+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 15 Sep 2020 invitees - Please join here

canpr80

Sep 17, 2020
Hello all,
I'm new to this forum. I had a few important questions.
Last night i received Invitation to Submit application for SINP (Skilled Worker Category without Job offer)
The problem is, I have all my documents handy apart from IELTS which expired on 27th July 2020.
I'm not sure how i got invited with IELTS being expired. Because my EE profile was already deemed illegible after IELTS expiry.
I'm confused on what to do next. For sure, i won't be able to apply for SINP with expired IELTS. And due to the lockdown in India, mostly all the IELTS centers in my city are closed.
I have 60 days to submit my application.

NOC - 0114 - Other administrative services managers

Can any of the senior and experienced members please help me with my query....

Thanks.
The English results should be valid at the time of submission of the application. But, at the time of submitting the application, there is no validity check for the expiry of the test results. Keeping this in mind, I would give these things a shot
1. Send a generic email to immigration@gov.sk.ca, seeking clarification for the situation.
2. Use your 60 days and See if you can go for CELPIP in one of the centers. You typically receive results in a day(if you choose text based communication), but may be a week to get the documented proof.

lidsds

Jul 30, 2020
The English results should be valid at the time of submission of the application. But, at the time of submitting the application, there is no validity check for the expiry of the test results. Keeping this in mind, I would give these things a shot
1. Send a generic email to immigration@gov.sk.ca, seeking clarification for the situation.
2. Use your 60 days and See if you can go for CELPIP in one of the centers. You typically receive results in a day(if you choose text based communication), but may be a week to get the documented proof.
hi
Thanks for your reply.
One more thing.
Which document do i submit for close relative proof.
I hv my cousin staying in SK but there’s no document which proves our relation as cousins. What do i do in this case. We just figured it out and now I’m confused whether I should apply or not.

please help!!!

canpr80

Sep 17, 2020
hi
Thanks for your reply.
One more thing.
Which document do i submit for close relative proof.
I hv my cousin staying in SK but there’s no document which proves our relation as cousins. What do i do in this case. We just figured it out and now I’m confused whether I should apply or not.

please help!!!
A close relative is:

• A parent;
  • A sister or brother;
  • An aunt or uncle;
  • A niece or nephew;
  • A first cousin;
  • A grandparent; or
  • A step-family member/in- law of the same relationship.
If you are claiming points for a close family member, you must provide the following from the family member:
  • birth certificate, marriage certificate and or any other official government education or religious documents that prove your relationship to your close family relative. Please note: the SINP does not accept affidavits.
  • copy of the relative’s Canadian permanent resident or citizenship card, or Canadian passport;
  • proof that they have been living in Saskatchewan for the past twelve months and are self-sufficient:
    • utility bills from the past twelve months from either SaskPower; SaskEnergy; a city or town office. (We will not accept telephone, cellular or cable bills);
    • Saskatchewan Health Card or Saskatchewan Driver’s license;
    • proof that the family member is a registered tenant of a Saskatchewan address (lease agreement and rental receipts OR proof of ownership) and names of other occupants at this address including their relationship to them; and,
    • proof of receipt of income for the past three months.
Refer : https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry
AND look for
7. Close Relative in Saskatchewan (if applicable)

Aneudupi

Dec 26, 2018
Hi All, I learnt it today that for NOC 2174 + BE in CS profiles will be directly rejected from SINP.
Is it possible / Ok to change the NOC to 2173 after we got ITA ? and then explain the reason in LOE ?
Experts need your inputs here..

Dec 20, 2018
I have a Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Sc and MTech. in Software Systems with a total of 14 years of experience. I am totally confused to go for APEGS or CIPS. Tried to contact SINP, APEGS, and CIPS. They are playing marry-go-round. Please help!!!!!!!

esojay

Sep 27, 2020
Hello everyone,

I got invitation to apply on September 15 under SINP-EE.
NOC 2173. 10 year experience in software engineering. Electrical and Electronics Engineering for Master and Bachelor. I have done course-by-course WES evaluation too. The licensing requirement is confusing. Please advice me. I'm a newbie in this. With this core engineering degree how do I go about the registration. Will I also need medical and police report in Part of the application. I'm still on part 1 now. Thanks for this forum.

