+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***September 2020 INLAND Spousal PR***

edwsqa

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Hi,

There is an inquiry about the process of amendment of Conformation of Permanent Residency. Actually my COPR shows that the family name and given name is filled with same name.

For example

Family Name: John Smith

Given Name : John Smith

I called IRCC today they told me to fill a form to fix the error. My question is can I still use current document that I have ( document with same names) and get my other documents like SIN , Drivers License. Once the issue is resolved I re apply for these documents with correct info ?

Oct 27, 2021
Here is my timeline if it might help someone. Good luck everyone and be patient your turn is coming.
Inland Quebec Spousal Sponsorship Application
Received: November 09, 2020
Reminder – Biometrics Fee : November 19, 2021 from CPC-Mississauga
AOR: July 1, 2021
Biometrics requested: Already enrolled
Medical request: July 02, 2021
AOR 2: July 12, 2021
Medical passed: July 15, 2021
CSQ Request: July 12, 2021
CSQ Sent: July 20, 2021
CSQ received: August 17, 2021
AIP: August 3, 2021
SA: August 3, 2021
Decision Made: September 19, 2021
Landing Call: September 22, 2021
COPR: September 22, 2021
PR Card Received: October 27, 2021

KAulakh

Mar 12, 2020
File was received on 30 sept 2020 ,I got SA and AIP on 21 May , I got Work permit in June ,and I did my upfront medical on 8 May and later I got medical request on 20 May and they received my medical early but didnot show on my online tool from last three month , sept 3 2021 my medical was passed , I donot why they take too long to give final decision .
Today 2 November 2021
I checked Online service tool over there it's show me decision made but my lawyer didnot receive any email yet ,

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Mine is similar i passed my medical since may 30th 2021
received work permit in June 2021
then they ask for a newer police certificate which i sent within 8 days ...from then nothing .....radio silence
this morning i received a email saying "we are still working on your account and they will send a message"

This is very frustrating issue i haven't seen my daughter in 2.5 years as i do not want to ravel until i have our papers ..this is very negative look on a promise to complete the process in 12 months sigh !! oh well i guess i have to wait . for you .decision made on your file is a good sign ...;) :D may show your mail later tonight and COPR in the next few days if the decisions positive ,..i am extremely happy for you and will continue to cheer on anyone who gets it ..while i await mine ..good luck take care :)

020tothe6

Sep 10, 2020
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
11-09-2020
I finally received my PR in the mail yesterday, after having received CoPR in September! It was a long wait, but I'm so relieved. Thank you all for your help and support over the last year and wishing you the best of luck in Canada :)

Reactions: simjan18

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
I finally received my PR in the mail yesterday, after having received CoPR in September! It was a long wait, but I'm so relieved. Thank you all for your help and support over the last year and wishing you the best of luck in Canada :)
great to hear congratulation all the best with your experience in Canada :)

Claramel

Jul 17, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Hi all! I was devastated to find out that cic returned my pr application ( the whole documents ) because there were some missing docs. I would like to ask anyone if i could reapply through cic’s new PR portal (online) using the same documents ? Any informations will be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

manasdhal

May 12, 2017
We’ve also received the same letter by post for medical reminder without any IME number and in profile it shows medical passed on October 27 . The letter also dated same day. But in our case the medical was done for applicant 3 yrs back during her visitor visa. So ideally we should do medical again. But Without IME number we can’t do medical as upfront medical is not applicable for sponsorship. There is no option in profile to upload any document(I checked in upload document section). Tried calling IRCC but no luck. What should we do ?

manasdhal

May 12, 2017
No worries most definitely
Any update for this ?

We’ve also received the same letter by post for medical reminder without any IME number and in profile it shows medical passed on October 27 . The letter also dated same day. But in our case the medical was done for applicant 3 yrs back during her visitor visa. So ideally we should do medical again. But Without IME number we can’t do medical as upfront medical is not applicable for sponsorship. There is no option in profile to upload any document(I checked in upload document section). Tried calling IRCC but no luck. What should we do ?

KAulakh

Mar 12, 2020
Any update for this ?

I did upfront medical in my sponsorship application .

KAulakh

Mar 12, 2020
Mine is similar i passed my medical since may 30th 2021
received work permit in June 2021
then they ask for a newer police certificate which i sent within 8 days ...from then nothing .....radio silence
this morning i received a email saying "we are still working on your account and they will send a message"

This is very frustrating issue i haven't seen my daughter in 2.5 years as i do not want to ravel until i have our papers ..this is very negative look on a promise to complete the process in 12 months sigh !! oh well i guess i have to wait . for you .decision made on your file is a good sign ...;) :D may show your mail later tonight and COPR in the next few days if the decisions positive ,..i am extremely happy for you and will continue to cheer on anyone who gets it ..while i await mine ..good luck take care :)
PR portal request on 8 nov
ECOPR :15 nov

Reactions: simjan18

KAulakh

Mar 12, 2020
Thanks for the reply. How did you upload the medical details in your profile? Was there any option? What is your status now ?
My lawyer submitted E-Medical via web form ,it's took three month to pass my medical , finally I got PR .

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Hello anyone on this ..? i checked the ECAS it says DECISION MADE but my CIC online profile is not updated .. what will happen next.
we were approved and received APR and sponsorship approval in august ..
what is the next step?