IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
I took my medical exam yesterday. And i also had blood in my urine. The doctor asked to take two tests urine creatinine and routine urine examination. I just got a call from doctor's office that my serum creatinine is clear but routine urine examination still shows blood level in my urine. And she told me that they will share this result with cic and wait for the instructions. There is nothing i can do at this stage. Is there a possibility cic will reject my application ? Feeling terrible

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Did they do further tests on your urine for things like bacteria? You need to see a doctor to solve the issue before it causes further problems. IIt could be a uti. You will likely need some further tests based on your medical results. Might be as simple as retaking urine sample. You should see your own doctor asap. Blood in urine is not normal. If it is a simple utility is easily treated.

Reactions: guruhayat

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Did they do further tests on your urine for things like bacteria? You need to see a doctor to solve the issue before it causes further problems. IIt could be a uti. You will likely need some further tests based on your medical results. Might be as simple as retaking urine sample. You should see your own doctor asap. Blood in urine is not normal. If it is a simple utility is easily treated.
They did not do or recommended any further tests.. She told me that if we find blood in the urine wo do serum creatinine which in my case is normal so in this case she says we share result with cic and wait if they recommend additional tests or not. It is totally on them.

Reactions: ndoan95

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You should want to solve the problem. Blood in your urine is not normal. You may just need antibiotics but this problem doesn't get better on it's own. Actually can get much worse. You should be going to your own physician so they can look into it.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Really it is to pick up kidney failure which is a pretty common problem that is very costly to treat because of dialysis or transplant. Simple as that.

Reactions: SriTLIN

SriTLIN

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
NOC Code......
Really it is to pick up kidney failure which is a pretty common problem that is very costly to treat because of dialysis or transplant. Simple as that.
Agree. Just trying to provide a broader perspective of the test designed and applicant health grading by IRCC.

Mikias

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
Thanks. That's a relief I may not require further tests. Will CIC raise a red flag for the slight higher above normal creatinine level and reject my application on excessive medical demand category. Kindly guide me.

Subash
How did your application go?

gandyer

Dec 19, 2017
How did your application go?
Sorry for not updating. I reduced my levels to normal with healthy food, exercise and lifestyle modifications. I took my medical tests again on Feb 1st, 2018. Filed my PR application on Feb 14, 2018. Got my medical test passed on Feb 25, 2018. Got Passport Request for stamping on April 1, 2018. Submitted Passport on April 4, 2018. Got my Canadian Visa stamped on Passport on April 18, 2018. Booked a flight on May 2, 2018. Landed in Canada on May 3, 2018. Got SIN, Bank account and few other essentials in the first week. Got a job on May 20, 2018. Got PR card on June 8, 2018. Finished my first month on the new job on June 20, 2018. That's my update.

Mikias

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
Sorry for not updating. I reduced my levels to normal with healthy food, exercise and lifestyle modifications. I took my medical tests again on Feb 1st, 2018. Filed my PR application on Feb 14, 2018. Got my medical test passed on Feb 25, 2018. Got Passport Request for stamping on April 1, 2018. Submitted Passport on April 4, 2018. Got my Canadian Visa stamped on Passport on April 18, 2018. Booked a flight on May 2, 2018. Landed in Canada on May 3, 2018. Got SIN, Bank account and few other essentials in the first week. Got a job on May 20, 2018. Got PR card on June 8, 2018. Finished my first month on the new job on June 20, 2018. That's my update.
I am about to submit my PR application. My medical test shows that there is blood in my urine at +1 level. I was told at the hospital that i am to worry if it is +2 and the +1 is not an issue. What was your urine blood level when you took the test? BP?

Nehaaa

Aug 8, 2018
Guys.. I am done with my medical after invitation. My cratenine is 2.20 . I got a mail to go to panel physician again ? I m trying to bring it to normal level. Pls tell me what will happen now.? What level is acceptable for them, ? I mean what should be my target to bring down my cretanine level? I am really tensed , pls guide me

Piarsh

Dec 3, 2018
Guys.. I am done with my medical after invitation. My cratenine is 2.20 . I got a mail to go to panel physician again ? I m trying to bring it to normal level. Pls tell me what will happen now.? What level is acceptable for them, ? I mean what should be my target to bring down my cretanine level? I am really tensed , pls guide me
<1.2 is normal, but dont worry they just want to make sure that u dont have any kidney problems.
as i had hypertension they told me to go for ECG, ECHO AND CREATININE. AND my medical is passed.

minsky

May 19, 2010
Edmonton
Visa Office......
From inside canada
App. Filed.......
August 8 , 2014
Doc's Request.
July 2, 2015 (T4 &amp; NOA 2014)
AOR Received.
October 30, 2014
Med's Request
Feb. 4, 2016
Med's Done....
Feb. 9, 2016
Interview........
RPRF : March 3, 2016
LANDED..........
April 20, 2016
<1.2 is normal, but dont worry they just want to make sure that u dont have any kidney problems.
as i had hypertension they told me to go for ECG, ECHO AND CREATININE. AND my medical is passed.

hi Nehaaa,
my dad creatine is same as yours 2.21 and he was asked to do again another in a month as per embassy request. is this your 2nd time to do the creatinin again?

Thanks

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
my wife urine test is +2 blood in urine so got the blood test and cretanine levels very low.. is it a problem or acceptable with Immigration authorities.

Jun 5, 2019
Dear All,

My Serum Creatinine level is at 1.4. But the normal range is 0.9 to 1.3 for CIC. I've been asked to come again after a week to repeat the test. Still, it was 1.4. What would be the consequences now? Kindly guide me.

Subash
Hi... So the normal range of Serum Creatinine for CIC which you mentioned is 0.9 to 1.3 is correct even now in 2019?? Mine is 1.15, but that doctor gave it as Abnormal in the report. and i dont have any issues with my kidneys or any other thing... Everything is fine except this level, which makes me feel worried now.. :( Please suggest what should i do further? will the immigration team reply me back with additional information? or they will reject directly? :(