+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore COC / PCC

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
Hello all.
I appealed for Singapore COC with my ITA letter and it was accepted by SPF. So it works :)

Now that I have submitted my application, I am wondering what do I have to send to SPF ? My fingerprints? Anything else? The webpage states:

Your application has been submitted successfully.

Please take note of the submission number displayed below for future reference.

xxxxxxxx.

After your application have been approved, please proceed to book an appointment for your fingerprint impression taking.

For overseas applicants, please send us your fingerprint impressions by post.
Also anybody has a format for the local proxy to pickup the certificate?

Thanks in advance :)

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
Hi.. I have one query.. I want to confirm the start date of PCC. In your case is it the start date of EP or the landing date.

I got from my EP date? Will it be ok to CIC?
I think you should use the date of the entry stamp on your passport. This way you can be sure that your whole stay in Singapore is covered in PCC.

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Hello all.
I appealed for Singapore COC with my ITA letter and it was accepted by SPF. So it works :)

Now that I have submitted my application, I am wondering what do I have to send to SPF ? My fingerprints? Anything else? The webpage states:

Also anybody has a format for the local proxy to pickup the certificate?

Thanks in advance :)
My appeal was approved today as well and I've also submitted my application. I guess we now wait for them to request for the fingers prints and then we post the finger prints card/paper to Singapore for the CoC will be finalised.

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
My appeal was approved today as well and I've also submitted my application. I guess we now wait for them to request for the fingers prints and then we post the finger prints card/paper to Singapore for the CoC will be finalised.
Are you sure we have to 'wait' for them to request the finger prints.
I thought we have to post the fingerprints now.

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
As per the note above: "After your application have been approved, please proceed to book an appointment for your fingerprint impression taking"

We need to wait to be informed its approved then we can proceed to get the fingerprints.

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Jojii - Just an update - I've just checked my application status online and it now says "Pending Fingerprints". So I've contacted my local Singapore consulate to arrange to have these taken.

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
Jojii - Just an update - I've just checked my application status online and it now says "Pending Fingerprints". So I've contacted my local Singapore consulate to arrange to have these taken.
Thanks for the update. Mine is same. However going to Singapore consulate in my country of residence is a PITA as its too far. I'll try to see if i can get this done in the police station.

varma85

Jul 12, 2017
Hello everyone!

I have already submitted documents post ITA and uploaded a page for Singapore PCC using the text given in their website (Applying from a country which requires a formal document). However, having read through the comments here, it appears that COC is being issued on the basis of ITA also and I was accordingly preparing to file an appeal for the same.

I have a question for all those who have successfully filed an appeal, what did you write in the column that says "Appeal Plea"? I have written my reason for appeal but I keep getting an error message that says please input only in English Language so am a little confused.

Thanks a ton for your help!

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I also would like to know how to make an appeal. Is the appeal also an online form or we need to send an email to them? Where to send the appeal?

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
Hello everyone!

I have already submitted documents post ITA and uploaded a page for Singapore PCC using the text given in their website (Applying from a country which requires a formal document). However, having read through the comments here, it appears that COC is being issued on the basis of ITA also and I was accordingly preparing to file an appeal for the same.

I have a question for all those who have successfully filed an appeal, what did you write in the column that says "Appeal Plea"? I have written my reason for appeal but I keep getting an error message that says please input only in English Language so am a little confused.

Thanks a ton for your help!
I had exactly the same problem. So I wrote in a single sentence that I need the COC for Canadian immigration. And that the whole plea text is making an error here, so I have added it as a pdf file in the attachment number 5.

Attachment number 5 is for misc attachment that you may add.
Here is what I wrote.

This worked and my plea was successful. Good luck.

Last edited:

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
In the plea, I just wrote I needed the CoC for Canadian Immigration purposes.

I also did my fingerprints at the Singapore embassy yesterday in Dubai and posted them to Singapore the same day. Hopefully I will receive the CoC soon.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
In the plea, I just wrote I needed the CoC for Canadian Immigration purposes.

I also did my fingerprints at the Singapore embassy yesterday in Dubai and posted them to Singapore the same day. Hopefully I will receive the CoC soon.
Can you please share what kind of form did you use for fingerprinting? I was thinking of using FBI form. But not sure if that would be acceptable.