+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

ajmendoza

Jan 27, 2020
Hi Everyone,

May I please ask for your assistance regarding my application. I received my Eligibility Letter and owp was issued.
Questions are:
1. When it says “We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed”, does this mean I will expect my PR soon?
2. would anyone know the timeline when to expect copr and ppr (for dependents) from the time I received my eligibility letter and owp?
Thank you all. Have a wondeful day

ajmendoza

Jan 27, 2020
Also below the letter I received, should I not worry as there is nothing indicated to be submitted to Calgary Office.

Letter says:
Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will be required to present the original identification documents). A final decisIon concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. It permanent residence Is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

In order to continue processing your application in Canada, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following information to the Case Processing Centre:
——————————

Please mail requested information to:

HOME SUPPORT WORKER / HOME CHILDCARE PROVIDER CLASS

Case Processing Centre - Edmonton

Permanent Residence Applications

9700 Jasper Avenue NW, Suite 55

Case Processing Centre Edmonton

Centre

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
Portal 1 : 4 August and reply next day.
Portal 2 : 29th August and reply same day. Update Declaration , Address and photo.
Ecopr : waiting
Pr card : waiting
VO : Montreal.
Any one has same timeline

Meetamera naam

Aug 16, 2023
Portal 1 : 4 August and reply next day.
Portal 2 : 29th August and reply same day. Update Declaration , Address and photo.
Ecopr : waiting
Pr card : waiting
VO : Montreal.
Any one has same timeline
Yes. I have same timelines still waiting for ecopr and pr card and same vo

stressedobviously

Star Member
Apr 30, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2023
Doc's Request.
27-07-2023
Nomination.....
31-12-2022
AOR Received.
24-01-2023
Med's Done....
14-08-2023
LANDED..........
05-10-2023
Portal 1: 22nd of August
Portal 2: 25th of August
eCOPR: waiting
Pr card: waiting
VO: Etobicoke

Anyone from Etobicoke?

Vikram_saxena

Jul 3, 2013
Portal 1: 22nd of August
Portal 2: 25th of August
eCOPR: waiting
Pr card: waiting
VO: Etobicoke

Anyone from Etobicoke?
My mother application is from Etobicoke. Today only we uploaded foto and address. It says PR card will sent if all details are correct. My issue is that we have to travel to US so worried if we can enter canada on supervisa. Once u get COPR , all visas are canceled so she won't be able to enter canada without PR card

shadow932

Mar 12, 2023
My mother application is from Etobicoke. Today only we uploaded foto and address. It says PR card will sent if all details are correct. My issue is that we have to travel to US so worried if we can enter canada on supervisa. Once u get COPR , all visas are canceled so she won't be able to enter canada without PR card
Without PR Card you can't enter canada as your TRV gets cancelled, however if you have eCOPR you will be able to enter via non-commercial paths (Like personal vehicle). For Airway or sea route you will need a PR Card. Other option is to apply for PRTD (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-travel-document.html)

Vikram_saxena

Jul 3, 2013
Without PR Card you can't enter canada as your TRV gets cancelled, however if you have eCOPR you will be able to enter via non-commercial paths (Like personal vehicle). For Airway or sea route you will need a PR Card. Other option is to apply for PRTD (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-travel-document.html)
Ohhh really can i come back based on ecopr if I am driving to canada to US? I am going US by ny own car and return via road. If i don't have Pr card but only ecopr will they allow to come back?