+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore COC / PCC

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Hi Guys! AOR July 10. Just wanted to check did anyone here submit their application without Singapore PCC?

We managed to get our appeal and application approved for Singapore PCC mid june but the earliest available date for fingerprinting is end of july. We submitted our application with LOE stating we already applied and just waiting for the scheduled date, attached all the proof such as payment receipt and appointment confirmation.

I did not follow the guideline to upload a document stating country i am requesting for requires an official letter, because I felt it would not be truthful since ours was already approved. We plan to submit the PCC through CSE.

Anyone with the same case?

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
I tried my luck last week and appealed with my ITA. To my surprise, it got accepted and now I have to send my fingerprints. My last date of submitting all docs to CIC is August 3. I am not sure if I will get the COC on time. SO my question is:

Can I apply without the COC stating that "I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate" and then upload the COC after AOR, which would be maximum if 10 days, but without the official request letter from IRCC?

---- Hi... we are in the same boat. we managed to get our appeal and application approved for Singapore PCC mid june but the earliest available date for fingerprinting is end of july. We submitted our application with LOE stating we already applied and just waiting for the scheduled date, attached all the proof such as payment receipt and appointment confirmation.

I did not follow the guideline to upload a document stating country i am requesting for requires an official letter, because I felt it would not be truthful since ours was already approved. We plan to submit the PCC through CSE.

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Can you please share what kind of form did you use for fingerprinting? I was thinking of using FBI form. But not sure if that would be acceptable.
It's very similar to the FBI fingerprint card. I would suggest you email SPF and ask for the copy of the card they used (they might send you it...) But I guess they will ask you to have them taken at an authorised/reconsigned place.

Reactions: Jojii

sat_cse28

Apr 15, 2017
Mine was approved after 2 days.
Thanks after approval, if we are in Singapore then need to book for an appointment for fingerprint?. Do we need a letter from IRCC/CIC for PCC? And do they send letter for main applicant and dependant applicant.

alzs-

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys! AOR July 10. Just wanted to check did anyone here submit their application without Singapore PCC?

We managed to get our appeal and application approved for Singapore PCC mid june but the earliest available date for fingerprinting is end of july. We submitted our application with LOE stating we already applied and just waiting for the scheduled date, attached all the proof such as payment receipt and appointment confirmation.

Anyone with the same case?
This is a risky move. A CSE can take over one month to be added to your profile. Medicals are being cleared in less time than that. If they start checking your application and do not find the PCC nor a LOE, your application can be canceled as incomplete.
Hope it does not come to that.

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
This is a risky move. A CSE can take over one month to be added to your profile. Medicals are being cleared in less time than that. If they start checking your application and do not find the PCC nor a LOE, your application can be canceled as incomplete.
Hope it does not come to that.

Hi. It worked out fine. My meds passed on Friday and they requested the additional docs after meds passed. I was able to submit on Friday itself and on Saturday my status is IP1 and documents are confirmed to be uploaded.

AOR july 10

Reactions: alzs-

michellini

Mar 3, 2017
Hi experts,

I got ITA on July 12, and in the process of applying for EE. I have many questions regarding Singapore PCC because it seems very complicated. Can somebody please walk me through the steps?

I was studying in Singapore from Oct 2002 to Dec 2003. It was so long ago that I don't even have the student pass anymore. Is that an issue because I read through the comments and saw people uploading employment documents...? What are other documents needed to be uploaded to get COC besides these ones:

1) Scanned documentary proof indicating that a COC is required and for what purpose.
(such as letter from embassy, overseas offer letter for employment/education)
2) Scanned biometric page of applicant's valid passport.
(front page with photo and particulars only)
3) Scanned recent passport-sized photograph 3.5 cm by 4.5cm, borderless with a white background.
4) Valid Credit/Debit Card (VISA/MASTERCARD) or i-Banking account for online payment.
5) Original hardcopy fingerprint impressions

Other questions:
Can I apply for appeal using the ITA, at the same time uploading a LOE saying that "I need an official request from IRCC for Singapore PCC"?
How long is the process from start to finish? Do I have to wait until I get the PCC to submit my PR application?
Where can I take fingerprints in Canada if anyone knows?
How much is the fee?

