Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
I saw some members in this forum applied OUTLAND spousal application online. is this something new CIC doing now?
https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/

I am preparing documentation to sponsor my wife who comes under Family Class OUTLAND. can I apply through online portal (https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/)? or is it only for the inland spouse applications?

jp_88

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Hi there,
Anyone from the September submission got AOR? Can we expect to receive AOR this week? Any thoughts?

Thanks!
JP

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi there,
Anyone from the September submission got AOR? Can we expect to receive AOR this week? Any thoughts?

Thanks!
JP
Yes for sure, we will start getting AORs for the first week of September applicants. But am worried about SA it will take at least a month after .

Luxp

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Could someone advise what is the best way to include all the chat details (whatsApp chats) - Is it better to upload screenshots wrapped in word doc (like photos) or better to include a txt file. And for what time periods is it best to be included. Eg: dating, before marriage, after marriage, latest chats etc.

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
I can see 2 applicants received AOR but now days for AORs are more than 60 days from date of application being received at Sydney office

Jinit

Jan 4, 2019
Hello,

I am planning to aply for SOWP by myself and wish to understand on fund part. My father wish to gift some money as marraige gift but it's in FD form so can i show his FD along with gift deed in my SOWP file?? Or i have to transfer to my account??

Wishing everyone goodluck to reunite with spouse. God bless all

AyodejiA

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Please I need help on what to do?

I applied for TRV in September but when no response was coming forth, went ahead to apply for Family Class Outland in October.

I just got approval for TRV. I was initially planning to apply for Spousal Inland and Work Permit but now I have applied for Outland

I don’t want to travel to Canada with no hope of applying for Work permit

Please what should I do?

tahab

Oct 3, 2021
Guys anyone received AOR recently? I had submitted on 19th sept online. Anyone who submitted around 19th September got a response yet?