+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore COC / PCC

vishal_canada

Sep 8, 2022
Hitesh - II am also waiting for request letter for wife's PCC from Singapore - my medicals passed on Jul 21 but no request letter or ARD from CIC to date (quite surprised). I had called CIC couple of weeks back asking about this and the person I spoke to on the phone was kind enough to send me the link to a PDF which you can fill yourself and submit as an official request letter if you have not yet received one from CIC - here is the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/PC_LetterA_e.pdf

Basically I am the PA and I had earlier appealed to SPF with ITA and marriage certificate but the rejected it saying request letter is not in spouse name - I took a chance with this PDF above and they approved the appeal and now I have submitter her prints. Hope this helps you and others in a similar situation. I wanted to save time rather than waiting for the ADR after which it will easily take a month looking at SPF processing times.
Hitesh - II am also waiting for request letter for wife's PCC from Singapore - my medicals passed on Jul 21 but no request letter or ARD from CIC to date (quite surprised). I had called CIC couple of weeks back asking about this and the person I spoke to on the phone was kind enough to send me the link to a PDF which you can fill yourself and submit as an official request letter if you have not yet received one from CIC - here is the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/PC_LetterA_e.pdf

Basically I am the PA and I had earlier appealed to SPF with ITA and marriage certificate but the rejected it saying request letter is not in spouse name - I took a chance with this PDF above and they approved the appeal and now I have submitter her prints. Hope this helps you and others in a similar situation. I wanted to save time rather than waiting for the ADR after which it will easily take a month looking at SPF processing times.
thanks for sharing information
i am at same situation, waiting for request letter from ircc , but like u said with the sample form you got appeal for COC , i just want to confirm the sample letters should fill with hands or need to print name and details ?

Alissa_PR01

Oct 13, 2023
Hello everyone, I am applying for Singapore COC and currently residing now outside the country and also a non-Singaporean. May I know what should we put in the Residential and Postal address? We wanted our friend to pick it up so please help what we can do to go ahead with this. Thanks!

Alissa_PR01

Oct 13, 2023
Yes, SPF (Singapore Police Force) expects you to send the invitation (with the names of the applicants being listed in the invitation) for them to issue the CoC.

If the invitation letter from CIC doesn't have your spouse name, you can still proceed to submit your profile without the Singapore PCC of your spouse. Just write an LOE explaining the same and requesting a new invitation with your souse name included. CIC then will send you a new/updated invitation in a month or so and gives you time to obtain the CoC.

My case a little similar. My spouse and I had lived in Singapore and so we needed to include CoC in our application. ITA sent by CIC has only my name, being the primary applicant and SPF rejected to issue CoC for my spouse as her name wasn't listed in the invitation. We prepared to proceed with the application without her CoC but just a trail, sent an explanation to SPF that CIC issues invitations only to the primary applicants and not to the dependents. To our surprise, SPF accepted that explanation and issued CoC to my spouse too. Now we are in process of finalizing other documentation to proceed with the submission.

It may or may not work for you but you can still try. Just write to SPF explaining the scenario and request to issue CoC. Make sure you provide enough evidence of your relation (primary applicant on CIC and the dependent seeking CoC from SPF). Still, be prepared to submit your application without dependent's CoC.
Hello everyone, I am applying for Singapore COC and currently residing now outside the country and also a non-Singaporean. May I know what should we put in the Residential and Postal address? We wanted our friend to pick it up so please help what we can do to go ahead with this. Thanks!

Mkila

Jul 13, 2022
Hi All,
I am looking for your inputs.

My COC appeal has been approved. When I am applying for COC through the portal, it takes me to the CONFIRMATION & PAYMENT page where the data is not getting pulled properly for some of them from the Appeal request.

For example, I originally selected the below as "CANADA", but I see the below as empty on the Confirmation page. However my COC appeal form shows all the details.

Country Requesting COC from SPF : *

Also, the Highest Education and one of the three reasons for Migration Purpose also seem to be missing. Can I assume this as a technical glitch and proceed with applying COC? Really appreciate your inputs.

2sunny2btrue

Jan 2, 2024
Hey everyone!
I understand that this is an old thread so I am trying my luck here. I am trying to locate a fingerprinting service provider here in Vancouver. Would anyone have any recommendation?
Cheers,
Sunny

Virdiasr

Nov 27, 2023
Really hope that we all fall under the "80% within 6 months" category! Good luck :)
Hello Dear

So, does your application approved with the Singapore COC issues based on the ITA documents appeal approval? Or you applied again based on the IRCC request letter sent?

Please respond

Virdiasr

Nov 27, 2023
Hi. I’m not 100% sure since it’s been quite some time. I think I got an updated document.
Thanks for responding. Can you please check and confirm on the same. This will clear to many of us who are in the same boat of getting Singapore COC , and hence can follow the right process.

jjsekh

Feb 23, 2019
Hey. I just checked all of my documents again. I did not apply for a new eCOC. Instead, I just wrote a letter explaining to IRCC that Singapore police had already issued an eCOC for my entire stay in Singapore and I had already provided it to IRCC.

Virdiasr

Nov 27, 2023
Hey. I just checked all of my documents again. I did not apply for a new eCOC. Instead, I just wrote a letter explaining to IRCC that Singapore police had already issued an eCOC for my entire stay in Singapore and I had already provided it to IRCC.
Thanks a lot for your response. Hope you are in Canada and should be looking forward for your Citizenship :)