+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Maryam_ahm

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Does anyone have any idea how I get my documents back from ircc after my visa stamped and approved I really need all my documents back if so please help

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
From the tracksheet it seems like they are only working on paper files first. I don't see any Online application getting AOR for the month of September. Hope they will start picking them up soon. Please keep updating tracksheet folks. Good luck !!

tahab

Oct 3, 2021
From the tracksheet it seems like they are only working on paper files first. I don't see any Online application getting AOR for the month of September. Hope they will start picking them up soon. Please keep updating tracksheet folks. Good luck !!
Agree it’s bullshit though, online applications should be easier and faster to process. I submitted on 19th sept, so I am expecting we should see something by next week latest.

• Sad
Reactions: ricky.lambton

ML2021

Oct 9, 2021
Received what I am assuming is an AOR1? I (the sponsor) received an AOR with a UCI number. I'm guessing this is them working on my sponsorship approval before they work on my wifes ( the PA) application? I tried to link the UCI number to my account but didn't have any luck. Anyone have any luck linking so far?