+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

nouveauRP

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
anyone been waiting since feb 3rd ecopr for PR card? Montreal VO
In the exact same situation as you, eCoPR on Feb 3rd, waiting for PR card since then. I see that a lot of people have their address verified in the portal around the same time as they get eCoPR, but for me, both address and photo have been "in review" since I uploaded them.

abjiskumar

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
In the exact same situation as you, eCoPR on Feb 3rd, waiting for PR card since then. I see that a lot of people have their address verified in the portal around the same time as they get eCoPR, but for me, both address and photo have been "in review" since I uploaded them.
Same here. Got my ecopr from Montreal on Feb 2. No movement in terms of address approval either.

Reactions: nouveauRP

mjdmjd

Mar 7, 2023
Now Ircc shows the current processing time for first pr card as 36 days. Has anyone recieved Pr card with ecopr later than Jan 15th?

kennyb04

Jan 22, 2023
Confirmed PR on Feb 27, received ECOPR on March 8. Portal showing address confirmed, photo still in review

akosijared

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
I finally got my PR Card. Here's my time line.

PR Confirmation e-mail - February 20, 2023
Email with PR Portal credentials - February 21, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - February 21, 2023
eCoPR generation date - February 24, 2023
PR Cards received - March 24, 2023
VO - Calgary

nouveauRP

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
More hopeful news for Montreal VO people!

GCKey account says that our PR cards were approved and mailed -- on March 25th for dependent and March 28th for the principal applicant. We received our eCoPRs on February 3rd.

(Received an email when the status changed to Approved for the dependent but on the next day; nothing for the principal applicant yet, maybe will receive it tomorrow. PR portal still shows address and photos as In review with IRCC.)

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
See my timeline if it helps - not sure how you folks got GCKey notifications about the PR card being approved. I got mine in a white envelope from Sydney even though the portal issuance office was Calgary. My Online PR Portal status now says "Accepted and closed."

Make sure you download, print your eCOPR letters to legal letter size and laminate it. Be respectful of this document - it is the biggest achievement you will have in your life and you never know when you will need it, for example, when you apply for old age pension or migrate to a different country and they want proof of your residencies.

Reactions: Taran D

nouveauRP

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
See my timeline if it helps - not sure how you folks got GCKey notifications about the PR card being approved. I got mine in a white envelope from Sydney even though the portal issuance office was Calgary. My Online PR Portal status now says "Accepted and closed."
I got the approval notification because I linked my PR card application (separate from PR application) to my GCKey account following https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

Make sure you download, print your eCOPR letters to legal letter size and laminate it. Be respectful of this document - it is the biggest achievement you will have in your life and you never know when you will need it, for example, when you apply for old age pension or migrate to a different country and they want proof of your residencies.
Correct me if I'm wrong but if you have it downloaded (with backups), couldn't you just print it again if you happen to damage your current copy?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I got the approval notification because I linked my PR card application (separate from PR application) to my GCKey account following https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

Correct me if I'm wrong but if you have it downloaded (with backups), couldn't you just print it again if you happen to damage your current copy?
I'm insisting to laminate several copies of it, with copies of it going in vaults/safe boxes in your home and other places you trust. Who knows when your computer, cloud etc. gets hacked or wiped and you can't access it. Nothing beats original paper copies of things. Also it's best to just respect this document and give it the treatment it deserves by laminating it.

Yashi jaiswal

May 23, 2017
Anyone received their Portal email in Mid or end of March 2023? If so, what has been your timeline to get the eCOPR?
Kindly let me know because I am only waiting for eCOPR, need to travel in emergency.