+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

SinghLovedeep

Jun 27, 2021
Whats the timeline on visa stamping after passport request.
My spouse's file shows as being processed as per vfs tracking number since april 19 at New Delhi IRCC visa office.

Stephyrzk

Sep 25, 2021
Hi every one below is my time line
Family class Spousal Sponsorship
Application Received: 2021-09-28 | AOR1: 2021-09-28 | Sponsorship Approval: 2022-02-17 | Biometrics : Requested 2022-02-17 done 2022-02-23 | Moved to Visa Office: 2022-02-17 |Medical Request: 2022-02-21 | Medical Passed: 2022-03-03 | Application "In Process" at Visa Office : 2022-03-10 | AOR2 2022-03-31
Beirut visa office
Hi my husband has the same time line as you and our papers also went to Beirut visa office but we have not heard anything since. They began processing our application March 10. And our medical was passed March 3rd. I was wondering if you have heard anything?

rj2110

Dec 29, 2021
Hi everyone,
I got email regarding Passport Submission for my spouse but I have not received any .pdf letter attached with it to submit at VFS for getting my package and passport delivered to VFS.
How to get the Passport Request Letter in pdf form or it is just the email printout we take.

Thanks

SinghLovedeep

Jun 27, 2021
Hi everyone,
I got email regarding Passport Submission for my spouse but I have not received any .pdf letter attached with it to submit at VFS for getting my package and passport delivered to VFS.
How to get the Passport Request Letter in pdf form or it is just the email printout we take.

Thanks
Email printout is fine , they dont send any attachment as pdf

Reactions: rj2110

rj2110

Dec 29, 2021
Email printout is fine , they dont send any attachment as pdf
Hi,
But the VFS portal is asking for Passport Request Letter from IRCC to proceed for passport package pickup. I only received the email and no extra pdf letter for passport request.
How to work with this issue.?
Anyone else facing this issue.?
Thanks

Navs11

Star Member
Sep 8, 2021
Hi everyone,

Thanks
Congrats What's your timeline?

SinghLovedeep

Jun 27, 2021
Hi,
But the VFS portal is asking for Passport Request Letter from IRCC to proceed for passport package pickup. I only received the email and no extra pdf letter for passport request.
How to work with this issue.?
Anyone else facing this issue.?
Thanks
Go to print email , then in list of available printers , there will be an option to save email as pdf.
So you can upload that pdf to portal.

Reactions: Okotoks and rj2110

Armoured95

Apr 29, 2022
Hello All,
I have been silent observer of this forum, thank you all for sharing details and insights so far. Thank you to all who updated spreadsheet regularly

App received:Sept 23
AOR1: November 26
Biometrics: January 11
Medical: January 12
SA: January 13
File moved to NDVO
AOR2: January 21
Biometric received: January 17
Medical received: January 31
Pre-arrival-Eligibility/Background(new tracker) : March 16
DM(ECAS): April 27
PPR: April 29

It’s frustrating that applicants of November and December started to receive PPR prior to September applicants but all of has been very patient.

Navs11

Star Member
Sep 8, 2021
Hello All,
I have been silent observer of this forum, thank you all for sharing details and insights so far. Thank you to all who updated spreadsheet regularly

File moved to NDVO

It’s frustrating that applicants of November and December started to receive PPR prior to September applicants but all of has been very patient.
Congratulations When did your eligibility start?

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Hello All,

File moved to NDVO

Congratulations
Online or paper

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Hi everyone,

Thanks
Hi dear congratulations
Is it paper or online app

Ctc1s

Apr 30, 2022
Hello guys,
medical/biometric, background,
Eligibility all completed. Recently copr document was updated but just document number nothing got in the email. Is it normal to get copr updated before paspport request?

Navs11

Star Member
Sep 8, 2021
Hello guys,
medical/biometric, background,
Eligibility all completed. Recently copr document was updated but just document number nothing got in the email. Is it normal to get copr updated before paspport request?
May I know your timeline and your VO please? And to answer your question, yes it's normal to get COPR details updated in new tracker before PPR.