+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 15 Sep 2020 invitees - Please join here

canpr80

Sep 17, 2020
In my case, I have prepared the template by myself , reviewed with my reporting manager and got signature accordingly. If it is not the option for you, i think you should check with Mary Jean for the acceptable reference letter template?
Thank You!

Reactions: junegloom

canpr80

Sep 17, 2020
ok thank you..

Even the spouse and child details, i need to enter in Part 2?
Yes, you'll have to generate for each applicant.

To give an example:, I have a family of 4 (self, Spouse and 2 kids under ag 18) My Part 1 and Part 2 look something like this:

OASIS Options

hope this helps.

canpr80

Sep 17, 2020
Just for sanity for all, I am just providing some info about the additional document that we need to fill up in Part 2:
( Reference: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/complete-0008-5669.html )

1. Schedule A: Background/Declaration (As far as I understood it is also called FORM IMM 5669 )
This form must be completed by:
you, the principal applicant;
your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not), and
your dependent children aged 18 years or older (whether accompanying you to Canada or not).

Eg: So for me, I need to fill up only two copies of this form i.e. one each for self and spouse.

2. FORM IMM 5406 - Additional Family Information
your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not), and
your dependent children aged 18 years or older (whether accompanying you to Canada or not).

Eg: So for me, I need to fill up only two copies of this form i.e. one each for self and spouse.

3. FORM IMM 0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada
You, the principal applicant.

Eg: So for me, I need to fill up only one copy of this form i.e. one for self.

To give an example:, I have a family of 4 (self, Spouse and 2 kids under ag 18) My Part 1 and Part 2 look something like this:

OASIS Options

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM GOING WRONG ANYWHERE ^^

Hope the above mentioned information will be helpful for some of you.

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Good Morning,
Just wondering if anyone got invitation with 63 points in 0112-HR Category?
I have just created EOI for Saskatchewan for my sister and now wondering if they can expect invitation with these points. And while filling EOI on OASIS are we expected to upload any documents too as we just filled details and don't see any place to upload any supporting documents.

Also wanted to know we have entered IELTS points based on 8 and higher i.e 20 points and if they would get 7.5 will that still be considered as 8?
Initially they got 6.5 bands but its expired already, but while filling EOI we picked 8 or above and thinking if will get invitation then would give IELTS exam right away. Please advise if it can work this way?

Thanks

Last edited:

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Can someone please advise..

Thanks

Aneudupi

Dec 26, 2018
Yes, you'll have to generate for each applicant.

OASIS Options

hope this helps.
Hi,
Yes, it really helped to know more details and thank you for the snapshot.
Next,
Where do we need to update PCC details ?

Aneudupi

Dec 26, 2018
Just for sanity for all, I am just providing some info about the additional document that we need to fill up in Part 2:
( Reference: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/complete-0008-5669.html )

1. Schedule A: Background/Declaration (As far as I understood it is also called FORM IMM 5669 )

2. FORM IMM 5406 - Additional Family Information

3. FORM IMM 0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada
You, the principal applicant.

Eg: So for me, I need to fill up only one copy of this form i.e. one for self.

OASIS Options

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM GOING WRONG ANYWHERE ^^

Hope the above mentioned information will be helpful for some of you.
This is really great. Your posts gives clear information about the SINP process. Thank you.

Reactions: canpr80

Aneudupi

Dec 26, 2018
Regarding regulated translators - i had called SINP and they told we need to get in touch with IRCC. Anyone here has any details about this ?

canpr80

Sep 17, 2020
Hi,
Yes, it really helped to know more details and thank you for the snapshot.
Next,
Where do we need to update PCC details ?
I am not sure about PCC. I may be incorrect, but at this point, I don't think we need to provide PCC. That should be a step later when you actually receive ITA for PR. More experienced folks can comment on this.

canpr80

Sep 17, 2020
I am not sure about PCC. I may be incorrect, but at this point, I don't think we need to provide PCC. That should be a step later when you actually receive ITA for PR. More experienced folks can comment on this.
To be precise, this is what I see,