AbhinavAc

Feb 17, 2020
Hi All,

Under which NOC code MCA(Master's of computer application) degree fall? Can it be NOC-2174?

Thanks in advance

Aug 5, 2019
A close relative is:

• A parent;
  • A sister or brother;
  • An aunt or uncle;
  • A niece or nephew;
  • A first cousin;
  • A grandparent; or
  • A step-family member/in- law of the same relationship.
If you are claiming points for a close family member, you must provide the following from the family member:
  • birth certificate, marriage certificate and or any other official government education or religious documents that prove your relationship to your close family relative. Please note: the SINP does not accept affidavits.
  • copy of the relative’s Canadian permanent resident or citizenship card, or Canadian passport;
  • proof that they have been living in Saskatchewan for the past twelve months and are self-sufficient:
    • utility bills from the past twelve months from either SaskPower; SaskEnergy; a city or town office. (We will not accept telephone, cellular or cable bills);
    • Saskatchewan Health Card or Saskatchewan Driver’s license;
    • proof that the family member is a registered tenant of a Saskatchewan address (lease agreement and rental receipts OR proof of ownership) and names of other occupants at this address including their relationship to them; and,
    • proof of receipt of income for the past three months.
Refer : https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry
AND look for
7. Close Relative in Saskatchewan (if applicable)
I said i have close relative in my SINP but i checked my relatives they dont qualify any one of them in above criteria.

What should i do?

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
I don't want to misguide you, but i just did a little research (you can double check) about 0112 and how much cut off has gone in recent times.
The following link takes you back to Sep 2019 (1 year) and indicates that the lowest it has gone is 69 points for 0112 NOC code..
https://www.aptechvisa.com/sinp-latest-draw-eoi-prediction-processing-time-updates
https://www.signaturevisas.com/canada-immigration/saskatchewan-latest-draw

It has gone below 65 back in 2018 and then in Apr 2019. But, after that it has not remained under 69.

Going by the above Data, I would not raise my hopes at 63. But, I am mere suggesting... Hope you understand..
Yes, thanks a lot.
I also have same indications, but thanks for looking into it and advising the same.

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Yes, thanks a lot.
I also have same indications, but thanks for looking into it and advising the same.
Is there any advises how they can move to Canada being of 47 years old but have good educations skills?

canpr80

Sep 17, 2020
Is there any advises how they can move to Canada being of 47 years old but have good educations skills?
As you may already be aware, age is just one of the criteria for getting better scores. At 47, you may not get benefit of age factor, but you still can apply for FSW under Express Entry. But, I think PNP will be your best bet. I would also suggest to reach out to Immigration Consultants who can help at a more granular level in this case.

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
As you may already be aware, age is just one of the criteria for getting better scores. At 47, you may not get benefit of age factor, but you still can apply for FSW under Express Entry. But, I think PNP will be your best bet. I would also suggest to reach out to Immigration Consultants who can help at a more granular level in this case.
Thanks I have entered EOI for Saskatchewan Program and waiting if something happens.
Can someone please advise what does below means in OASIS form. I live in Alberta and looks like as I do not belong to Saskatchewan , this will be "0" for my sister. Is this correct or is there any way they can get points in this category? Please guide...
  • FACTOR II: CONNECTION TO SASKATCHEWAN LABOUR MARKET & ADAPTABILITY

• The principal applicant's points are calculated according to documented proof of a strong connection to Saskatchewan with genuine intention and ability to successfully settle and economically establish in Saskatchewan as a permanent resident. (Maximum total points = 30)

• 0 pts - N/A

lakkrish

Sep 30, 2020
Hello,
I got an invitation from SINP on Sep 15. I've 10+ years of experience.
As per SINP experience points:
5 years from the date of application = 10 marks (This I could get as my employment is continuous in the same company)
6-10 years from the date of application = 5 marks

Here I switched between 2 different companies. There is 3 days gap, out of which one day is a weekday during the switch from Employer1 to Employer2
Similarly another 1 day (of the same month) during the switch from Employer2 to Employer3.

Will SINP think the employment is not continuous? Awaiting some reply/feedback. thx