+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Vauguy

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Hello,
Am sponsoring my spouse and kid. Does the PA and dependent kid status change in the tracker at the same time or its independent of each other. In my case I can see multiple entries in the status of PA but no update for the kid except biometric and medical.Does the minor kid status also go through eligibility and bc as well.

Thanks.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello,
Am sponsoring my spouse and kid. Does the PA and dependent kid status change in the tracker at the same time or its independent of each other. In my case I can see multiple entries in the status of PA but no update for the kid except biometric and medical.Does the minor kid status also go through eligibility and bc as well.

Thanks.
I believe that apart from biometric and medical, the rest is 'together' and therefore no, you won't see any separate updates for dependents. Even when you get PPR, it will be addressed only to the PA and just say submit passports etc for the PA 'and any dependents included in the app.'

Reactions: Vauguy

Vauguy

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
It took an year to the completion of eligibility . now its been 2 weeks since eligibility got completed but BC has not started yet in tracker. test of patience again..

Reactions: he5ham

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
My COPR has finally arrived in the mail! Yeah! Good luck to everyone and all the best.

Hey

I received my passport too , with copr

I just have a question,

The COPr number on COPr document is different then the one updated on COPR pr portal tracker

Is it also same for u ?

If yes is it ok

a380vs787

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hey

I received my passport too , with copr

I just have a question,

The COPr number on COPr document is different then the one updated on COPR pr portal tracker

Is it also same for u ?

If yes is it ok
Both COPR number for me are the same, I guess you better submit a webform to ask.

Vauguy

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Hello,
Am trying to submit webform for NDVO to enquire but everytime am getting an automated reply as follows.There is a link to the webform in the auto reply . Am using the link(IRCC Webform (cic.gc.ca) ) provided in the email and again am getting same auto reply.

Any one faced similar issue.

Thanks..

From: IRCC SA Auto-Response <ircc.sa-auto-reply@notification.canada.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct, 2022, 10:58 pm
Subject: DELHI Immigration Auto-Reply / Réponse Automatique Immigration DELHI
For us to serve you, we must receive your enquiry via the IRCC Webform (refer to the How to contact us section below).
All enquiries received by email will be deleted and will not receive a response.........

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
Hello,
Am trying to submit webform for NDVO to enquire but everytime am getting an automated reply as follows.There is a link to the webform in the auto reply . Am using the link(IRCC Webform (cic.gc.ca) ) provided in the email and again am getting same auto reply.

Any one faced similar issue.

Thanks..

From: IRCC SA Auto-Response <ircc.sa-auto-reply@notification.canada.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct, 2022, 10:58 pm
Subject: DELHI Immigration Auto-Reply / Réponse Automatique Immigration DELHI
For us to serve you, we must receive your enquiry via the IRCC Webform (refer to the How to contact us section below).
Thats what they send
U will get real reply if they check ur enquiry it will be updated in ur tracker

Reactions: Riya Kaur

Anney$$

Oct 22, 2022
Hi All,

I have just applied my PR spouse application today on 22nd Oct,2022

My husband lives in canada and he holds canadian PR and he sponsored me spouse PR.

could you guys please suggest with your valuable comments in comment section that how much time it is gonna take for my AOR and what timeline i can expect for my file to process.

In Addition to this i have other query should i go for visitor visa along with this PR file?
Will it worth or not?

Looking forward for the replies now.

Regards,
ANNEY$$

Vauguy

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Thats what they send
U will get real reply if they check ur enquiry it will be updated in ur tracker
Some times I get a thank you reply with details of the webform request submitted as follows. Am confused which webform link actually works.

From: CE CSC Do Not Reply / Ne Pas Repondre CSC EC (IRCC) <IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep, 2022, 3:31 am
Subject: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada // Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
To:xxxxxx@xxx.com

Un message en français suivra…
Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.

abdbassam

Star Member
Nov 9, 2009
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010