+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

ravi1925

Oct 24, 2023
Portal 1 : 24th Sep; replied next day on Sep 25th .
Portal 2 : October 3rd. Submitted Declaration , Address and photo.
E-Copr: Waiting
PR card : Waiting
VO : Etobicoke.

Any one having timelines in last 1-2 months for Etobicoke VO received their E-copr/PR card recently?
Updates on status : -

E-Copr: Nov 15th

PR card application linked to GCKey: - Nov 20th (for self/kid; not able to find one for spouse after few tries)
GU1 : - Nov 22nd (on both application)
GU2 : - Nov 28th - PR card has been mailed; will take 6 weeks to deliver (on both application)

Last edited:

shantanu 2019

Mar 17, 2019

PR card application linked to GCKey: - Nov 20th (for self/kid; not able to find one for spouse after few tries)
GU2 : - Nov 28th - PR card has been mailed; will take 6 weeks to deliver (on both application)

were you able to link spouse’s application? For me it doesn’t show yet. And haven’t been able to link. I was able to do mine (principal applicant)

gammeller

Nov 23, 2023
September 7th, 2023, received permanent residence confirmation, just waiting for IRCC to verify address and photo so I can get my eCOPR and PR card...it is now November 28th. It is frustrating after jumping through all the hoops, medical exam, paperwork, background check, etc., that you're forced to wait around for the eCOPR or the PR card to show up in the mail. I started this whole process in November of 2021, so it's now been over 2 years. And, you're at the mercy of the IRCC to look at an address and a photo...
I feel you man, also waiting for ecopr since September... Hoping December will bring us the so long awaited eCOPR. What's your COPR/Medical expiry date?

ravi1925

Oct 24, 2023
were you able to link spouse’s application? For me it doesn’t show yet. And haven’t been able to link. I was able to do mine (principal applicant)
Not able to find that. I have tried multiple options for UCI/ Place of birth combinations but it is not giving any application details on search; for myself/kid, i was able to link in the very first attempt. Just waiting now for our card to arrive and will see if getting it for all of us.

Reactions: shantanu 2019

shantanu 2019

Mar 17, 2019
Not able to find that. I have tried multiple options for UCI/ Place of birth combinations but it is not giving any application details on search; for myself/kid, i was able to link in the very first attempt. Just waiting now for our card to arrive and will see if getting it for all of us.
Funny ways of IRCC..

ravi1925

Oct 24, 2023

Update : -

PR card: - received for primary applicant+ all dependents on Dec 4th.

Reactions: shantanu 2019

lumbardh.elshani

Star Member
Nov 6, 2023
Update : -

PR card: - received for primary applicant+ all dependents on Dec 4th.
Which VO?

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Hi guys, I have my photos and mailing address submitted in the PR Conformation Portal on June 4 2021 and waiting for the approval of eCoPR, case status remains "In review with IRCC". Can anyone share how long it will take to get your eCoPR or the physical PR card ready? and through which approach we can chase IRCC probably? - THANKS for your sharing.
well, you are wrong my husband have his copr after 10 days. its exactly as the website said 5 to 10 days after 2nd portal.. and the email say he will get his pr in 6 weeks. if it take few months to recieved your copr then that is something wrong. we did everything exactly what it was said in the computer. also the first portal and they say you will recieve portal 2 in 2 days to upload your pr pictures. and its right again we did recieved it after 2 days. and now we recieved the copr yesterday only 10 days.. but after my husband recieved his copr and it till say in review. that's normal.

larson.k

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
well, you are wrong my husband have his copr after 10 days. its exactly as the website said 5 to 10 days after 2nd portal.. and the email say he will get his pr in 6 weeks. if it take few months to recieved your copr then that is something wrong. we did everything exactly what it was said in the computer. also the first portal and they say you will recieve portal 2 in 2 days to upload your pr pictures. and its right again we did recieved it after 2 days. and now we recieved the copr yesterday only 10 days.. but after my husband recieved his copr and it till say in review. that's normal.
Depends on your COPR expiry date and also the visa office people like me and others on this forum who received Portal 1 on Nov 21/22 we all received Portal 2
Dec 27/28 and we all have COPR expiry Nov 2024. Just waiting for ecopr hopefully 10 days like you said lol

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Depends on your COPR expiry date and also the visa office people like me and others on this forum who received Portal 1 on Nov 21/22 we all received Portal 2
Dec 27/28 and we all have COPR expiry Nov 2024. Just waiting for ecopr hopefully 10 days like you said lol
Wait, you said you have copr expired date November /24. this mean you already recieved your copr. why have to wait another 10 days??

packetintransit

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hey Folks,

Portal 2 photo requirements:

I am going to take a new picture and wondering if I could ask for a soft copy of the picture so I can upload it later - would that be ok?

Cheers