+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2021 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
hi all, any updates on anyone application? have ppl from Sep started getting remedical request, assuming we did medicals in July/Aug last year, bound to get expired
I am 5 Sep AOR have not received any re medical request, my medical will expire on 10 August. My Security , Eligibility, Info sharing under process. VO primary CIO Secondary Ottawa

yatmom

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
I am 5 Sep AOR have not received any re medical request, my medical will expire on 10 August. My Security , Eligibility, Info sharing under process. VO primary CIO Secondary Ottawa
Hi Sunny, I have same AOR - Sep 5th as you. medicals should ideally expire by Aug 24th . and no info or ADR or extension as yet. lets see if our applications see movement soon !!

Can3223

Sep 2, 2022
Hi Sunny, I have same AOR - Sep 5th as you. medicals should ideally expire by Aug 24th . and no info or ADR or extension as yet. lets see if our applications see movement soon !!
Hi,

Any update on your application? Did you get re-medical request?

Can3223

Sep 2, 2022
Hi,
What's latest on your application? Did you get re-medical request?

Can3223

Sep 2, 2022
Hi,

After giving the remedical test. How much time does it take to reflect in your account? Please answer.

yatmom

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Hi,
What's latest on your application? Did you get re-medical request?
Hey , yes got the remedical request on 22nd aug and did our medicals on 26th. however its still showing "we have requested medicals" . The panel physician has submitted it, I think , yet to get updated in ircc account.

Reactions: Can3223

Can3223

Sep 2, 2022
Hey , yes got the remedical request on 22nd aug and did our medicals on 26th. however its still showing "we have requested medicals" . The panel physician has submitted it, I think , yet to get updated in ircc account.
Thanks for your reply. Even I have got remedical request on 7th September and will be getting the medicals done on 10th September. All depends on how quick they update in the system.

I hope, after the medicals we will get the PPR.

yatmom

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Thanks for your reply. Even I have got remedical request on 7th September and will be getting the medicals done on 10th September. All depends on how quick they update in the system.

I hope, after the medicals we will get the PPR.
hi , do let me know when you system cic updates with the medical results. Mine and son's were submitted on Sep 2nd and husband's on Sep 13th. so I am waiting for atleast a week to check on portal . hoping they update in a week or so

Can3223

Sep 2, 2022
hi , do let me know when you system cic updates with the medical results. Mine and son's were submitted on Sep 2nd and husband's on Sep 13th. so I am waiting for atleast a week to check on portal . hoping they update in a week or so
Sure. I will let you know once it gets updated in the system. Meanwhile if you get the update, do let me know here.

Can3223

Sep 2, 2022
hey, the medical got updated to passed, today. Lets see and wait if they ask for more ADRs
Oh that’s great news… it took only 2 days considering your husband’s medical was uploaded on 13th. Seems like they are picking up pace.
I don’t think so that you will get any ADR now, I had got an ADR along with re-med request. So going by that your case looks clear now.

Fingers crossed now for the PPR now . Lemme know when you get it. All the best!

yatmom

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Oh that’s great news… it took only 2 days considering your husband’s medical was uploaded on 13th. Seems like they are picking up pace.
I don’t think so that you will get any ADR now, I had got an ADR along with re-med request. So going by that your case looks clear now.

Fingers crossed now for the PPR now . Lemme know when you get it. All the best!
I was checking the other cases. all varies so much - few got in week, few in months :p :p so lets see how it goes. ADR - no info as of now. Will post here if I get request for ADR.

yatmom

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Sure. I will let you know once it gets updated in the system. Meanwhile if you get the update, do let me know here.
also All the best to you. let me know when ur medical and ADR gets passed. BTW what was the ADR asked, if you dont mind sharing