September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
@CLLC
@Nevine.Kassem
parambirs
@EricEng

All of you have an In Process status, but no AOR. If possible, can you check ECAS and see if AOR date was subsequently updated? My spouse was in the same situation, and her ECAS status refreshed after a few days. If you can update the forum, it would be appreciated.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After I read on July 2020 thread that people who applied online in dec 2020 getting invites I called cic but as usual water of time they have no information just covid covid covid

It's really frustrating
December 2020 are getting test invites? Did I hear that right?

Tam.Nguyen

Jun 9, 2017
Hello, please see my details below

Physical presence:
1,142 days
Application type: Single
Application Sent: September 28th, 2020
Application Received: September 30th, 2020

Thank you very much!

Hi guys, I would like to update my status. Please update the spreadsheet accordingly. Thank you.

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 30, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 22, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on February 19, 2021.

Reactions: Hot2Cold

Coco7

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
S
After I read on July 2020 thread that people who applied online in dec 2020 getting invites I called cic but as usual water of time they have no information just covid covid covid

It's really frustrating
Same here, I called them and the agent said that “it wasn’t possible that the December applicants got test invites so fast” and that “it must haven been a glitch”. She said that there was no difference between applying online and on paper and also tried to convince me that it was hard to register for an online account... which is not true I told her I had managed to register a while ago

MaryC

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
Hello everyone!

I have an update! Yay!

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 23, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on February 24, 2021.

Nevine.Kassem

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
@CLLC
@Nevine.Kassem
parambirs
@EricEng

All of you have an In Process status, but no AOR. If possible, can you check ECAS and see if AOR date was subsequently updated? My spouse was in the same situation, and her ECAS status refreshed after a few days. If you can update the forum, it would be appreciated.
Nothing is on my ECAS except the 2 lines: received on September 21st and in Process February 17th, but when I called IRCC they told me that there was a glitch and the AOR was cancelled, but it was supposed to be sent on January 19th I believe.

lifedrinktw

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Please help update the thread. Thank you.

But still no AOR

Finally got the second line:
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 24, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on February 23, 2021.

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
Please help update the thread. Thank you.

But still no AOR

Finally got the second line:
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 24, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on February 23, 2021.
Same for me. I didn't receive an AOR line but I got IPR. Probably a minor glitch in the system, wouldn't worry about it. Congrats!

scappa

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
TO
Same for me. I didn't receive an AOR line but I got IPR. Probably a minor glitch in the system, wouldn't worry about it. Congrats!
Yeah don't worry about it, In Progress means you have AOR. I got my line 2 as "In Progress" then they updated it later by Inserting AOR in between "received" and "in progress" :)

Obviously if I am totally wrong, someone kick my arse and tell me otherwise!

scappa

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
TO
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 3, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 5, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on February 9, 2021.

This is my status : Inprocess , I think it will take 2 years looking at COVID situation
no it wont.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Nothing is on my ECAS except the 2 lines: received on September 21st and in Process February 17th, but when I called IRCC they told me that there was a glitch and the AOR was cancelled, but it was supposed to be sent on January 19th I believe.
Thanks for updating