+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

smilysmoke19

Star Member
Aug 15, 2020
Hi everyone! Montreal applicant here. I finally received an update on the tracker: "You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on November 12, 2021." Passed the test on June 18, DM on June 27, no other requests from IRCC. I suppose I'll receive the email with instructions a few days before the ceremony, right? Anyway, good to see the Montreal office is alive and kicking :D Best of luck to all applicants, don't lose hope!
when did you see your oath section change from not started to in progress ? or did you get directly from not started to Oath date?

girgir

Sep 16, 2020
when did you see your oath section change from not started to in progress ? or did you get directly from not started to Oath date?
According to the tracker, the Citizenship oath activity status changed to In Progress yesterday (Oct. 25) and the schedule for the ceremony was added today. But I suspect both changes were made at once (i.e. late yesterday afternoon or this morning). I'm one of those people that checks the tracker at least once a day so I would have noticed something yesterday :D

bdeb

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi everyone! Montreal applicant here. I finally received an update on the tracker: "You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on November 12, 2021." Passed the test on June 18, DM on June 27, no other requests from IRCC. I suppose I'll receive the email with instructions a few days before the ceremony, right? Anyway, good to see the Montreal office is alive and kicking :D Best of luck to all applicants, don't lose hope!
Congrats!

bdeb

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
Saskatchewan
Mine too. It seems a common way of working in Saskatoon office.
I called at IRCC call center last week to know what this status means. The customer service executive couldn't tell, as expected. She said my file hasn't been worked upon since it reached Saskatoon. Then I asked how my previous status was test ready in that case. She couldn't answer either!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Congratulations! All the very best!

• Love
Reactions: girgir

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi, @rajkamalmohanram can you please update my info in the spreadsheet?
Could you please provide your information in the following format so that I can add you to the spreadsheet?

App Type: Single / Family (# of applicants)
Physical Presence Days:
App Sent:
App Delivered:
AOR:
In-Progress:
Test Email:
Test Date:
Interview Invite:
Interview Date:
Decision Made:
Oath Invite:
Oath Date:

Also, from the new status dashboard, can you please provide the dates of the following :

Background Check "Completed" date
Citizenship Test "Completed" date
Prohibitions, Language and Residency "Completed" date

You can skip the items that don't apply to you.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Reactions: americanincanada