+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

ravi1925

Oct 24, 2023
Portal 1 : 24th Sep; replied next day on Sep 25th .
Portal 2 : October 3rd. Submitted Declaration , Address and photo.
E-Copr: Waiting
PR card : Waiting
VO : Etobicoke.

Any one having timelines in last 1-2 months for Etobicoke VO received their E-copr/PR card recently?

Last edited:

MelayOcampo17

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Sept 25 - submitted declaration, address and upload photo on the PR portal
Oct 26 - eCoPR received at the PR portal
Still in review at the PR portal for the Photo
Still waiting for my PR card
VO Montreal

Reactions: movingupnorth

Krosshunt

Oct 25, 2023
Sept 25 - submitted declaration, address and upload photo on the PR portal
Oct 26 - eCoPR received at the PR portal
Still in review at the PR portal for the Photo
Still waiting for my PR card
VO Montreal
That is really fast. I am still waiting for my ecopr. Is there a way I can get ecopr fast?

CeCoV

Mar 1, 2023
Hi, I send my address and photo on Oct 11. The first letter said that my VO was Etobicoke but I called to the IRCC last week and they said is Ottawa, Someone with the same situation? someone know if I can get my OHIP while waiting for eCORP? my ohip expires on Nov 20 and my daughter have an appointment Dec 16.

CrystalZH

Nov 10, 2023
Sep. 7 2023 - Portal 1 (attached PDF was addressed to one of dependents). Email replied the same day.
Sep. 12 2023 - Portal 2 (Photos uploaded Sep. 13)
Oct. 5 2023 - Portal 1 email received again. The attached PDF was addressed to child dependent......I'm sure this is an IRCC process defect :) So two clarification and follow-up emails were sent to IRCC.
Nov 2 2023 - IRCC responded but didn't answer my confusions, just said "Your application is in our virtual landing queue"
Now - still waiting for photo review, waiting for e-COPR...
Montreal IRCC

movingupnorth

Nov 28, 2023
September 7th, 2023, received permanent residence confirmation, just waiting for IRCC to verify address and photo so I can get my eCOPR and PR card...it is now November 28th. It is frustrating after jumping through all the hoops, medical exam, paperwork, background check, etc., that you're forced to wait around for the eCOPR or the PR card to show up in the mail. I started this whole process in November of 2021, so it's now been over 2 years. And, you're at the mercy of the IRCC to look at an address and a photo...

movingupnorth

Nov 28, 2023
Sep. 7 2023 - Portal 1 (attached PDF was addressed to one of dependents). Email replied the same day.
Sep. 12 2023 - Portal 2 (Photos uploaded Sep. 13)
Oct. 5 2023 - Portal 1 email received again. The attached PDF was addressed to child dependent......I'm sure this is an IRCC process defect :) So two clarification and follow-up emails were sent to IRCC.
Nov 2 2023 - IRCC responded but didn't answer my confusions, just said "Your application is in our virtual landing queue"
Now - still waiting for photo review, waiting for e-COPR...
Montreal IRCC
So frustrating, I'm another one who submitted in September and is still waiting! Good luck:)

movingupnorth

Nov 28, 2023
we are waiting for our eCoPR for almost 4+ Month
Submitted the virtual landing confirmation end of June, Etobicoke VO.
Had contacted MP, contacted IRCC via webform and also called IRCC.
No idea what else we can do ?
Any suggestions
Sorry to hear about the long wait...it appears to be very random. There are people on here who submitted their information after me, and already have their eCOPR. Hope you hear something soon:)

CrystalZH

Nov 10, 2023
September 7th, 2023, received permanent residence confirmation, just waiting for IRCC to verify address and photo so I can get my eCOPR and PR card...it is now November 28th. It is frustrating after jumping through all the hoops, medical exam, paperwork, background check, etc., that you're forced to wait around for the eCOPR or the PR card to show up in the mail. I started this whole process in November of 2021, so it's now been over 2 years. And, you're at the mercy of the IRCC to look at an address and a photo...
I called IRCC also submitted a webform to check what's going on in IRCC. Received response from both, but the same answer, i.e. all you have to do is waiting.