+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
This is for sure that online applications are not moving for September. It is not what we all expected. But I'm pretty sure at the end we all be on the same page in terms of processing time. I have a strong gut feeling that they will send AOR and SA all together for online applications. Since for Aug applicants, it took almost additional 30 days for SA instead of less than 10. I could be wrong though and Stop!! wasting your energy in frustrations, nothing we can do instead of waiting. Good luck!!

Reactions: Canuck11

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
They haven't sent SA to Sept paper applicant except first 2. For Aug Applicants, it was really quick. Is there any reason ?

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
They haven't sent SA to Sept paper applicant except first 2. For Aug Applicants, it was really quick. Is there any reason ?
They haven’t send AOR to half of the applicants yet. Do you think IRCC have ever had any reasons for their actions? So nobody knows anything lets hope for the best.

kd73426

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Guys any online applicant got a response from September?

I am thinking to call my area's MP now, this is unreasonable. It shouldn't take this longg
No news. Yes please call your MP and let us know if they know anything. It’s crazy they haven’t processed any AORs for online apps since early November

tahab

Oct 3, 2021
I stay in Oakville, Ontario (near Mississauga). I will reach out to my MP in the coming week. I suggest you all to also check on the MP in your locality and reach out to them.

That should help, cuz this is really stupid.

Reactions: keys8014

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I suggest you all to also check on the MP in your locality and reach out to them.

That should help, cuz this is really stupid.
At this point it's a near certainty MPs will say it's still within normal timeframe; Afghanistan; and pilot programme anyway.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Yeah but applicants Pre-September got responses within 70 days, so this is an anomaly
The US left Afghanistan in mid-August, and the worst of the evacuation crisis - with Canadian government frantically trying to figure out what to promise in the latter half of August/early September, and then ramping up staff and actual resource commitments in September. (Dates from my quick recollection, so parts could be wrong, but doubt a few weeks either way would change the picture).

See the thread? That's when the anomaly started.

tahab

Oct 3, 2021
The US left Afghanistan in mid-August, and the worst of the evacuation crisis - with Canadian government frantically trying to figure out what to promise in the latter half of August/early September, and then ramping up staff and actual resource commitments in September. (Dates from my quick recollection, so parts could be wrong, but doubt a few weeks either way would change the picture).

See the thread? That's when the anomaly started.
hmm, good analysis, makes sense hmm. anyway, will raise to the MP here, such incompetent immigration office honestly

Reactions: ricky.lambton