+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 15 Sep 2020 invitees - Please join here

harsh_SINP

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Can you anyone provide a link to the CIPS application form that we need to mail them along with the WES course by course evaluation + ISP exam certificate + Job reference letter.
Kindly let me know if any other document we need to send.

Thanks in advance.

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Hi,

Can someone please tell what would be the education points if WES evaluated as below? We have 2 different evaluations, one is for my sister and one for my brother in law. To me looks like both will have 20 points but just wanted for double check..

1. Canadian Equivalence summary: Bachelor's degree (4) years and Post Graduate diploma (1 year).

2. Canadian Equivalence summary:: Bachelors degree 3 years and Bachelors degree 4 years.

Thanks

Joe_sinp

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Hi everyone, I also got the invite on 15 sep. This thread has been very helpful. I have some questions related to overall job prospects in SK province and overall application. My CRS is 445 and age is 35, with no Canadian education or experience, I was very hopeful for OINP tech draws but score has been very high for that this year.

Though I made my profile in SINP but was not very hopeful coz they have not been sending nomination to my NOC 2173. But out of blue, they invited close to 600 candidates in tech sector experience. What I understand that this draw was specific to tech occupations with 10 years of experience. Now here is the question.

- How are the job prospects in SK for tech sector ? My understanding is Ontario and BC are registering excellent growth in tech sector jobs but SK, I am not sure if there are any big tech employers based in Regina or Saskatoon.

- What you guys suggest? Should I wait for Ontario tech draws or any other PnP options ?

Thanks in advance

hiteshk

Sep 17, 2020
Hello Everyone.. I have been going thru last year's SINP forums, to understand the timelines and what kind of ADR other members have received.

Below are my observations

1. Timeline - The process is long - It could take 4-6 months to receive nominations from SINP, assuming all documents are in order and you don't receive multiple ADRs from SINP or else timeline would be longer. Although, few members have got their nominations in a 1-2 months.

2. Documents and ADRs - Mostly on Work experience and Proof of Funds - I had found that most common ADR is related to proof of funds, mostly related to current bank statement (which is understood in a way that any officer picking up your file after 2-4 months of submitting, would like to see your current bank statement)

Second most common ADR is related to work experience, SINP, most of time request for your tax documents (which establish your relationship with your employer), employer medical cards, a second reference letter from you employer or colleague, salary slips and related bank statements. So get this in order !!. Only experience / employment letter would not be enough.

I hope above information would be helpful to others. Feel free to add more points to this.

Cheers !!

Dec 20, 2018
In Birth certificate, my name is different from my official name, what shall I do? I mailed SINO but their reply is the same which does not address my concern.

canpr80

Sep 17, 2020
In Birth certificate, my name is different from my official name, what shall I do? I mailed SINO but their reply is the same which does not address my concern.
What document do you use to claim your official Name? PAN, PP, DL, VOTER ID etc..

Name of an Individual can be changed for various reasons and via several means. Birth Certificate happens to be the initial document that states your name. Subsequently, your name can change in your High School Certificates, Marriage Certificates, by publicly declaring that you have changed your name OR may be by more means.

I think what am pointing towards is that if you can provide appropriate proof of your current name with DOB that matches with old name but same DOB in your Birth certificate, it should work. Keep in mind the certs giving proof of change of name (with DOB) should also have matching parents name.

canpr80

Sep 17, 2020
I don't have a transcript for my bachelor's degree, what is the alternate for me?
If you are claiming points for your bachelor's degree in your EE then you need to provide your transcripts. But, you can search the forum for an alternative, which I doubt exists.

hiteshk

Sep 17, 2020
Hi everyone, I also got the invite on 15 sep. This thread has been very helpful. I have some questions related to overall job prospects in SK province and overall application. My CRS is 445 and age is 35, with no Canadian education or experience, I was very hopeful for OINP tech draws but score has been very high for that this year.

Though I made my profile in SINP but was not very hopeful coz they have not been sending nomination to my NOC 2173. But out of blue, they invited close to 600 candidates in tech sector experience. What I understand that this draw was specific to tech occupations with 10 years of experience. Now here is the question.

- How are the job prospects in SK for tech sector ? My understanding is Ontario and BC are registering excellent growth in tech sector jobs but SK, I am not sure if there are any big tech employers based in Regina or Saskatoon.

- What you guys suggest? Should I wait for Ontario tech draws or any other PnP options ?

Thanks in advance
This is interesting. Any experienced member would like to answer this one ??

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2020
Hi,
My brother moved to Saskatchewan few months ago but he's working remotely for a company based out of GTA.
Can I claim points through him if he has lived in Saskatchewan for one year while he's working (remotely) for company outside Saskatchewan or DOES it have to be a Saskatchewan based company employment?

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.

Thanks in advance
As per my past experience i think there are not ample opportunities in tech sector, even not in ontario or bc. My friend who belong to IT sector and had good experience doing a job in trucking company at Calgary. He failed to get a job in his field. May be i am wrong. Best of luck for your search.