+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Hey Folks,

Portal 2 photo requirements:

I am going to take a new picture and wondering if I could ask for a soft copy of the picture so I can upload it later - would that be ok?

Cheers
As long as it follow the guide line that shouldnt be any problem. have to be white background and non white shirt, no glare on the face. my husband went to have his PR picture done in shoppers drug mart and after 10 days they sent us the COPR and now we are waiting for the PR card in the mail . should be around 7 weeks.

Reactions: packetintransit

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Has anyone tried to send emails to IRCC to follow up for ecoPR?
you can call them. or talk to the MP in your area. this is what we did, and my husband have his copr 2 weeks ago after we submitted the portal 2. after 10 days later we recieved my husband copr and he have to printed out from his portal

CrystalZH

Nov 10, 2023
Sep. 7 2023 - Portal 1 (attached PDF was addressed to one of dependents). Email replied the same day.
Sep. 12 2023 - Portal 2 (Photos uploaded Sep. 13)
Oct. 5 2023 - Portal 1 email received again. The attached PDF was addressed to child dependent......I'm sure this is an IRCC process defect :) So two clarification and follow-up emails were sent to IRCC.
Nov 2 2023 - IRCC responded but didn't answer my confusions, just said "Your application is in our virtual landing queue"
Now - still waiting for photo review, waiting for e-COPR...
Montreal IRCC
Jan. 09, 2024 - eCOPR comes in today! Yeah!

Reactions: Taran D

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Jan. 09, 2024 - eCOPR comes in today! Yeah!
My husband ECOPR came 2 weeks ago . then print out the ecopr from your portal and can use it to apply sin card and health card. PR card should comes in the mail in 7 weeks. we are still waiting for the PR card to arrived.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
after Portal 2 22th Oct. 2023, we are still awaiting for Ecorp. really slow.
After portal 2. copr should recieved within 10 days. that's what everyone did. unless you live in Montreal Quebec then its a different story and slow. my husband recieved his copr exact 10 days.

Parnoorgill

Jan 13, 2024
Hello,

PNP Express Entry
Applied- 22 Sept 2023
P1- Nov 16 2023(was outside of Canada so sent updated info on 13 Dec 2023)
P2- Dec 21 2023( got after replying to P1 email for 2-3 days)
Submitted photo and address on same day of P2
Waiting for eCOPR
COPR expiry- 12 Nov 2024
VO- Montreal

I need eCOPR to submit to my university by 19 Jan 2024 to change my status to domestic student and I explained that by sending email to Montreal office email plus to all offices email and got only reply from Etobicoke that this is not assigned office to your application. I send them several webform as well to explain my situation and call them several time but agent said they cannot send message to office and have to wait in queue. MP office also reach to IRCC but same reply cannot count this as emergency.
Any suggestions that you think I can try to get my eCOPR before 19 Jan? Will appreciate your replies.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Hello,

PNP Express Entry
Applied- 22 Sept 2023
P1- Nov 16 2023(was outside of Canada so sent updated info on 13 Dec 2023)
P2- Dec 21 2023( got after replying to P1 email for 2-3 days)
Submitted photo and address on same day of P2
Waiting for eCOPR
COPR expiry- 12 Nov 2024
VO- Montreal

I need eCOPR to submit to my university by 19 Jan 2024 to change my status to domestic student and I explained that by sending email to Montreal office email plus to all offices email and got only reply from Etobicoke that this is not assigned office to your application. I send them several webform as well to explain my situation and call them several time but agent said they cannot send message to office and have to wait in queue. MP office also reach to IRCC but same reply cannot count this as emergency.
Any suggestions that you think I can try to get my eCOPR before 19 Jan? Will appreciate your replies.
You cannot use your COPR to submit to university?? why need to wait for Ecopr

Parnoorgill

Jan 13, 2024
You cannot use your COPR to submit to university?? why need to wait for Ecopr
COPR is not issued yet. I can just see expiry of COPR on PR tracker which is Nov 2024. University need signed landed document which will be COPR. eCOPR is just electronic signed COPR as we land virtual which not available to download yet for me. Please correct me If I am wrong.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
COPR is not issued yet. I can just see expiry of COPR on PR tracker which is Nov 2024. University need signed landed document which will be COPR. eCOPR is just electronic signed COPR as we land virtual which not available to download yet for me. Please correct me If I am wrong.
Oh i see, in this case tried to contact the PM. but they couldnt make it any faster. they only can tell you your timeline and approtimately when you will get there. for my husband ECOPR came in 10 days after portal 2. you cant really do anything without copr. my husband have his Sin card and Health card already.

iswari

Dec 29, 2023
well, you are wrong my husband have his copr after 10 days. its exactly as the website said 5 to 10 days after 2nd portal.. and the email say he will get his pr in 6 weeks. if it take few months to recieved your copr then that is something wrong. we did everything exactly what it was said in the computer. also the first portal and they say you will recieve portal 2 in 2 days to upload your pr pictures. and its right again we did recieved it after 2 days. and now we recieved the copr yesterday only 10 days.. but after my husband recieved his copr and it till say in review. that's normal.
How did u received your COPR , will it come in the portal 2 or email.

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
Hello. In my GCKey, it used to have "Final decision: November 7, 2023" but it wasn't there anymore and was changed to "Latest Update: December 10, 2022" when I passed the medical exam. And in my tracker, it changed from the COPR Document: T605004999 and expiration date: October 31, 2024, both changed to "NOT AVAILABLE YET."

I called IRCC and the agent couldn’t figure it out too. Any idea?

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
How did u received your COPR , will it come in the portal 2 or email.
yes it sent to us in portal 2 and we printed out.. they sent to everyone in the portal. you have to check your portal 2 all the time. usually within 10 days after you uploaded your pr pictures they will send to you. when they send to you you have 30 days to download and printed it. or it will be expire over 30 days.