***September 2020 INLAND Spousal PR***

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Finally recieved my copr
Portal request -8 dec
Copr issued on 22-12-2021
Issued at ottawa
yes nice :).... when i hear such good news it means mine is coming soon .. best of luck and thank you for your supportive words during the process as well take care !;)

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Whenever u get ur copr plz post
Hello I received my COPR 24-Dec 2021 Great Xmas gift:) PR card on the way :)
I received a letter also for my dependent in Jamaica to submit for PR process to be confirmation
it was sent to my attention as i am the principal application
just giving the info in case someone else on here has a dependent outside of Canada
what the dependent does or their guardian is take the letter plus the child passport and photo to the local Canadian visa office in there country to complete the pr processing they will get a stamp in their passport and a PR package to be process at port of entry ..this section of the process must be completed within 30 days .
i hope this helps
it has been such an awesome support at times when i felt frustrated so i thank each and everyone of you .. who contributed to our journey.. ;) :)

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
Hi everybody,
I am april 2019 applicant and I’ve been in process almost three years, and today I received portal request to confirm some interview questions and in my Ecas was DM. What should I expect next , should I go and make photos or wait to send me instructions. Thank you

Sami1234

Dec 12, 2021
Now t
Hi everybody,
I am april 2019 applicant and I’ve been in process almost three years, and today I received portal request to confirm some interview questions and in my Ecas was DM. What should I expect next , should I go and make photos or wait to send me instructions. Thank you
Congratulation
they will send you email with username and password to create account on portal
Prepare your pic

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
i just linked my permanent residency card to my profile it said January 5 approved message said mailed out will arrive in 6 weeks so let see i will let you know when i get it thank you :)

Reactions: LaLondon