+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***September 2020 INLAND Spousal PR***

WFish10

Jul 21, 2021
My application was received on sept.15th.2020. I got SA & Eligibility approval since May 21. Pass medical & background checks on July 2nd as updated....have not heard anything for the past 2 months...we have no options, we just have to wait and trust in God...i am tired of calling with same responses always...waiting for the good news.

Reactions: PLB

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
It's great to see people reaching the end of the journey! I'm pretty jealous, ngl. o_O

Is anyone else still getting radio silence? My application was received on September 9th so it's almost been a year since I applied. I haven't been contacted for any new documents or anything either so it's very stressful. I think I'd rather have them ask for more proof of my relationship than not hear anything at all for months.
me too
cant wait

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Anyone had to submit police certificate? how long after did you get a response ? I upload it to my online secured account and web form..just want an idea of what to expect hopefully it i s not another 2 months LOLOLOLO:D:eek:

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Anyone had to submit police certificate? how long after did you get a response ? I upload it to my online secured account and web form..just want an idea of what to expect hopefully it i s not another 2 months LOLOLOLO:D:eek:
They never asked me a new police clearance. I knew my police clearance expired in June, I thought they will ask me for a new one. Lucky. I think.when they need additional information, it will take around 1-2 months before they will look at your profile again. In my case before, I bombarded them with inquiries through IRCC webform. Just waiting for my PR card now, but was approved on August 23.

• Wow
Reactions: simjan18

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
They never asked me a new police clearance. I knew my police clearance expired in June, I thought they will ask me for a new one. Lucky. I think.when they need additional information, it will take around 1-2 months before they will look at your profile again. In my case before, I bombarded them with inquiries through IRCC webform. Just waiting for my PR card now, but was approved on August 23.
yup one to two months sounds like it smh i find it takes way too long to follow up after

Kiran90

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
18-02-2018
Passport Req..
18-07-2018
Hello, i just received “pr confirmation portal” email. I am so confused. My spouse lives outside canada. Am I supposed to receive it even then? It asks for date of entry. He has visited For 2 weeks but never stayed longer and he is presently not in Canada. Any advice?

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Hello, i just received “pr confirmation portal” email. I am so confused. My spouse lives outside canada. Am I supposed to receive it even then? It asks for date of entry. He has visited For 2 weeks but never stayed longer and he is presently not in Canada. Any advice?
Not sure what needs to be done as i am still waiting for my PR confirmation :( but i do have a question did you put your email as contact ? that maybe the reason you are receiving this instead of the PA ( principal applicant ) your spouse ?

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Pls can someone help me with the address to mail open work permit. I need it urgently. Thanks
Case Processing Centre in Edmonton
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada
c/o Work permits for spouses or common-law partners, Station 777
9700 Jasper Avenue NW, Suite 55
Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3

Kiran90

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
18-02-2018
Passport Req..
18-07-2018
Not sure what needs to be done as i am still waiting for my PR confirmation :( but i do have a question did you put your email as contact ? that maybe the reason you are receiving this instead of the PA ( principal applicant ) your spouse ?
Yes, am the representative for my spouse. I have been receiving all the mails from cic.

Kiran90

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
18-02-2018
Passport Req..
18-07-2018
so you may have to get it to him or to submit the info
Problem is not that! Problem is why would outland applicant receive that email? The portal is for inland applicants.

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Problem is not that! Problem is why would outland applicant receive that email? The portal is for inland applicants.
well you may have to contact them , i have seen some weird things since i start to process my online said i pass the medical but they send a request to ask for the medical again ad then you canto trust what you see online to be the most updated info ... there is a lot of stalling tactic so idk maybe it was sent in error so contact an agent if you can.

Kiran90

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
18-02-2018
Passport Req..
18-07-2018
well you may have to contact them , i have seen some weird things since i start to process my online said i pass the medical but they send a request to ask for the medical again ad then you canto trust what you see online to be the most updated info ... there is a lot of stalling tactic so idk maybe it was sent in error so contact an agent if you can.
Thanks so much! I ll give them a call tomorrow.