+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ukp90

Star Member
Apr 9, 2022
Hi All
I got request from NDVO to submit additional documents to ndvo, they requested attachments less than 3mb when replying back to their email delhiimmigration...ca
on dec 15, i replied 4 attachments separate email to ndvo email and got general reply ( thank yo for the email, we received....)
in dec 20th I replied 4 attachmens each less than 3mb into single email and sent them ( I got same general reply we received...)

its been more than 3 months i have not got any updates on my application. I contacted MP they saying the attachments are not on the file

i am so lost in this, i dont know how ndvo is working.
thanks.
this is such a messed up system, such a depressing . no clue what's happening nor the email files are attached to the application file.

did anyone have similar experience. please ping...back

lol its fucked up system

Vauguy

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Hi All
I got request from NDVO to submit additional documents to ndvo, they requested attachments less than 3mb when replying back to their email delhiimmigration...ca
on dec 15, i replied 4 attachments separate email to ndvo email and got general reply ( thank yo for the email, we received....)
in dec 20th I replied 4 attachmens each less than 3mb into single email and sent them ( I got same general reply we received...)

its been more than 3 months i have not got any updates on my application. I contacted MP they saying the attachments are not on the file

i am so lost in this, i dont know how ndvo is working.
thanks.
this is such a messed up system, such a depressing . no clue what's happening nor the email files are attached to the application file.

did anyone have similar experience. please ping...back

lol its fucked up system
My understanding was that the additional docs are uploaded on the portal,I did not know its submitted as email attachment.

ukp90

Star Member
Apr 9, 2022
My understanding was that the additional docs are uploaded on the portal,I did not know its submitted as email attachment.
no portal didn’t gave option to upload

they asked by email we sent by email
and this month we sent again by webform 3 to 4 webforms

no reply of acknowledgment

the online portal says we need additional documents….
it’s crazy system and making us crazy

mahbubeh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
Hello everyone,

I have a request from whoever is administering the tracking spreadsheet.Please change March Outland colour coding. The whole sheet is in blue because all users who submitted their application online are coloured in blue.
In other sheets, cells/rows are colour coded based on progress in the application. for example those who received AOR are yellow and if they have received SA are blue. March Outland sheet is colour coded based on paper vs online application so the whole sheet is in blue. This way of colouring is not helpful at all.

Please someone change colours for March Outland sheet

Thanks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/192sbvjd4vJsEWY_B7w5DgFKBmIPNYo6TjlVWAk-xxxA/edit#gid=2136935292

PS2011

Aug 12, 2015
Hello everyone,

I submitted an outland spouse sponsorship application ONLINE in September 2021. It's going into the 8th month and we haven't received AOR or any other communication from IRCC. Even January 2022 applicants have received their AORs. I have been checking all kinds of IRCC tracking systems and the application is not in the system. We have contacted IRCC via the Webform and waiting to hear from them. It's a simple application - just the spouse and I am a Canadian citizen. Is anyone in the same boat? If yes, have you contacted IRCC via the Webform? Have you gone to your MP? I have a feeling that a particular batch of September/October 2021 applications have been assigned to an IRCC employee who has gone on an extended leave and so no one is touching our applications. Please share your feedback if you are in a similar situation. Thanks.

z1nk1nk

Mar 27, 2022
Hello everyone,

I submitted an outland spouse sponsorship application ONLINE in September 2021. It's going into the 8th month and we haven't received AOR or any other communication from IRCC. Even January 2022 applicants have received their AORs. I have been checking all kinds of IRCC tracking systems and the application is not in the system. We have contacted IRCC via the Webform and waiting to hear from them. It's a simple application - just the spouse and I am a Canadian citizen. Is anyone in the same boat? If yes, have you contacted IRCC via the Webform? Have you gone to your MP? I have a feeling that a particular batch of September/October 2021 applications have been assigned to an IRCC employee who has gone on an extended leave and so no one is touching our applications. Please share your feedback if you are in a similar situation. Thanks.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/192sbvjd4vJsEWY_B7w5DgFKBmIPNYo6TjlVWAk-xxxA/htmlview#

Have you compared it to the september applicants from this tracksheet?

PS2011

Aug 12, 2015
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/192sbvjd4vJsEWY_B7w5DgFKBmIPNYo6TjlVWAk-xxxA/htmlview#

Have you compared it to the september applicants from this tracksheet?
Yes, I have checked the tracker and only 2-3 applicants don't have their AOR date populated and I am not sure if this is because they haven't received their AORs or if they have, but they just haven't updated the tracker. So I wanted to post and hear directly from people who might be in the same situation as me.

z1nk1nk

Mar 27, 2022
Yes, I have checked the tracker and only 2-3 applicants don't have their AOR date populated and I am not sure if this is because they haven't received their AORs or if they have, but they just haven't updated the tracker. So I wanted to post and hear directly from people who might be in the same situation as me.
I dont think there is much to say until you hear a reply from the webform. They got back to me in a week.

inda

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Hi All,

I received AOR Dec 1st, biometrics Feb 24th, no SA and medicals yet. I am wondering if PA file would be sent to New Delhi Visa office for further processing or would they wait until SA is approved ? Does any one know ?

• Sad
Reactions: akglad