+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***September 2020 INLAND Spousal PR***

moju85

Dec 15, 2021
I am unable to check application status since I only have a temporary application number. I did submit an online enquiry

moju85

Dec 15, 2021
The accepting letter did say that you will be unable to connect temporary application number until issued a permanent application number

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
I got my port invite however they also sent an email saying my dependent ( my daughter) who is outside of Canada needs to arrive in Canada and then we can process her ,.. i dont know what is the next step.. does anyone have a similar situation what did they do with their dependent to get them process

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
no
I got my port invite however they also sent an email saying my dependent ( my daughter) who is outside of Canada needs to arrive in Canada and then we can process her ,.. i dont know what is the next step.. does anyone have a similar situation what did they do with their dependent to get them process
no worries i was able to connect with an agent and got a response if anyone had a dependent outside while applying inside after the decision is made and you get your COPR portal invite they split the file and send the dependent outside profile to the local office they will send and email to the dependent to report to visa office with there documents to get the ready for visa attached to their passport and the PR package once they land they will be processed and confirm as permanent resident.

kuljit1997

Sep 1, 2021
hi there i am submitting the inland sponsorship file I want to know that the barcode pages(inlcuding barcode for OWP) need to be kept underneath the checklist or on the top of each form??
and the documents as well do they need to be placed in order of checklist or should the forms be kept first and then the documents?
thanks

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
im trying to upload my pr picture and im getting a warning saying my picture
i got it done by a professional now its telling me this
Warning: Your photo does not meet the following requirements:
  • Pixel Range Requirements: Your photo does not have a pixel range between 1680x1200 and 4200x3000 pixels.

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
im trying to upload my pr picture and im getting a warning saying my picture
i got it done by a professional now its telling me this
Warning: Your photo does not meet the following requirements:
  • Pixel Range Requirements: Your photo does not have a pixel range between 1680x1200 and 4200x3000 pixels.
did anyone have any of those issues
your feedback is appreciated

moju85

Dec 15, 2021
So I called the missSsuaga processing center and automated recording said we have received your information. Did speak to an agent and it was like speaking to a machine. Said we are back logged. Tried to explain to him that I am essential worker and exempt from border restriction but got me no where