STEP 1 : THIS IS THE STEP WE ARE CURRENTLY AT
The International Skilled Worker Category - Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-category
  • Once the SINP receives your complete online application, it will be assessed against the eligibility criteria.
  • The SINP will email you a receipt letter once your application is received. Your application number will not change. Use it in all your submissions or any inquiries you may have during the assessment process.
  • The SINP will only contact you (by email) if they have questions about missing documents and/or with the results of your assessment.
  • If the SINP decides you're not eligible for immigration to the province, you'll be informed. You may apply again at a later date if your situation changes and you meet the requirements.
  • If you're approved for immigration under the SINP, you'll be nominated to the federal government for permanent residency status.

STEP 2 : THIS WILL BE THE NEXT STEP AFTER OUR APPLCATION IS APPROVED BY SINP
What Happens After You Are Approved for Nomination

1. The SINP will enter the details of your nomination in the Express Entry system.
  2. Next, IRCC will ask you to confirm that you accept the SINP's nomination. You'll have 30 days to accept the SINP nomination in the Express Entry system.
  3. After you accept your SINP nomination, IRCC will invite you to apply for permanent residence. You'll have 60 days to submit this application. Be sure to follow the instructions from IRCC on how to submit your application. Visit Invitations to apply – Skilled immigrants (Express Entry) for more information.
  4. IRCC will send you instructions on medical examinations. They may also ask for more documentation.' In some cases, you may have to attend an interview.
  5. If you meet all the requirements, IRCC will issue permanent residence visas for you and your accompanying family members.

Reference: (https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/application-process-for-international-skilled-worker-and-saskatchewan-experience-categories#after-you-apply)

canpr80

Sep 17, 2020
Can someone please advise..

Thanks
I don't want to misguide you, but i just did a little research (you can double check) about 0112 and how much cut off has gone in recent times.
The following link takes you back to Sep 2019 (1 year) and indicates that the lowest it has gone is 69 points for 0112 NOC code..
https://www.aptechvisa.com/sinp-latest-draw-eoi-prediction-processing-time-updates
https://www.signaturevisas.com/canada-immigration/saskatchewan-latest-draw

It has gone below 65 back in 2018 and then in Apr 2019. But, after that it has not remained under 69.

Going by the above Data, I would not raise my hopes at 63. But, I am mere suggesting... Hope you understand..

Last edited:

Aneudupi

Dec 26, 2018
oh ok. I was not aware of it. I got my PCC done now and I hope I can use the same later when I get ITA from IRCC.
Thank you.

Aneudupi

Dec 26, 2018
Can you be more specific with your query please?
I have my Birth Certificates in my native language(Kannada). Those need to be translated into English. I read in the SINP site that, a certified regulatory body should be doing this as per IRCC instructions. I had called SINP as well for the same reason, but they told me to check with IRCC. I did not find information regarding this on the IRCC website.
Now I am not sure how to find a certified translator.
So if you have any information about this, it would be of great help.

Reactions: canpr80
Dec 13, 2019
1) I sent enquiry email to info@cips.ca along with my ECA & resume
2) Mary Jean asked me to read this http://www.cips.ca/CertificationApplications and suggested to go for I.S.P. under the Education Plus Experience route (yours might be different)
3) Upgrade ECA to course-by-course (please note that WES needs to send this directly to CIPS) - It takes around one week in my case to upgrade
4) Once everything is ready (Application Form, Reference Letters, Ethics Exam (Very Easy), Payment, Resume, WES course-by-course Reference number with a completion date), sent all the documentation to certification@cips.ca to do the processing
5) They provide the tracking number to track your application & link to check the certification queue
6) I started the certification process in Mid April 2019 & completed by End of October 2019

Best of luck guys !!!
Hi, Can you please let us know whether you did BE or BSc.? There is lot of confusion among us on whether NOC 2174 with BE (Bachelor of Engineering) should go for CIPS certification or APEGS. I have done Masters in Computer Science & BE in Computer Engineering with 10+ years of Experience. When I contacted CIPS they suggested I could take either "Education+ Experience" or "IT professional" route. Just wanted to make sure CIPS is the right route for BE as well?