stevogooner

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Kuwait
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Nairobi
@stevogooner you should be in Canada by now.
Not yet. My application is still at the same stage. According to GCMS notes, my application was last updated on 30th November 2022. My MP inquired on my behalf and ircc replied that my application is in queue for processing and I should be patient. But I see applications made as late as June 2023 getting decisions. I really don't understand what's going on. I hope my employer will not withdraw the LMIA

Ewedu

Feb 5, 2023
Not yet. My application is still at the same stage. According to GCMS notes, my application was last updated on 30th November 2022. My MP inquired on my behalf and ircc replied that my application is in queue for processing and I should be patient. But I see applications made as late as June 2023 getting decisions. I really don't understand what's going on. I hope my employer will not withdraw the LMIA
Wao! This is not fair. It is common of IRCC to deliberately frustrate both the employee and employers of low skill jobs, forgotten the fact that they contribute immensely to the economy. These set of workers were tagged essential workers during Covid 19 because the govt. and everyone understood how important they were to the survival of the citizens.

I can't imagine the rationale behind approving student visa and TFW(high skills) visa between the space of 3 months! while TFW(low skills) were held on for year(s). The latest in town now is the visitor visa.

I think the country called Canada is all about what are you bringing to the table, how weighty it is before they can issue you Visa/PR. If you are to spend less in immigrating to Canada, you need to be patience, preserve and smart in other to secure your visa and PR thereafter.

Be strong, your application will be approve.Always get in contact with your employer to show how committed you are.If I may ask, when is your LMIA expiring? and where is your job location?.I asked these because of the massive visitors!

stevogooner

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Kuwait
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Wao! This is not fair. It is common of IRCC to deliberately frustrate both the employee and employers of low skill jobs, forgotten the fact that they contribute immensely to the economy. These set of workers were tagged essential workers during Covid 19 because the govt. and everyone understood how important they were to the survival of the citizens.

I can't imagine the rationale behind approving student visa and TFW(high skills) visa between the space of 3 months! while TFW(low skills) were held on for year(s). The latest in town now is the visitor visa.

I think the country called Canada is all about what are you bringing to the table, how weighty it is before they can issue you Visa/PR. If you are to spend less in immigrating to Canada, you need to be patience, preserve and smart in other to secure your visa and PR thereafter.

Be strong, your application will be approve.Always get in contact with your employer to show how committed you are.If I may ask, when is your LMIA expiring? and where is your job location?.I asked these because of the massive visitors!
My LMIA will expire on 7th January 2024. My job location is Coquitlam, British Columbia.
If I add the 50 points from the job offer, I will get an ITA for express entry but my worry is how long will it take to process that one too? Given the "speed" at which ircc and in particular Nairobi VO operates, it may take another year or more to process it.

Ewedu

Feb 5, 2023
My LMIA will expire on 7th January 2024. My job location is Coquitlam, British Columbia.
If I add the 50 points from the job offer, I will get an ITA for express entry but my worry is how long will it take to process that one too? Given the "speed" at which ircc and in particular Nairobi VO operates, it may take another year or more to process it.
Good to hear that the LMIA will be expiring next year.
That province where your job is located is hot cake! Be prayerful for the exodus of visitors now.
I don't think express entry accept low skill jobs.You need to check. If it is now accepting due to the latest TEER system and you have the money, converse with your employer and you may roll with it.

stevogooner

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Kuwait
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Good to hear that the LMIA will be expiring next year.
That province where your job is located is hot cake! Be prayerful for the exodus of visitors now.
I don't think express entry accept low skill jobs.You need to check. If it is now accepting due to the latest TEER system and you have the money, converse with your employer and you may roll with it.
I'm hoping for the best but I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I'm also searching for other options coz I don't know how long it will take for me to get a decision