+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***September 2020 INLAND Spousal PR***

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
You may need to apply for another police certificate. In my case too, i submitted a police certificate from my country with my application. I got a letter to get police report that is valid. I did that.
We just received that so once we get the response from my country n I upload I’m praying it moves fast then

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
I got my SA and AIP letter in May. Did my medical and passed in June. Called the IRCC, after several call, i was able to speak to an Agent. She confirmed everything is fine on my file but that decision has not been made and did she know when that will be but that my records are complete and perfect. Been waiting since June, my status is still showing in process. Just wondering if anyone is on same page with me.
I got medical request n owl in may n June just hit sa and AIP so I guess it depends on the agent n office handling your case you never know

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
So, today, checking on ECas, both my husband, and my applications it says decision made...but no emails nothing what kind of decision.

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
I got my SA and AIP letter in May. Did my medical and passed in June. Called the IRCC, after several call, i was able to speak to an Agent. She confirmed everything is fine on my file but that decision has not been made and did she know when that will be but that my records are complete and perfect. Been waiting since June, my status is still showing in process. Just wondering if anyone is on same page with me.
Did you try to check if your ECAS has changed to decision made? I just saw it this morning after my eligibility was reviewed last night. If the agent said everything is good, I think it's just a matter of waiting.

Reactions: simjan18

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Hi guys, what is IRCC permanent residence confirmation portal email? Just got it today, but we haven't receive sponsor approval and pa approval email.

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
that is your COPR for the portal the approval will be sent letter as long as the decision is made . There is a couple ppl in this chat that had copr and talked about it earlier have a look at past chats and see

Reactions: mph.mph

PLB

May 26, 2021
It's great to see people reaching the end of the journey! I'm pretty jealous, ngl. o_O

Is anyone else still getting radio silence? My application was received on September 9th so it's almost been a year since I applied. I haven't been contacted for any new documents or anything either so it's very stressful. I think I'd rather have them ask for more proof of my relationship than not hear anything at all for months.

Reactions: simjan18