+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2021 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

yatmom

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Hey, has anyone heard anything or any more updates ? I see Jan 2022 ppl getting their PPRs as well. I dont understand how they are picking up files and processin them in between

Talha72

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Hey, has anyone heard anything or any more updates ? I see Jan 2022 ppl getting their PPRs as well. I dont understand how they are picking up files and processin them in between
Some VOs are faster than others, people who were lucky enough with the files transferred to quick processing VOs are getting PPRs in 3 4 months. rest of us are stuck at slower offices such as Winnipeg, Montreal, Edmonton, etc.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
As someone said it above it depends on the VO but also each application is different. Some applications are very easy to go through as they might have only one PCC, very, very short travel history and everything is clear on them. Some are more complex and are taking more time, you might have some VISA refusals, you might have added your spouse in the meantime or some of your circumstances have change, work experience letters are not clear enough, etc. etc. etc. The list is long ;)

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Same here, AOR 5th Sep, don't know the stage but no movement or GU seen on profile. I think most of the September profiles haven't seen any movement in April. On the contrary, I have seen many nov and dec getting approvals :)
Good morning bro, have you seen any movement in your file?? mine still hasn't moved...did they start with offshore 2021 September applications or not yet?

Dota of Zion

Dec 16, 2021
Good morning bro, have you seen any movement in your file?? mine still hasn't moved...did they start with offshore 2021 September applications or not yet?
I got through to IRCC call agent on Frday after receiving GCMS note on April 14, Security started earlier on same day, but Criminality not yet started. VO is Edmonton , Eligibility passed on 1st of February and file moved to Edmonton 23 rd of March and so far, not much has been heard from this VO. I assumed that's where most Sept, 2021 files are.

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
I got through to IRCC call agent on Frday after receiving GCMS note on April 14, Security started earlier on same day, but Criminality not yet started. VO is Edmonton , Eligibility passed on 1st of February and file moved to Edmonton 23 rd of March and so far, not much has been heard from this VO. I assumed that's where most Sept, 2021 files are.
How long did it take you to get the GCMS notes? My visa office is Sydney

wiwang

Jan 9, 2022
AOR 1st of September 2021 OINP express entry and till now no update; I am still stuck in background check and final decision; COR: UAE

anyone in the same situation?
the security check rate for cases with AOR Aug to Nov 2021 is quite high, not sure why this happen, it is unfair to many people

wiwang

Jan 9, 2022
any idea how long it will take to complete security check?

wiwang

Jan 9, 2022
No one basically knows; most of us have an AOR from August/September and we're all stuck with security/background/and final decision
do you have any idea that how many people are stuck with security/background check? I am not sure the percentage is normal or relatively high

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
do you have any idea that how many people are stuck with security/background check? I am not sure the percentage is normal or relatively high
I have no idea how many, but all i know that june/july are being finalized now n next august/sep should start

Reactions: Slina

Azeem2004

Aug 29, 2021
Dear All,
I need to Help.
AOR Aug 21
COR Pak
MEP/BIL - 8th Dec 21
GU 1 - 23 Jan - Eligibility Passed
Addition of New Born - 17th Feb
Addition Completed 23rd March
GU 2 - 13 April - Background from In Progress to We are Processing your Background Check.
Since Than NO UPDATE.

Current Status
Eligibility Passed
Medical Passed
Security Passed
Info Sharing in Process
Criminality Not Started
VO - Previously it Was Winnipeg Don't know Now.

How long will it take for Criminality to Passed and when can i expect PPR?

Lydmat

Mar 10, 2022
We have almost the same timeline.