+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Eagerbeaver84

Aug 26, 2022
July12 2021
Y tracker has al
I got it all completed and received
mine is the same, since February. Then I got a request for replacement passport as was expiring within 6 Months. Then I had to get a new police clearance as the one I sent originally was from Western Australia police when it was supposed to be from the Federal police, so they wanted the replacement one. That is all received etc too, so I have no idea how long it will take now..

Dilong

Jan 10, 2020
Has anyone had their tracker all green and complete? Eligibility, background and medical etc, and how long has it taken since you have seen it say complete?
Mine everything is complete... But I haven't received pre-arrival and no communication of whatsoever from ircc. Please Is pre-arrival mandatory?

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
Has anyone had their tracker all green and complete? Eligibility, background and medical etc, and how long has it taken since you have seen it say complete?
Everything completed on tracker , pre arrival on May 12. No PPR yet. It will be 4 months waiting. Dont know what they are checking. Applied Sep 21 2021

a380vs787

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Y tracker has al

mine is the same, since February. Then I got a request for replacement passport as was expiring within 6 Months. Then I had to get a new police clearance as the one I sent originally was from Western Australia police when it was supposed to be from the Federal police, so they wanted the replacement one. That is all received etc too, so I have no idea how long it will take now..
Oh my! Good luck and all the best to you.