+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

a380vs787

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Everything completed on tracker , pre arrival on May 12. No PPR yet. It will be 4 months waiting. Dont know what they are checking. Applied Sep 21 2021
Exactly the same as mine...I am going nuts.....don't know what else they are working on........just simply issue the COPR!

a380vs787

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Timeline ?
Sept 16, 2021 - Application Received
Dec 24, 2021 - AOR1
Mar 15, 2022 - SA Approved
Mar 21, 2022 - Eligibility and Background verification Completed
Mar 22, 2022 - Pre-Arrival Received
Mar 25, 2022 - Biometric Passed
Apr 19, 2022 - Medical Passed
Apr 24, 2022 - Police Cert Received

Vauguy

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Sept 16, 2021 - Application Received
Dec 24, 2021 - AOR1
Mar 15, 2022 - SA Approved
Mar 21, 2022 - Eligibility and Background verification Completed
Mar 22, 2022 - Pre-Arrival Received
Mar 25, 2022 - Biometric Passed
Apr 19, 2022 - Medical Passed
Apr 24, 2022 - Police Cert Received
Seems like, last year pending applications are archived/backlogged and only a handfull of officer are working on it while majority of them are engaged in processing 2022 applications. This aligns with IRCC guideline of completing 80% within posted processing time. In our case its 24 months. If you analyze the tracker ,half of the applications are processed within 1 year even a good number of them got it within 6 months. Rest half will be done by a few officers who have till next year to finish. First come first serv only works till AOR, rest on mercy of ircc. Seems some of us are moved to the backlog department hence our patience will be put to test.

Eagerbeaver84

Aug 26, 2022
Seems like, last year pending applications are archived/backlogged and only a handfull of officer are working on it while majority of them are engaged in processing 2022 applications. This aligns with IRCC guideline of completing 80% within posted processing time. In our case its 24 months. If you analyze the tracker ,half of the applications are processed within 1 year even a good number of them got it within 6 months. Rest half will be done by a few officers who have till next year to finish. First come first serv only works till AOR, rest on mercy of ircc. Seems some of us are moved to the backlog department hence our patience will be put to test.
I don’t know much about it all, but what’s left to do to the application after all checks etc are complete? When all biometrics, medicals, police clearance are dome and tracker says all complete?

is there more to come? Wouldn’t it make more sense to get those through quickly to get their numbers up rather than going to newer applications?

that’s the situation I’m in. Everything is done, but no approval...

Vauguy

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
I don’t know much about it all, but what’s left to do to the application after all checks etc are complete? When all biometrics, medicals, police clearance are dome and tracker says all complete?

is there more to come? Wouldn’t it make more sense to get those through quickly to get their numbers up rather than going to newer applications?

that’s the situation I’m in. Everything is done, but no approval...
To just go through quickly they need officers and seems they dont have enough as they are busy somewhere else. Also lack of accountability is another reason while applications like yours have unnecessarily been kept in waiting.

Reactions: Mrs_spiritus

a380vs787

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
To just go through quickly they need officers and seems they dont have enough as they are busy somewhere else. Also lack of accountability is another reason while applications like yours have unnecessarily been kept in waiting.
All I can say, IRCC needs to be more transparent with their process, at least setting up a hotline for us to ask other than just keep on waiting without any clue of what's happening since every document has been completed. It's not like outstanding or pending for review.

a380vs787

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
The one where you sign in through gckey, your linked application.
Gotcha....but I really don't know which one to rely on as both sections results are kind if different for me....the eligibility is still under review there but it was completed in the tracker....made me so confused.

Eagerbeaver84

Aug 26, 2022
Gotcha....but I really don't know which one to rely on as both sections results are kind if different for me....the eligibility is still under review there but it was completed in the tracker....made me so confused.
yes the only thing that has been updated at all from day 1 in the gckey is my medical being complete. Everything else is in progress.. my tracker too seems to be the one that gets updated. Then there is the Ecas? That one just says decision made…

maybe there should only be one place to see now?

narayananajithkumar

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
yes the only thing that has been updated at all from day 1 in the gckey is my medical being complete. Everything else is in progress.. my tracker too seems to be the one that gets updated. Then there is the Ecas? That one just says decision made…

maybe there should only be one place to see now?
tracker gets updated a day or 2 after the main portal gets updated...thats what I noticed....