+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ML2021

Oct 9, 2021
Nope. I just connected. Used PA's family name, full name and passport details.
Well I'm hoping that I can link it tomorrow. It was giving me troubles today.

For the place that you intend to stay when you arrive did you use the same place that you put on form IMM0008?

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Well I'm hoping that I can link it tomorrow. It was giving me troubles today.

For the place that you intend to stay when you arrive did you use the same place that you put on form IMM0008?
Yes. Provide the info that you provided

tahab

Oct 3, 2021
Anyone has an idea here why online applications are still not getting AoR?

The average days for an online app were almost 70 days and we see few apps above 80 days now in September. Anyone knows anything on this? Or are they going to send out AoRs to online apps together in a week or so?

It's very strange to see this.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Anyone has an idea here why online applications are still not getting AoR?

The average days for an online app were almost 70 days and we see few apps above 80 days now in September. Anyone knows anything on this? Or are they going to send out AoRs to online apps together in a week or so?

It's very strange to see this.
30-90 days normal.

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I applied for Spousal sponsorship PR to my wife and below are the timeline. However,we Are still not getting a letter from CIC to apply CSQ.

Application sent: May 29th.
Acknowledgement of Recipt: July 29th.

No news further.

I called CIC and they said they evaluated myself as eligible sponsor and I need to wait for them to send invitation to apply for CSQ.

Is anyone in same timelines as me? Please let me know.

Thanks

wildlaurel

Oct 21, 2021
Has anyone noticed that only paper based applicants are getting AORs? Not a single AOR issued to the online applicants from Sept..

samaygrover

Dec 22, 2013
Is anyone receive AOR for September yet. I applied on 22nd September(online outland application)
Few below question if someone can answer it.

1.Is there any validation for police clearance?. when i applied for my wife sponsorship her PCC was issued in Feburary 2021, more than 6 months.

2. Current status on https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/application/view-applications is submitted , does that will changed? once we get AOR or we got the email and we have to link application to with https://www.cic.gc.ca/

Sidhu_1792

Nov 29, 2021
Hi, I had submitted my outland PR spousal application via online residency portal on 12 Sept,2021 but still no update yet. Hopeful that we soon be getting some updates in coming days.

ggonz

Sep 12, 2021
I'm getting a bit anxious, still haven't received AoR and we're nearing 90 days... All the other paper applications got their AoR so this is a bit concerning on our part.

Reactions: Sidhu_1792

kd73426

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
I'm getting a bit anxious, still haven't received AoR and we're nearing 90 days... All the other paper applications got their AoR so this is a bit concerning on our part.
I agree. Has anyone called to see if there is a general issue with online applications?

joyce2021

Dec 1, 2021
CPC-Sydney sends AOR1 as a PDF letter to the sponsor's email, Check your trash