+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Timeline

aasraful

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
What your gcms notes saying?
Relationship is not well-documented - Marriage ceremony was attended by 500 guests and wedding reception with 200 guests yet photos only show PA and SPR with immediate family members. - Docs on file are not sufficient to establish a genuine and subsisting relationship - Concerns that marriage was entered into primarily to obtain status in Cda. File sent to interview queue.

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Relationship is not well-documented - Marriage ceremony was attended by 500 guests and wedding reception with 200 guests yet photos only show PA and SPR with immediate family members. - Docs on file are not sufficient to establish a genuine and subsisting relationship - Concerns that marriage was entered into primarily to obtain status in Cda. File sent to interview queue.
Are you a PNP nominee? can you pls provide timeline. which country you are from\

aasraful

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Are you a PNP nominee? can you pls provide timeline. which country you are from\
I am from Bangladesh. It's family sponsorship.
My timeline

Applied on : 23 may 2019
AOR1: 1 July 2019
SA approved: 06 January 2020
Bio : 03 January 2020
Medical: waiting
Info Sharing: Complete (gcms notes)
Criminality: Passed (gcms notes)
Security: Not Started (gcms notes)
Eligibility: In Progress (Status: Recommend Interview on 29 November 2019, SGVO from gcms notes)

What about you! And where are you from!?

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
I am from Bangladesh. It's family sponsorship.
My timeline

Applied on : 23 may 2019
AOR1: 1 July 2019
SA approved: 06 January 2020
Bio : 03 January 2020
Medical: waiting
Info Sharing: Complete (gcms notes)
Criminality: Passed (gcms notes)
Security: Not Started (gcms notes)
Eligibility: In Progress (Status: Recommend Interview on 29 November 2019, SGVO from gcms notes)

What about you! And where are you from!?
pls check inbox

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

Orange0616

Oct 15, 2020
Typically when SGVO calls for interview??
September/October or later??
Hi! Have you done your interview so far? What was the interview about? Just gotten a response from SGVO that we are qued for an interview. Another waiting game is about to unfold. 20 months waiting here since 2019.

Last edited:

aasraful

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
I am getting same email from svo in December 2019. They are per- virtual interview. After that I don't get any responses..

Orange0616

Oct 15, 2020
I am getting same email from svo in December 2019. They are per- virtual interview. After that I don't get any responses..
Wow.. that was a long wait! I just enquired two days ago and they replied within 24hrs saying that our file is queued for an interview. It’s been a long waiting game for us and additional stress because we also received a procedural fairness letter from IRCC last Sept 2020 questioning the genuiness of our job offer under SINP which we have already replied since October 2020. we have not heard from them since.. so after 3 months of waiting.. they replied that we are queued for an interview. Not sure if it was because of our response to the PFL or we needed an interview because of our common law partnership. It’s really giving us all the stress! We hired a lawyer to answer the PFL and im very confident that our relationship is genuine. So im not sure what’s going on.

aasraful

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Wow.. that was a long wait! I just enquired two days ago and they replied within 24hrs saying that our file is queued for an interview. It’s been a long waiting game for us and additional stress because we also received a procedural fairness letter from IRCC last Sept 2020 questioning the genuiness of our job offer under SINP which we have already replied since October 2020. we have not heard from them since.. so after 3 months of waiting.. they replied that we are queued for an interview. Not sure if it was because of our response to the PFL or we needed an interview because of our common law partnership. It’s really giving us all the stress! We hired a lawyer to answer the PFL and im very confident that our relationship is genuine. So im not sure what’s going on.
Yah! what's going on I don't know .

Helen Nguyen

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore
Please share what did SGVO comcerns/questions about the genuiness of our job offer under SINP?

Orange0616

Oct 15, 2020
Please share what did SGVO comcerns/questions about the genuiness of our job offer under SINP?
They did a background check and called my employer in saskachuwen. The new manager answered the call she denied our application and told the visa officer that she didnt give any job offer to us!!! Apparently, the previous hiring manager resigned without proper handover to the new manager about our ongoing employment. We ourselves didnt know she resigned. We only knew after we received the procedural fairness letter. But in the end, the new manager found out about our employment after contacting the previous mamager. She has given us an updated employment letter and she emailed the visa officer that she made a mistake denying our case which resulted to a PFL. We hired a lawyer to defend our case but yet to receive any reply from them. Only a reply that we are queued for an interview after following up via email a few days ago. So we dont know why there’s a need for an interview. Was it because lf the PFL or to confirm the genuiness of our common law partnership. Apparently, most of the threads I read about the interview is to confirm about relationship. So yah.. im confused.

Helen Nguyen

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore
Dear Friends,
I have a question to you:

Myself applied for PR in Canada with my spouse and son to CIO on August 2017 under SINP program, but in 2020 I got refused & banned for 5 years entry to canada from this year from singapore.

My wife is school teacher, had 11 years experience, so could she apply for PR in Canada under SINP OID program under NOC 4413?
While she applied will she excluding me in her application?

Please reply with advice.

Any signal before your refusal? Such as waiting for a long time, any additional request, any Procedure fairness letter... Thank you.