+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Timeline

Bakhtiar009

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Hi,
We are December 2018 spousal sponsorship applicant.
Having bio done on March 2019 and medical done on May 2019.

My spouse recently received interview schedule on December 10, 2019 at Bangladesh

She has been requested to bring the following updated application form along with other documents:
Generic app form Imm008
Additional dependents/ Imm008dep
Schedule A background Imm5669
Additional family info Imm5406

My question is should she update the form or can bring the copy of the form what we have sent with the applications?

Seniors please advice ASAP .

Thanks in advance.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
what is current time line trend at SGVO. In general within how much time SGVO touch file after they send ACK for file received at SGVO
My file is transferred at 7th Nov still not any update.

Experts please provide your comments...

Helen Nguyen

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore
what is current time line trend at SGVO. In general within how much time SGVO touch file after they send ACK for file received at SGVO
My file is transferred at 7th Nov still not any update.

Experts please provide your comments...
My application was transferred from the beginning of August but no updates too.

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Ecas showed Decision Made on 31 August, 2019, but No medical request, GCKEy showing Background check in process. I got reply from SGVO on 30 October. 2019 and said " Your application is currently pending review by an officer"; after than no updates.

SINP OID, AOR October 2 2017, SGVO file transfer June 20, 2018
Anyone have idea will they refuge me ? if so than why keeping my file for so long time ???

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends,

currently SGVO working for which AOR or transfer date applicant so we can some what predict
MY file is transferred in November but still not any update from SGVO.

Helen Nguyen

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hi Helen,

Have you submitted any webform? Did you get the PAL (Pre Arrival Service Letter)? Thanks
I sent webform but they replied my application is queued for review. I did not get anything. My timeline is 9 months left. How about you?

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I sent webform but they replied my application is queued for review. I did not get anything. My timeline is 9 months left. How about you?
Hi Helen,

Here is my time:
Stream AIPP
1. AOR : June 24,2019
2. BIL: July 18,2019
3. MR: July 23,2019
2. PAL: July 24,2019
3. MEP: August 15,2019
4.. Transfered to Singapore VO: September 04,2019
I have yet to receive any update from SGVO. I will submit a webform at the end of this January. Thanks

Reactions: shipping

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi Helen,

I submitted the web form on Jan 25,2020. Here was their reply yesterday.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

This application is currently pending review by an officer, after which we will contact the applicant to advise the outcome of the review and/or any subsequent steps in the processing of the application. If your address, email or other contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing.

We are striving to make the processing of our applications as efficient as possible. Please note that changes in the volume of new applications received, annual quotas and the resources available to process them, can lead to longer processing times. Furthermore, some applications, owing to their complexity, take longer to process than others.

Information on application processing times can be found here. Please note that processing times are calculated from the date the application is received at the Singapore migration office.

Applicants can check their case status on the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) online account.

We hope this information will be of assistance.
Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC) |SR

High Commission of Canada, Singapore / Haut commissariat du Canada, Singapour

Email/courriel: Singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Website | Site Web: www.canada.ca/immigration OR www.singapore.gc.ca

Street Address/Adresse de rue: One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145

Reactions: shipping