Thank you so much.

muraleekrishnan

Jun 13, 2017
Hi, I also need COC from SPF. I am now residing in Pune, India.
From the SPF website, I appealed for the COC and it was accepted. Then, I applied for COC and it has also been accepted.
Now, I have to get fingerprint scanned and send it to them by post.

Where do I get the fingerprint scanned? What is the format needed?

I visited a police station nearby and they will simply put the fingerprints on a plain paper and get it sealed.

As per the FAQ in SPF website, it should be from police station, notary public or justice of peace.

I called up the SPF and they said need that in a particular format (not simply on a plain paper). I asked for the format. They said try to search for FBI fingerprint format.

Has anybody got COC from India successfully? If so, how did you get the fingerprinting done?

alzs-

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi experts,

I got ITA on July 12, and in the process of applying for EE. I have many questions regarding Singapore PCC because it seems very complicated. Can somebody please walk me through the steps?

I was studying in Singapore from Oct 2002 to Dec 2003. It was so long ago that I don't even have the student pass anymore. Is that an issue because I read through the comments and saw people uploading employment documents...? What are other documents needed to be uploaded to get COC besides these ones:

1) Scanned documentary proof indicating that a COC is required and for what purpose.
(such as letter from embassy, overseas offer letter for employment/education)
2) Scanned biometric page of applicant's valid passport.
(front page with photo and particulars only)
3) Scanned recent passport-sized photograph 3.5 cm by 4.5cm, borderless with a white background.
4) Valid Credit/Debit Card (VISA/MASTERCARD) or i-Banking account for online payment.
5) Original hardcopy fingerprint impressions

Other questions:
Can I apply for appeal using the ITA, at the same time uploading a LOE saying that "I need an official request from IRCC for Singapore PCC"?
How long is the process from start to finish? Do I have to wait until I get the PCC to submit my PR application?
Where can I take fingerprints in Canada if anyone knows?
How much is the fee?

Thank you so much.
As far as I know you cannot get the COC without your FIN.

canada_eagle

Nov 17, 2016
My appeal was approved today as well and I've also submitted my application. I guess we now wait for them to request for the fingers prints and then we post the finger prints card/paper to Singapore for the CoC will be finalised.
So when you submitted you COC application did you get a summary page or email?. All I got was the payment invoice. I am assuming the application number is the E number in the invoice. Is that correct ?

Also for fingerprint request did you get a email or did you have to keep checking status online?

Finally, can I send the fingerprints using FBI template or need to find the Singapore Police form ?

canada_eagle

Nov 17, 2016
So when you submitted you COC application did you get a summary page or email?. All I got was the payment invoice. I am assuming the application number is the E number in the invoice. Is that correct ?

Also for fingerprint request did you get a email or did you have to keep checking status online?

Finally, can I send the fingerprints using FBI template or need to find the Singapore Police form ?
I called Singapore up, so I have answers to my questions above.

It seems like we are supposed to get a COC acknowledgement page which I did not get. Hence at the end of the process I did not have my COC application number. The person on the phone was able to give me my COC application number by referencing my FIN/NRIC. The person said that I can send the fingerprints with a letter that states this number, FIN/NRIC and a copy of my passport biographical page. Later in the night (daytime in Singapore), I received a email stating that my COC application was approved and asking me to send my fingerprints with the COC acknowledgement slip. It also had another payment receipt that had the COC application number in a different format. So I send fingerprints, LOE, passport copy & this payment receipt.

Also for fingerprints the person said any standard format used by various agencies is okay. So I used the FBI one.

rak89

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi ,

I got my singapore police clearance certificate today. But the certificate was not provided for my complete stay duration. Is this a issue ? I am staying here from july 2011 to present(july 26 , 2017). But PCC was provided from july 2011 to june, 2017). I was informed that they will take into account when application got approved and not when finger printing was done. Will this cause any issue ?Date of issued is printed as July 26,2017.