+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2021 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Guys,

The call to 18882422100 connects and this is what i hear:

there is a busy/engaged tone and when it connects there is an IVR that repeats msgs like below...
your call cannot be completed as dialed... 2 1 6... pls check the number n dial again...
disconnects ...tries to connect again
your call cannot be completed as dialed... 2 1 e...

hope im dialing the correct number... im using google voice btw

XLNCK4L51

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Guys,

there is a busy/engaged tone and when it connects there is an IVR that repeats msgs like below...
your call cannot be completed as dialed... 2 1 6... pls check the number n dial again...

Try using different app….like textnow with canadian number

Reactions: yatmom

yatmom

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Guys,

Yes the number is correct but you need to have a Canadian number to call. So use fongo or text now.

Dota of Zion

Dec 16, 2021
do you know which steps you need to finalize your PR? just security check is left?
Security was still in processing when I called the last time, so the GU yesterday could more likely meant it has been passed.
Criminality had not started when I called , perhaps it was started yesterday as well. My upfront Medical that I uploaded in middle Dec , 2021 hasn't been passed too but had been received by my VO.. That's the update.

yatmom

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Hey, I got my gcms notes today. Criminality and medical is passed, info sharing complete, security not started yet, eligibility : review required. And there is no specific document that requires review. This last update was in Feb. Post that nothing has been done
Not sure by when the eligibility and security will be done.
It has given me stress rather than relief because I'm not sure what's the review required for and when will it proceed ahead

netquire

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Hey, I got my gcms notes today. Criminality and medical is passed, info sharing complete, security not started yet, eligibility : review required. And there is no specific document that requires review. This last update was in Feb. Post that nothing has been done
Not sure by when the eligibility and security will be done.
It has given me stress rather than relief because I'm not sure what's the review required for and when will it proceed ahead
I have exactly the same situation, my eligibility is also under Review Required since Feb, as told by the agents at IRCC, I have also ordered GCMS, but did not receive yet.

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
I have exactly the same situation, my eligibility is also under Review Required since Feb, as told by the agents at IRCC, I have also ordered GCMS, but did not receive yet.
This is very frustrating; my AOR is 1st of September, 2021 and COR is UAE; I am still in the same boat as you; no proper updates...and CIC is not giving us any hope...

yatmom

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Hey, do you know when do they re open or check review required case. Because this update was on 3rd feb as per gcms. They haven't done anything post that. So how do we know when they might relook at this

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Hey, do you know when do they re open or check review required case. Because this update was on 3rd feb as per gcms. They haven't done anything post that. So how do we know when they might relook at this
No one can basically know or predict anything, but I suggest u to call them because the officer portal is different than your portal; there is a big chance you're in the final 2 stages like I am

netquire

Star Member
May 3, 2019
You can never be sure, I dont want to discourage you, but RR cases are a little different.. they take a lot of processing time. I have joined a whatsapp group, tose people are all on RR, some even waiting at that stage since 2020.
We can just be pray at the moment.

Dota of Zion

Dec 16, 2021
For those whose eligibility is reading Review required, you guys need to know what exactly needs to be reviewed for your eligibility to be passed and be proactive enough to send in more documents or evidences if need be to add more clarifications. This of course can only be known through your GCMS note. The Officer will always state what needs to be reviewed which could range from your POF, reference letter, medicals etc. This step, I believe, will reduce your wait time.

netquire

Star Member
May 3, 2019
For those whose eligibility is reading Review required, you guys need to know what exactly needs to be reviewed for your eligibility to be passed and be proactive enough to send in more documents or evidences if need be to add more clarifications. This of course can only be known through your GCMS note. The Officer will always state what needs to be reviewed which could range from your POF, reference letter, medicals etc. This step, I believe, will reduce your wait time.
yes, you are right. I have ordered GCMS notes, lets see what is stated in there.