stevogooner

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Kuwait
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Nairobi
I would like to know if there is anyone who has received a response from IRCC from those who applied in September 2022

Oluwasaanu

Aug 27, 2022
I have applied from Nigeria since July 2022. I haven't received any response.
I don't know what is going on.

Ewedu

Feb 5, 2023
You guys should try and apply for your GCMS notes.This will give you an insight of what is going on with your applications.Moreover, what is your NOC codes?, this play major role in IRCC response to your applications.

stevogooner

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Kuwait
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Nairobi
You guys should try and apply for your GCMS notes.This will give you an insight of what is going on with your applications.Moreover, what is your NOC codes?, this play major role in IRCC response to your applications.
My NOC is 6322 -cook. I really don't get the logic in keeping applications for more than 6 months. I'm sure the number of applications from my visa office are not that much. I'd rather they gave the outcome fast even if it's negative so we can move on

Ewedu

Feb 5, 2023
My NOC is 6322 -cook. I really don't get the logic in keeping applications for more than 6 months. I'm sure the number of applications from my visa office are not that much. I'd rather they gave the outcome fast even if it's negative so we can move on
Your processing time from IRCC website is 11weeks. Are you saying no updates on your portal all?, Like Background, Eligibility, etc.

stevogooner

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Kuwait
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Your processing time from IRCC website is 11weeks. Are you saying no updates on your portal all?, Like Background, Eligibility, etc.
It's been been more than twice the processing time yet there is nothing showing on my portal. I raised a webform but there is no response yet

Familyof5Canada

Star Member
Feb 5, 2023
Not yet. Nothing has happened since I submitted my biometrics
oh man that sucks. Where are you applying from? Have you checked from IRCC website regarding the processing timeframe of your country?

We submitted on Dec 21, also from outside Canada - medical exam passed Jan 16 and no update after that.

stevogooner

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Kuwait
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Nairobi
oh man that sucks. Where are you applying from? Have you checked from IRCC website regarding the processing timeframe of your country?

We submitted on Dec 21, also from outside Canada - medical exam passed Jan 16 and no update after that.
I'm applying from Kenya. The processing time is 11 weeks. Its been more than double that time yet there is no update