share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

Jcj148

Nov 29, 2020
Portal 1: August 14, 2023
Portal 2: August 17, 2023 replied same day
eCOPR: still waiting
Pr card: waiting
VO: Montreal

I feel like my application is stuck. Over a month of waiting for eCOPR. I have send multiple webforms and follow up email to portal 1 but have not received anything. Anyone on the same situation?

Johnny96

Oct 15, 2021

I feel like my application is stuck. Over a month of waiting for eCOPR. I have send multiple webforms and follow up email to portal 1 but have not received anything. Anyone on the same situation?
Hi there any update ?? did you receive your ECOPR thru the portal Ive been waiting for 6 days now since photo uploaded

Johnny96

Oct 15, 2021
Portal 1 : 4 August and reply next day.
Portal 2 : 29th August and reply same day. Update Declaration , Address and photo.
Ecopr : waiting
Pr card : waiting
VO : Montreal.
Any one has same timeline
Hi did you receive your ECOPR? I did my photo upload September 17, 2023 no ECOPR yet VO Montreal

Reactions: sumit98

Sunny123?$

Sep 22, 2023

Portal 1 august 10
Portal 2 august 29
Ecopr still waiting

adilbukhari

Sep 9, 2019
Hello Guys, can someone mention the exact time for Express PNP? Starting from federal ITA to PR CARD?

I have recently received my ITA and will submit my application in 1-2 weeks (Waiting for PCC).
My concern is I have booked my trip to India from the 1st of Feb -11 March. and I believe it might coincide with e-copr.

alishafiei

Nov 14, 2022
Hello Guys, can someone mention the exact time for Express PNP? Starting from federal ITA to PR CARD?

I have recently received my ITA and will submit my application in 1-2 weeks (Waiting for PCC).
My concern is I have booked my trip to India from the 1st of Feb -11 March. and I believe it might coincide with e-copr.
No one knows an exact timeline. Some people get it in 3 months, i got my BC PNP Express Entry application approved in 16 months, there is no "timeline". Just book your flights and if it does end up coinciding, you can delay your eCOPR

skrishnak

Oct 4, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I got my Photo request on 21st September and submitted the photo on 25th September. After seeing this thread I have no confidence that I'll get my eCOPR and PR Card anytime soon. I have a small conflict here, I have a planned trip out of the country in November. I have my PGWP expiry date of June 2025. Will there be any issue if I travel out of the country while the application still processing and I have declared that I'm in Canada?

Thank you

oaw

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
we are waiting for our eCoPR for almost 4+ Month
Submitted the virtual landing confirmation end of June, Etobicoke VO.
Had contacted MP, contacted IRCC via webform and also called IRCC.
No idea what else we can do ?
Any suggestions

Reactions: movingupnorth