I found you very generous and helpful. May God be with you.

I also want to apply for SINP 2015 and need your help.

Points Calculation:

Experience= 10 Points
ECA = 23 Points
Age = 12 Points
IELTS = 18 Points (CLB 7) (S/L/W/R=6.5)

Total : = 63 Points.

1) Is My Calculation Correct? Am I Eligible as I need to Score 60 Points?

2) Is this the Online Application or I need to fill all forms from

www cicgc ca english information applications prov-apply-application

And Fill and Scan and upload them?

3) All the supporting documents should be in PDF?

Many Thanks
Hey 10+23+12+18 = 63 !

No I am kidding !

You need to download the Saskatchewan Application Guide and review carefully if you could prove
the point that you are claiming !, only you know that friend ...

On the other hand.

Once you create your profile in the SINP application here the link

https://www.apps.gov.sk.ca/apex/f?p=305:1

you are going to upload only the forms that this application request to upload
because in the CIC site there are much more forms, that in this moment are not
required

And from this site
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/international-skilled-worker
you could download the CIC format requested
complete in your computer
print them
sign them
scan them
upload them

Step 5: Apply at SINP Apply Online. Scan and upload all your completed forms and supporting documents in PDF format onto your online application. Keep the originals for your records.

best luck friend

Dec 29, 2014
I have a question about the NOC categories. I have been working as a graduate assistant (teaching courses in information systems and doing research in human computer interaction) in the Human Computer Interaction/information system department in the US for more than 4 years. Could I apply to the NOC category 2173-software engineer and designer? I just doubt if my work experience in the academic field will be counted for this category. I hope I can apply to this SINP program. But could I? Anybody know about this? Thank you very much!

Manucharyanroza

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
11-09-2014
Hi,
Did anybody make an inquiry to SINP from which date and time we may start preparing online application and from which date and time we may start submitting the application for 2015?

Steperry

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Steperry said:
Seniors, please help clarify this:-
On CIC page under general questions about express entry. item 13 states that there will be no list of eligible occupation for express entry. Then the language requirement is CLB 7 for NOC O & A and CLB 5 for NOC B. Please the CBL 5 here, is it applicable to only federal skill trade or any occupation under NOC B category?Thanks.
Dear VictorPapa, tetunte and other seniors none of you have an idea about this question?

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
Hello friends,

I have a small query, would appreciate if any one in this group could clarify. Below Notice has been updated on SINP website

Important Notice:

New application guides have been posted for the International Skilled Work Category. Please review these guides to learn if you meet criteria before you submit your application to the SINP. If you are applying to the International Skilled Worker Category without an employment offer and are highly skilled in an occupation in-demand in Saskatchewan, please refer to the Occupation In-Demand guide. There is a new list of in-demand occupations for 2015.

May I know what does it mean : ' There is a new list of in-demand occupations for 2015 '.. Is it the one which is in the current file of Application Guide for the International Skilled Worker Category or it will be revised on 2nd Jan 2015 as per the Express Entry system ??

Thanks in advacne.

Regards,
Upen

Navraj

Oct 30, 2014
NOC Code......
Hi frndz
my job profile is assistant accountant....m i eligible to apply ..???
if yes then which noc

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marooned said:
and after selection by PNP,do we have to live and work just in the same province?
Yes of course, you should live in Saskatchewan at least 2 years.