+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

jsanchez1879

Feb 3, 2023
Hi, if someone can help me I have a question, my husband is the principal applicant he receive the Ecopr this afternoon, but the other dependant not, what will the timeframe receive the ecopr for the rest of the family? thanks.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi, if someone can help me I have a question, my husband is the principal applicant he receive the Ecopr this afternoon, but the other dependant not, what will the timeframe receive the ecopr for the rest of the family? thanks.
Usually its together. Check if that email has thread of other applicant.

Hwallikniw

Star Member
May 25, 2022
Hi. Do you mind if I ask when did you upload the photos and address?

jsanchez1879

Feb 3, 2023
Usually its together. Check if that email has thread of other applicant.
Only my husband receive the ECOPR, but the document specifies all the dependants that he has in the application, but I don't understand. Still, we suppose to receive the ecopr individually too. I'm trying to look into other conversations if anyone has experienced the same situation

bilalathar

Jul 23, 2018
Hi All
I got my PR portal access in September 2022. Submitted my in country declaration, Address and Phot on Oct 4th. So far no response from IRCC. I have raised a request with my MP, Submitted Web forms multiple times, emailed to the original email i received to submit my portal details several times. couple of weeks back they asked me to submit height and eye color for myself and dependents which i did immediately. After that nothing is moving. Its almost 4 months now waiting for eCORP. Can someone assist what can be done further please
thanks

Maradice

Jan 5, 2022
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-02-2022
My timeline is in my signature.

eCOPR - Jan 16 2023
PR card - Feb 6 2023
Montreal VO

Reactions: nouveauRP

Sub2808

Feb 3, 2022
Hi,

I just got my PR card approved. I linked my PR card application to Gckey account - Is the document number shown on the gckey PR card application the same as the PR card number?

I am trying to apply for a visa to another country for official purposes, and I am trying to figure out if I can complete the visa application with the document number given in gckey as my PR number. if anybody knows, please let me know.

Last edited: