+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Sep 1, 2020
AOR: Dec 28.

Someone pls update the excel file. Also this date is an estimation. I checked ecas system about 5 days ago, and there wasn't anything. Checked today, and there it was. No AOR email!!!

If you are still waiting for AOR, check ecas system with your UCI (no dash in between numbers, and the number can be found on your pr card).

Reactions: EUK

AKS@1987

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
AOR: Dec 28.

Someone pls update the excel file. Also this date is an estimation. I checked ecas system about 5 days ago, and there wasn't anything. Checked today, and there it was. No AOR email!!!

If you are still waiting for AOR, check ecas system with your UCI (no dash in between numbers, and the number can be found on your pr card).
Congratulations..
you have only 1 line - application received on ecas or 2 lines???

Faithope

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I checked ECAS today after a week and it shows that the "application received" but i never recieved any email from IRCC.

Please update the doc and check your ECAS with UCI number seems like they never sent any email to us.

Happy Holidays
Hi Shivaay, How to check the ECAS? Mine says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided".

Faithope

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, How to check the ECAS? Mine says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided"

ndynb

Apr 19, 2015
Hello Everyone. This forum has been very helpful during my Express Entry application back in the day. Now it is time for citizenship.
I have applied in September but got no AOR. Then I have followed the advice of some of us here and logged in with PR number. These 2 lines are what I see:
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 24, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 14, 2020.
I guess this means I have the AOR. Can someone confirm?
If so here are my details to add to the list:

Location (city): Montreal
App type (single or # of people): Single
Physical presence days: 1154
App sent date: Sep/21/2020
App delivered date: Sep/24/2020
AOR: Dec/14/2020

Reactions: RockyAB

taurus25

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
My application was delivered on Sep 21 but no AOR but application is showing in ECAS that IRCC received the application.

taurus25

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Hello Everyone. This forum has been very helpful during my Express Entry application back in the day. Now it is time for citizenship.
I have applied in September but got no AOR. Then I have followed the advice of some of us here and logged in with PR number. These 2 lines are what I see:
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 24, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 14, 2020.
I guess this means I have the AOR. Can someone confirm?
If so here are my details to add to the list:

Location (city): Montreal
App type (single or # of people): Single
Physical presence days: 1154
App sent date: Sep/21/2020
App delivered date: Sep/24/2020
AOR: Dec/14/2020
Yes it is AOR