+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

NKhan

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Can any experienced member answer my question, once the background check expires which after a year, they will have to do it again before inviting for oath right?

NKhan

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
OMG!!!

Immediately after typing the last post, I checked the tracker, and I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT:

"You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on January 21, 2022."

Crying tears of joy over here!

:D
Congratulations, when was your DM? But I guess no use of asking this question coz IRCC works in a strange way

• Love
Reactions: MaryC

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
OMG!!!

Immediately after typing the last post, I checked the tracker, and I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT:

"You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on January 21, 2022."

Crying tears of joy over here!

:D
Congratulations! IRCC was just waiting for you to wish us all Merry Christmas, before sending you your Christmas present. ;)

EDIT: I have updated the spreadsheet.

• Love

NKhan

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Will be highly grateful if someone can answer my question, Can any experienced member answer my question, once the background check expires which after a year, they will have to do it again before inviting for oath right?

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apply for passport IN person at Mississauga office Walk In on Dec 24 2021
passport will be mailed to my home address on Jan 12 2022.
Were you able to "walk in" at the Mississauga passport office today (without appointment)? On the passport office website it is showing "By appointment only".

smilysmoke19

Star Member
Aug 15, 2020
Were you able to "walk in" at the Mississauga passport office today (without appointment)? On the passport office website it is showing "By appointment only".
Yes i go walk in today.I reached before office open i reached 8:10 office open 8:30 and i was out from office after completing everything at 8:50 am .All passport offices show appointment only but all offices accept Walk In customers.

Last edited:
Reactions: nerd

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes i go walk in today.I reached before office open i reached 8:10 office open 8:30 and i was out from office after completing everything at 8:50 am .All passport offices show appointment only but all offices accept Walk In customers.
Thanks, did you carry any proof of travel? Did they ask to see additional documents for in person

johnbro

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Yes you can but you will have to carry travel itinerary within next 2 weeks.

Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok. I think the VPN or Webcam monitoring issue I mentioned may have an affect after all.

My wife gave the test the next day (Dec 18th) after me and passed. I had ofcourse disabled VPN for her test.

Now, her status is shown as COMPLETED on the tracker (Dec 20th), while mine isn't.
I have the same issue/problem or lack of it! Lol.
I completed my test basically minutes after my spouse.
Mine is still in process while that of my spouse already changed to completed.

This application process apparently works in mysterious ways!

Reactions: nskatcv

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the same issue/problem or lack of it! Lol.
I completed my test basically minutes after my spouse.
Mine is still in process while that of my spouse already changed to completed.

This application process apparently works in mysterious ways!
We are in need of IRCC Certified Astrologers to give us timeframes in which things need to be submitted or uploaded.

• Haha